The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Game Master Please

BigBragg
BigBragg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
May we get some people in game to handle all of our special guests spamming chat with flagrant and colorful language while ESO is free for the next two weeks? I am fine with all sorts of things that I would hear at my local dive, but some of these people are really going deep on harassment of various minorities.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 10, 2020 6:35PM
  • Tsukiino
    Tsukiino
    ✭✭✭
    Is this regarding the person on PC/NA that is zone hopping and spam messaging in /zone & /yell chat?

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and that person isn't the only one. However, they are a prime example of why things should be ramped up during these times. Would make a better impression on potential customers.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO does not have full time GMs.

Also, report them to Zos, Screenshot their statements, and report them in-game.

Last, do not feed them.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that, too, this evening. And for some reason, the person’s account name wasn’t showing up, so I couldn’t report the creep. Really nasty stuff. I hope ZOS bans this low-life.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never feed them, and I know ZOS doesn't. Just thinking for situations like this free period, they may want to expand on their usual operating parameters some.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one particular person I've seen has been going at it for hours and it's instaban worthy. How can there not be anyone available to manage the situation? Even if that's the case, you don't want word spreading that between friday night and monday morning there are zero repercussions to face in game... unless you get hit with a social ban automatically, which seems to be happening more and more often lately.
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought zone chat was disabled for free trialers; cousin tried the game and quit when, hilariously, he was ganked by a 'level 434' ep nb in imperial city sewers just as he turned 16th lvl.

Shame really, he put up a good fight and I hope the ep guy is seriously embarrassed by breaking stealth too soon and losing 80% health to a 15th lvl noob wearing pick-up trash gear and wielding a damp breadstick. He had a delicious rant about how come a 'lvl 400+ was in same area as his underpriviliged waif'; brought a tear to my eye, such pathos.

I digress.

But, yes, he tried to respond to some zone request about a world boss and got a 'disabled in trial version' message so maybe your (OP) troll(s) are not free-trialers?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were in Western Skyrim, too, and I promptly reported them.

Those free-to-play promos sure turn out the prejudice puppets ... sheesh.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned in the posts above, it is recommended to report these players violating the code of conduct in game. Instructions on reporting can below.

How do I report a player for inappropriate behavior or exploits?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post