The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quakecon pet

• Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why ZOS doesn't just handle the event gift like Fallout 76 does and put it in the store as a freebee. When you are talking the thousands that watch on Twitch is isn't really like the gift has any appreciable exclusivity.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why ZOS doesn't just handle the event gift like Fallout 76 does and put it in the store as a freebee. When you are talking the thousands that watch on Twitch is isn't really like the gift has any appreciable exclusivity.

It probably has to do with getting more viewers for their streams. If the pet is just going to be in the store regardless, I bet a lot fewer people would make the effort to watch. At least that was my impression from seeing so many people write “I’m only here for the pony” in Twitch chat...
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup it's for the stream views.
    Out of say the 25k that were viewing the ESO streams for the ponies, if even only a fraction of those start to follow the streamers then it was a good day for the streamer.
    Getting your stream viewed by a wider audience is hard these days with so many to choose from.
    Personally i found 2 streamers that i now watch which i didn't before the event so i see this as a win/win for all. :)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should I wait till Monday to see if I get the pet and crate? I watch 3 official streams on Saturday, The German one, the going through Unhallowed Grave without gear and the 4 Aussies exploring Western Skyrim and defeating Harrowstorms. Yes my Twitch has been linked (for well over a year and I double check to see if it still was), I wasn't in Offline on Twitch and I even unlinked and relinked my Twitch account just to be sure. No email, no pet or crate so far. Twitch name is bloodwolf1134.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How does one put in a ticket? Through the in-game support requests or through this website?
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Should I wait till Monday to see if I get the pet and crate? I watch 3 official streams on Saturday, The German one, the going through Unhallowed Grave without gear and the 4 Aussies exploring Western Skyrim and defeating Harrowstorms. Yes my Twitch has been linked (for well over a year and I double check to see if it still was), I wasn't in Offline on Twitch and I even unlinked and relinked my Twitch account just to be sure. No email, no pet or crate so far. Twitch name is bloodwolf1134.

This is from Sarah in the pinned news thread so you might want to try doing this if your pony still hasn't arrived:
    "Hey all, if you still haven't received your pony pet by tomorrow morning after watching the QuakeCon streams please submit a support ticket so we can look into it further."

This might help:
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38955/~/how-do-i-submit-a-support-ticket-for-the-elder-scrolls-online-on-the-website?
  • Stahlor
    Stahlor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think drops were enabled for any eso stream. They had a stream list on their site related to the Quakecon event. So probably you had to watch these streams for the drops.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stahlor wrote: »
    I don't think drops were enabled for any eso stream. They had a stream list on their site related to the Quakecon event. So probably you had to watch these streams for the drops.

That's the thing. There are those of us who did watch the specifically-listed streams and never got it. Support ticket time now, I suppose.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Intha1313
    Intha1313
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, watched the official one for about 2 hours each day, still nothing. Weird thing is I always get drops and I check every time so I know everything is fine my side. Just one of those let downs I guess *shrug*
  • arcate98
    arcate98
    Yeah I’m in the same boat submitted a support ticket as well. We can only hope it’s delayed like the infernium pet :/
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send a support ticket and they're looking into it now, so I would suggest if you didn't get it, write them.
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Christian here! I am escalating this matter to a specialized team so you may get the best resolution possible. If you ever have any questions or issues in the future feel free to reach out to us!

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Really hope y'all manage to get the pet 😁
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I contacted support too and got a very different initial response. I responded to the response (including a picture), yes my accounts were linked, yes I was online, no, it didn't go to spam, yes my email is correct on all accounts, yes you are a safe sender etc, etc, etc,. Have not heard back. Like, "WUT?" We are corresponding through my current email address.......

Greetings,

Step 1: Ensure that you are checking the correct email account that is associated with your ESO game account. Some players have multiple email accounts and can sometimes become confused about which email account is associated with their ESO game account.
    Step 2: Check your Spam/Junk/Trash folders or any other custom folder this may have been filtered into. The email containing the code is coming from a 'noreply' email address, so it is very possible that your email provider is treating it as spam.
    If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    Step 3: Try adding noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com as a safe sender. You can do this through most mail-services by adding this email address to your contacts list.

Step 4: Check your Blocked List for noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com or anything related to ESO. Some email providers tend to automatically block emails from certain senders.
    Due to a system backlog, there might be a delay in delivery of the authorization codes. With this in mind, please wait a while to receive your code. If you haven't received it after a few hours, please reply to this email by providing us your current and old email address. We will then change your e-mail address on your ESO account and a new access code will be send to you after you attempt to log-in again.

Best regards,
    Edited by Sirona_Starr on August 10, 2020 8:02PM
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I got that same message this morning. None of that applies to me as well. Linked and had been getting O-crates for awhile. Not junk/spam/etc.
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same auto-response here about checking email spam. I hope they are just backlogged and manage to get this all squared away. I too had the foresight to screenshot myself in stream, and also to show my account is linked to Twitch and has been for some time. I have received drops in the past from ESO. I was in the full stream with Mike May and the Khajiit drawing segment and event donated to the charity drive.

I sent them all this after the initial response so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember that you’re always gonna get an auto reply as the first response. Always. I think a system looks for keywords and barfs whatever FAQ seems to fit. If none of the suggested fixes work for you, REPLY TO THAT SUPPORT EMAIL and then it should escalate to a human being who will actually read it and respond.

Turns out for me, it was just delayed an extra day. I watched a Saturday afternoon stream. Got nothing after midnight. Did get it later this morning.

Edit: Reply to the email. That got censored above, apparently?

Edited by DragonRacer on August 10, 2020 8:15PM
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    I am definitely connected, have been for quite some time, no problems in the past. I didn't receive my pet despite tuning into the quake con feed several times.
  • Sivus
    Sivus
    Soul Shriven
    Stupid question: what type of support question is this...
    None of the sub-categories seem to suggest the right path.
    O_o item issue?
    Code Redemption Issues?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sivus wrote: »
    Stupid question: what type of support question is this...
    None of the sub-categories seem to suggest the right path.
    O_o item issue?
    Code Redemption Issues?

Apparently, you go to the website and follow this path...

In-game support ----> I have an item issue ----> Missing item
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine shortly after midnight along with the potion crate
  • fjord55b14_ESO
    fjord55b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I haven’t received the pony or crate yet. My twitch id is gotchis
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, my twitch ID is nk125xx
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, if you have yet to receive the pet from watching the QuakeCon streams over the weekend, please make sure you submit a ticket on the Support page at help.elderscrollsonline.com so we can get you straightened out. You can choose In-Game Support > Platform > I have an item issue > Missing Item.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opened tickets yesterday. and now.... the wait begins and continues....
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Digfox
    Digfox
    Also in the 'did not get the free pet and crate' club even though I watched two of the streams on day two. I logged a ticket yesterday but stupidly categorised it as: 'ESO > I didn't receive my access code' but don't see an option to change.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my pet now after sending a support ticket on monday.
    Kudos to Christian and Sara from support, you rock! ❤️
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Sara and I will be happy to help you today.

I am glad to inform you that I've added an Ouroboros Crown Crate and the Flame Atronach Pony pet to your ESO account! You should find the Flame Atronach Pony in the Non-Combat Pets Collectible Menu the next time you log in.

If you do not see the items in your Crown Crate menu or collections, please make sure you've logged out completely and log back in.

If you have a question or if you need assistance with something else, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to help.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    Sara
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Got my pet now after sending a support ticket on monday.
    Me too. Submitted my support ticket yesterday & got my pet & 3 crates (1 for each day I watched streams) just now. That was actually a surprisingly fast turnaround time for a ticket!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • amm7sb14_ESO
    amm7sb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    n/m I'm a dummy and figured it out.
    Edited by amm7sb14_ESO on August 11, 2020 8:40PM
  • Sirona_Starr
    Sirona_Starr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've sent in two support tickets. First one posted earlier in this thread, was to the wrong category, and that is the only communication I've gotten. No response to my two responses to that first ticket. Sent in a second ticket to the topic Gina Bruno suggested. Have not received a response. I'm glad that some people are hearing back and getting their issues resolved.

I've never had a problem with ticket submission, responses and resolution up until now. So, maybe today, I hope.
    Edited by Sirona_Starr on August 12, 2020 11:45AM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy that people are hearing back. kinda getting worried that I've heard nothing for either of the accounts that i sent in the tickets for. and i did follow the In-Game Support > Platform > I have an item issue > Missing Item track.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've sent in two support tickets. First one posted earlier in this thread, was to the wrong category, and that is the only communication I've gotten. No response to my two responses to that first ticket. Sent in a second ticket to the topic Gina Bruno suggested. Have not received a response. I'm glad that some people are hearing back and getting their issues resolved.

I've never had a problem with ticket submission, responses and resolution up until now. So, maybe today, I hope.

You say "no response to my first two responses" in regards to your first ticket. Make sure you only respond once to any answer from ZOS. Updating your ticket, as well as opening a new one, will reset your spot in their queue, putting you back at the end. Your wait time basically starts from the last interaction you had, so that would be your second ticket submitted I think.

Either way, I am also still waiting on a response.