The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quakecon pet

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still haven't gotten mine even though I watched the VO stream and yes I was set to present/online.
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still haven't gotten mine even though I watched the VO stream and yes I was set to present/online.

^same
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno i watched Twitter yesterday but I never got anything from it, I did the first day but not yesterday. My username is TonyDemonLord
    Xbox NA
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 ponies now :D
    Well i got 2 "codes applied" emails
    Also got my 2 ouroboros crates, right on time.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have watched many streams and STILL i haven't got anything! I'm really starting to lose my patience with this zos...
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Sindala lol, does that mean you now have 2 ponies or just the emails saying it was applied?
    Xbox NA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sindala lol, does that mean you now have 2 ponies or just the emails saying it was applied?

I think they mean they have two ESO accounts linked to two Twitch accounts and watched on both accounts.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched 2streams yesterday and nothing either.
    twitch name is phileunderx
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    I watched both Friday and Saturday and didn’t receive anything from either day. I double checked this morning to make sure my twitch was still linked (it was) I had even made a comment to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so I know I was logged in. She told me to contact their support so I will be doing that this morning.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shalalaA7X wrote: »
    I watched both Friday and Saturday and didn’t receive anything from either day. I double checked this morning to make sure my twitch was still linked (it was) I had even made a comment to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom so I know I was logged in. She told me to contact their support so I will be doing that this morning.

Jessica mentioned in the Gearless stream that they were having a technical problem with distributing the pony to everyone, so I would definitely create a ticket if no pet has been received. That way you don't slip through the buggy crack. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just the one pony.
    Looks like they just send out the pony email each day you've qualified for it along with the crate.
    (also you cannot trade the code as they applied it to account not yourself)
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shalalaA7X wrote: »

Don't know if this applies but i know from past experience if you been watching in "mobile mode" or on a phone, drops have never worked well on that format.
    Always watch on PC for best results :)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that means that each day has same rewards. 1 Pet + ouroboros crown crate. It is simplified procedure. If you miss 1 day, you still have a chance to get the pet.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tinolyn wrote: »
    I watched 20 minutes of it yesterday and some of the DE stream today; nothing.

Twitch username: Tinolyn. Was online for both.

Same, I watch about the last 20-30 minutes of the DE stream yesterday and received nothing. I have successfully received crates and pets in the past, and I have changed nothing in my Twitch settings.

Twitch username: DragonRacer13_FL
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched Friday and Saturday (account linked and online) no drop or emails.

@ZOS_GinaBruno >>> Is it a RNG drop?

Edited by majulook on August 9, 2020 9:34PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could people be not showing themselves as online while watching the streams? I watched a stream on Friday, got the email confirmation by midnight, watched another on Saturday and got another confirmation email.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Could people be not showing themselves as online while watching the streams? I watched a stream on Friday, got the email confirmation by midnight, watched another on Saturday and got another confirmation email.

I was online, I always check if I am as for some reason I'm regularly set to offline when first loading the twitch side. No idea why.
  • Sivus
    Sivus
    Soul Shriven
    Still no pet. I watched Saturday. I know they said it would go out after midnight, so I gave it some extra time before I made a comment.
    Twitch is: sivus314
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

I watched a second stream last night (Pete Hines and the Australian CMs) on my laptop with Twitch set to online and didn’t get any pet or crate for that either, after watching the voice actors video the day before (also set to online) with no drops.

I’ve never had a problem getting drops in the past, especially not guaranteed ones.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where does the ticket have to be put in? I got my pony immediately Friday after midnight but my friend (who does not use the forum) did not get them after midnight last night and she watched two of the Twitch livestreams yesterday. Her account *is* linked and she was definitely signed in. Does she put in a ticket in-game, or will she have to go through this website?
    Edited by Minyassa on August 9, 2020 7:16PM
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    I am really enjoying the variety of streams during this "at home" version of Quake con, and have had Twitch up and going for almost all of the event. I especially enjoyed seeing the voice actors, the naked dungeon run, and Pete Hines and the Aussies. I have yet to receive any emails or drops though, and that has been disappointing to say the least.

And yes, I am in online mode on Twitch and my accounts are linked. I catch most of the ESO live events on Twitch, but have never had this happen in the past.
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it matter if you watch the stream through the website or Twitch client, so long as you have linked your ESO account?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by WhyMustItBe on August 9, 2020 8:12PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the stream on friday cause it was at unusual time, but i watched both of the saturday streams (the bethesda.DE interview and dungeon run in the evening)

SO's account got the pet and the crate. neither of my accounts did :/ same watching conditions (yes, separate twitch accounts) accounts are definitely connected. have gotten crates before. in fact, i have disconnected and reconnected my main account cause there were weird issues before - during last twitch weekend and got crates after going through with that, so it should be working.

dear ZoS. are official stream guaranteed crates and pets? or are they now a "chance for a drop" too?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no pet/crate for me, watched a full session on both previous days...
    😐
  • Snowgoons
    Snowgoons
    ✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    😐

good thing it's nothing special, or else you would have been missing out
    Edited by Snowgoons on August 9, 2020 11:34PM
    Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah nothing here, caught the last 2 days too.

Twitch ID: Brohm623
    Edited by tspecherb14_ESO on August 10, 2020 11:56AM
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowgoons wrote: »
    doomette wrote: »
    😐

good thing it's nothing special, or else you would have been missing out

*shrug* I’m always for free gems and a new pet, so like, that’s just your opinion.

Back to something more substantive, I’m set online on my phone, but when I decided to watch the stream on my laptop instead, I was set to offline (which I definitely never toggled to, so it did it on its own). I wonder if that had anything to do with anything. Which would be messed up, because the device I actually watched the first days on is set to online.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gina has stated during the recent art stream that people who watched today should receive their pet at midnight, but those who already watched on the previous days should contact support if they're still missing it.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Gina has stated during the recent art stream that people who watched today should receive their pet at midnight, but those who already watched on the previous days should contact support if they're still missing it.
    I will tomorrow if my laptop experiment today didn’t work.
  • TheHubby
    TheHubby
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, watched the naked dungeon run, didn't get the pet.

Twitch ID: Kurgan2