Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quakecon pet

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you've already submitted a ticket for this, hang tight. You should be hearing back in the next couple days; keep an eye on your email. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent a ticket in game and still nothing. No pet no crate, no canned response from support either.
  • Digfox
    Digfox
    I've received a response escalating my ticket from Monday which is still being looked at (edited out the name, just in case).
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    Hello my name is ******** and I will be assisting you today
    I am escalating your ticket to a specialized team to ensure you receive the best possible resolution of your issue. Thank you for your patience while they review your request, they should be reaching out to you shortly.

If you have any further questions or information regarding this issue, please respond directly to this ticket to ensure the proper team is able to see your response.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got response to both of my tickets and pet/crates awarded, thank you ZoS :D
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got the pet and one crate (which fits as I was mistakenly in offline mode for one stream I watched) about 6 hours ago. Honestly a surprisingly fast turnaround on my ticket.
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Received pet/crates today, thank you!
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    watched several "episodes" and nothing to this date......
  • Digfox
    Digfox
    My pet and crates came through today. Thank you to the support team/ZOS!

:)
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pet and crates arrived also :) Thank you support team/ZOS!
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no pet or crate and yes I put in support ticket *sadface
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got my pet and crate. Thank you support team!
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    I just realized I have neither the pet nor the crate NOR an email. I linked my email AGES ago & I linked my Twitch about a year ago, when they gave away the matching mount & pet. I watched the entire stream and was active in the channel (for example, I can tell you there were two giveaways & the keywords for them were Naked & FUMakinnen?[I can't remember his name] and the 2nd item was a Razer pack). How do I go about getting my items?

Ok I put in two tickets (the first was the wrong path) so we will see what happens. That ticket ID is 200815-010168.

The second ticket, with the proper path ID is 200815-010297.

My Twitch username is Lady_Shaie. I do not think I was offline; I have never touched any settings since I set up & linked my Twitch. I've also never had a problem getting items when I remembered to tune in to a stream prior to last weekend either.
    Edited by Shaie on August 16, 2020 2:53AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When am I going to be able to remove these things from my account
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, if you have yet to receive the pet from watching the QuakeCon streams over the weekend, please make sure you submit a ticket on the Support page at help.elderscrollsonline.com so we can get you straightened out. You can choose In-Game Support > Platform > I have an item issue > Missing Item.

Can someone help me out here? I go to the page indicated and I can't find 'in game support' or the 'i have an item issue' thing. I've had trouble getting no responses from support before even when following up the initial automated ticket response so I want to make sure I'm submitting it to the right place.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shaie wrote: »
    I just realized I have neither the pet nor the crate NOR an email. I linked my email AGES ago & I linked my Twitch about a year ago, when they gave away the matching mount & pet. I watched the entire stream and was active in the channel (for example, I can tell you there were two giveaways & the keywords for them were Naked & FUMakinnen?[I can't remember his name] and the 2nd item was a Razer pack). How do I go about getting my items?

Ok I put in two tickets (the first was the wrong path) so we will see what happens. That ticket ID is 200815-010168.

My Twitch username is Lady_Shaie. I do not think I was offline; I have never touched any settings since I set up & linked my Twitch. I've also never had a problem getting items when I remembered to tune in to a stream prior to last weekend either.

Wanna add here that you don't need to have touched your settings to be offline. I was offline for the first stream and I e never touched the settings -- it's either a bit random, or by default.

@RogueShark This link work for you?
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not yet received any response to my support ticket about not receiving the pet and neither has one of my guild mates. Should i have received an email to track this? Currently, I haven't received anything.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for these players who didn't/haven't received their stuff. I got stuff pretty quickly and only spent about 10mins total over the weekend, I thought I'd need to be watching for half an hour or so. Every time I checked to see what was on, it was someone playing Fallout 76 so left pretty quickly.
  • WARchief10K
    WARchief10K
    ✭✭✭
    When you think of all the other issues that need attention in this game.

The response time on people getting generic pet #232424 is crazy.
    Cyrodiil crafting recipe: Cyrodiil 2014 + some siege + a hammer = Cyrodiil 2020
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Shaie wrote: »

Wanna add here that you don't need to have touched your settings to be offline. I was offline for the first stream and I e never touched the settings -- it's either a bit random, or by default.

@RogueShark This link work for you?

Thaaaaank you so much yes. <3
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So have you sent any of this stuff out yet? Because I have yet to receive anything. I sent a ticket in game and have posted multiple times in this thread.

• Intha1313
    Intha1313
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the mini necro ...... Without even logging a ticket or anything, I got an email the other day to announce a crate and the pet from Quakecon. Nice surprise ZOS and thanks for still doing this a good while after the event, it's appreciated :)