The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Race (Not Role)

DarkLordLegion
The term Triple Attribute , can not be found in the list of Attributes. Nor can it be found in the category of [Race who has a Greater Maximum Health or Greater Maximum Stamina or Greater Maximum Magicka. Which is basically the ‘Roles’ within ESO]

The reason why is due it’s unique and rare, due to the combination of all three Attributes, in a Balance Effort of 20 Magicka/20 Stamina/24 Health. By going for Triple Attributes, it has nothing do with Main Attributes [Health for Tank, Stamina for Stamina Damage, Magicka for Magicka Damage and Magicka for Healing] In fact, the Triple Attributes are linked to Khajiit race, by matching
+825 Stamina, +825 Magicka, and +825 Health. The outcome of it is basically increased Khajiit’s Stamina Pool, Magicka Pool, and Health Pool.

Let’s bring out the armor layout for a moment. Majority of ESO sets are linked to ‘Roles’ and/or ‘ Proc’ (the additional fifth line). Look below at the Jewelry and 7 piece (three ESO sets) layout.

Shacklebreaker Necklace: Reduce Triple Attributes abilities by 133. Increase Resistance by 1153.
Shacklebreaker Ring (1): Adds 247 Spell Damage. Increase Jewelery enchant effect by 42 %
Shacklebreaker Ring (2): Adds 247 Weapon Damage. Increase Jewelery enchant effect by 42 %

Helm of Hist Bark: Multi-effect Enchantment (434 Max Magicka, 477 Max Health, 434 Max. Stamina); Divine, Increase (Thief) critical chance by 7.5%

Shacklebreaker Cuirass: Multi-effect Enchantment (434 Max Magicka, 477 Max Health, 434 Max. Stamina); Invigorating- increase triple recovery by 11.

Pauldron of Hist Bark: Multi-effect Enchantment (175 Max Magicka, 193 Max Health, 175 Max. Stamina); Impenetrable- Increase Critical Resistance by 172

Shacklebreaker Girdle: Multi-effect Enchantment (175 Max Magicka, 193 Max Health, 175 Max. Stamina); Divine- Increase (Thief) critical chance by 7.5 %

Gauntlets of Vampire’s Kiss: Multi-effect Enchantment (175 Max Magicka, 193 Max Health, 175 Max. Stamina); Invigorating- increase triple recovery by 11

Greaves of Vampire’s Kiss: Multi-effect Enchantment (434 Max Magicka, 477 Max Health, 434 Max. Stamina); Reinforced – Increase Armor value by 16%

Sabatons of Vampire’s Kiss: Multi-effect Enchantment (175 Max Magicka, 193 Max Health, 175 Max. Stamina); Reinforced – Increase Armor value by 16%

Shacklebreaker:
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
3 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage
4 items: Adds 3-129 Stamina Recovery
4 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
5 items: Adds 46-2000 Maximum Stamina
5 items: Adds 46-2000 Maximum Magicka
Vampire’s Kiss
2 items: Adds 3-129 Health Recovery
3 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health

As I stated ^ above… Is there any kind of Proc or I would say ‘Trigger Action’ within this set-up? Hmm. No, there’s no Proc or ‘Trigger Action’. The Combination of Shacklebreaker and Vampire’s Kiss is basically increasing the Stamina pool, Magicka pool, and Health pool. Also the Multi-Effect Glyphs, which is placed in all seven armor items, just further increased all three Attribute pools. All of that above is boosting up Khajiit’s Triple Attributes.

There is two armor pieces that has Invigorating trait, which just basically increased Khajiit’s recovery.

For those who said. "There's too much health unless going for a tank." Let's bring up the Heavy Armor Style. First off, the key important information is Health. It is how much health you have, determines how long you are able to stand in battles. Heavy Armor style offers higher amount of armor, which plays apart in reducing the amount of health being lost in battle. But yet, Heavy Armor offers: Restore Magicka and Stamina, when taking damage. Restore Magicka and Stamina, when using Heavy Attacks.

^ Helm of Hist Bark
Pauldron of Hist Bark
- - - - -
2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor

Reinforced – Increase Armor value by 16%
Impenetrable- Increase Critical Resistance by 172

Heavy Armor also offers: Increases your Physical and Spell Resistance by 362 for each piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

^ I just increased my defense.

Khajiit
They are known for their high intelligence and agility, making them not only very good thieves and acrobats, but also fearsome warriors. However, they are rarely known to be mages.

Other words... Warriors = Stamina. [Weapon Damage.] Mages = Magicka. [Spell Damage]

Increased Critical Damage and Critical healing by 10%
^Divine- Increase (Thief) critical chance by 7.5 %

Shacklebreaker
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
3 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage

^ Shacklebreaker Ring (1): Adds 247 Spell Damage. (Spell Damage Enchantment) Increase Jewelery enchant effect by 42 %
Shacklebreaker Ring (2): Adds 247 Weapon Damage. (Weapon Damage Enchantment) Increase Jewelery enchant effect by 42 %

^ I just increased both of my Spell Damage and Weapon Damage.

If there’s any changes that needs to be made, especially the armor set up. Please post the idea of the change. Don’t get up-tight, if I double check the idea. There’s only one ESO set that will not change….Shacklebreaker. Hist Bark is able to change, due to it’s location within the ESO Multiple Sets. (Monster Set). Even Vampire’s Kiss can be changed as well.

Also, I did not include the weapons. For the reason: The weapons are not from the same set. The weapons are coming from different ESO sets, for the purpose of individual use. For an example: If I wanted to increased the weapon damage, I would switch over to a weapon that offers weapon damage. So bottom line by switching around the weapons, the Character Attributes changes as well, base on what type of weapon being used. First spot (2nd Bar): Two hand weapon (Reverse), Dual Weapon (Steel Tornado), Bow (Lethal Arrow), Destruction Staff (Force Pulse),
First spot plus second spot One hand weapon and Shield (Pierce Armor or Heroic Slash with Shield Assault)

Yes, all of this is written in American English. But not written in a terms of "Character playing a Role"
Roles are nothing but positions. It's the builds that gets you through the battles. I am a Scavanger. I am a Hunter. I am a Warrior. Battle Across Tameriel shall fall.

• Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As interesting as this thread title seemed to be the entire body of your discussion lacks a statement. What is it that you want?... Khajiit passive Lunar Blessings removed?... Rebalanced?... You bring sets up out of nowhere as well with no clear idea of what you are getting at.

Basically you lack any and all opening statement; nothing about this is clear in its intentions other than you stating facts about the game.
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really interested to know what the point of this is, reading it, it seemed like an argument for making a PVP hybrid or an interesting tank, cool info though
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am too interested to understand what is the point of the thread. Pretty sure it is RP related, so my answer is try Tri regen glyphs on jewelry and use it together with new moon acolyte that increases both stamina & magicka dmg
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    I am too interested to understand what is the point of the thread. Pretty sure it is RP related, so my answer is try Tri regen glyphs on jewelry and use it together with new moon acolyte that increases both stamina & magicka dmg

You fool, don't you know what happened the last time someone suggested Tri-Regen glyphs to this person?!?!?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you found a set up with equal Health/Stamina/Magicka you like after your old thread. Awesome! I see you are using Prismatic Enchantments to further boost all three resource pools. Its expensive, but worth it since that's the route you want to go down.

What level of content are you looking to do with this gear set-up?
    If you are just questing, go for it. This should be able to handle any overland content in the game.
    If you are doing group content, you'll want to adjust to fit your role.

A couple suggestions:

1. Your skill bars, as described, will only allow you to use a single skill from that weapon. For example, on your 2nd bar, if you have a destruction staff equipped, you will only be able to use Force Pulse. The other skills will not work until you equip their matching weapon. Are you okay with that limitation?

Set suggestions for weapons: An easy way to swap weapons is to pick sets where you get good bonuses for two pieces. Most sets are pretty even across the board so it won't matyer what you use, but there are a few outliers worth noting.
    Endurance, Willpower, and Agility set weapons (and jewelry, but you'd be using weapons here) grant more max health, magicka, and stamina respectively than most other 2 piece set bonuses. Max magicka and stamina do count towards your overall damage amount, and while the math is a bit dependent on specifics, these willpower/agility bonuses work out to add roughly the equivalent of 167 spell damage/weapon damage to your overall damage amount (most 2 piece bonuses are 129 spell/weapon damage). Math explanation here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/484669/how-much-spell-damage-does-magicka-give-you

Another way to swap weapons effectively is to boost the particular skills you've chosen, since you can only use skills that match the weapon type you have equipped. That means using Arena/Trial weapons.
    For example, if you wanted to use only Force Pulse while equipping a Destro Staff, you'd want The Asylum's [Destro] Staff, which grants an extra bonus to Force Pulse. That way your one skill is as good as it can be. This is generally more effective than merely equipping a staff from a random set that gives spell damage, especially if you get the perfected versions. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Asylum_Weapons

2. Your two "flex sets" were 3 pieces of Vampire's Kiss and Hist Bark, crafted in heavy armor.

Vampire's Kiss gives health Recovery and max health
    Noncraftable Alternative: Endurance is a 3 piece jewelry/weapon set that gives higher values for both health and health recovery than Vampire's Kiss. https://eso-sets.com/set/endurance

Hist Bark gives armor and health recovery
    Crafted Alternatives: I don't see another set that matches Hist Bark, but there are several sets that give you armor + max health if you decide you prefer more health.

If I were you, I'd give the Endurance set a look and see if its worth using that for your jewelry set. Its a BOE set and frequently for sale.

Then I'd consider the feasibility of using Willpower/Agility weapons for my weapons, swapping in as needed. The Max magicka/Stamina 2 piece bonuses to damage from the currently outperform most spell/weapon damage 2 piece sets.

Then i'd decide if I wanted to hunt for any Arena/Trial weapons to boost my chosen skills to be even better. These aren't necessary, by any means, but they have cool effects that boost those particular skills. The perfected versions often have an extra stat boost.
    One Hand and Shield Low Slash: Rampaging Slash from Maelstrom Arena https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Maelstrom+Weapons
    One Hand and Shield Puncture: Puncturing Remedy from Dragonstar Arena https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Master+Weapons
    Dual Wield Steel Tornado: Asylum Chaotic Whirlwind (see link to Asylum Destro Staff above)
    Two-handed Reverse Slash: Asylum Disciplined Slash

Hope this helps!
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    I would recommend using divines as the trait for all your gear if primarily PvE and impen if primarily PvP. Both invigorating and reinforced are much weaker traits
  • DarkLordLegion
    As interesting as this thread title seemed to be the entire body of your discussion lacks a statement. What is it that you want?... Khajiit passive Lunar Blessings removed?... Rebalanced?... You bring sets up out of nowhere as well with no clear idea of what you are getting at.
    Basically you lack any and all opening statement; nothing about this is clear in its intentions other than you stating facts about the game.

If you read the Title: Khajiit race (Not Role). It means Nothing to do with Roles nor with Multiple Characters. Because I will tell you why, Health is for Tank role, Magicka is for Magicka Dealer and Healer, Stamina is for Stamina Dealer. None of those roles will ever used Triple Attributes. If you really pay attention to the Triple Attributes, you would see that I increased my heath, my stamania, and my Magicka about ten times. With my 2nd bar, I can switch around my secondary weapons; Destruction Staff, Bow, Sword/Shield, Dual Weapons, 2h weapon… without the need to Log off then re-log in to switch characters. A character in a role is limited to what type of armor, what type of weapon, and what type of glyphs, which means a character in a role can not be able to do what I am doing.

Athyrium93 wrote: »
    I'm really interested to know what the point of this is, reading it, it seemed like an argument for making a PVP hybrid or an interesting tank, cool info though

It's something different, then having to play multiple characters in their roles.

My shacklebreaker necklace has both new jewelry glyphs. One has the Reduce Prismatic Cost Enchantment. The second one has the Multi-effect enchantment. The New Moon Acolyte offers double weapon damage and spell damage. But it also offers spell and physical penetration. The odd apart of it, it will increase the cost of your active abilities.
    Raisin wrote: »

You fool, don't you know what happened the last time someone suggested Tri-Regen glyphs to this person?!?!?

Raisin, There is nothing wrong with people coming to this post, in suggestion this or that. In fact, I basically crafted two of the new jewelry glyphs. Reduce Prismatic Cost Enchantment can actual help reduce the spending of Magicka, Stamina, and maybe Health. I have Tri-regen glyphs as well.

I see you found a set up with equal Health/Stamina/Magicka you like after your old thread. Awesome! I see you are using Prismatic Enchantments to further boost all three resource pools. Its expensive, but worth it since that's the route you want to go down.

What level of content are you looking to do with this gear set-up?
    If you are just questing, go for it. This should be able to handle any overland content in the game.
    If you are doing group content, you'll want to adjust to fit your role.

A couple suggestions:

1. Your skill bars, as described, will only allow you to use a single skill from that weapon. For example, on your 2nd bar, if you have a destruction staff equipped, you will only be able to use Force Pulse. The other skills will not work until you equip their matching weapon. Are you okay with that limitation?

Set suggestions for weapons: An easy way to swap weapons is to pick sets where you get good bonuses for two pieces. Most sets are pretty even across the board so it won't matyer what you use, but there are a few outliers worth noting.
    Endurance, Willpower, and Agility set weapons (and jewelry, but you'd be using weapons here) grant more max health, magicka, and stamina respectively than most other 2 piece set bonuses. Max magicka and stamina do count towards your overall damage amount, and while the math is a bit dependent on specifics, these willpower/agility bonuses work out to add roughly the equivalent of 167 spell damage/weapon damage to your overall damage amount (most 2 piece bonuses are 129 spell/weapon damage). Math explanation here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/484669/how-much-spell-damage-does-magicka-give-you

Another way to swap weapons effectively is to boost the particular skills you've chosen, since you can only use skills that match the weapon type you have equipped. That means using Arena/Trial weapons.
    For example, if you wanted to use only Force Pulse while equipping a Destro Staff, you'd want The Asylum's [Destro] Staff, which grants an extra bonus to Force Pulse. That way your one skill is as good as it can be. This is generally more effective than merely equipping a staff from a random set that gives spell damage, especially if you get the perfected versions. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Asylum_Weapons

2. Your two "flex sets" were 3 pieces of Vampire's Kiss and Hist Bark, crafted in heavy armor.

Vampire's Kiss gives health Recovery and max health
    Noncraftable Alternative: Endurance is a 3 piece jewelry/weapon set that gives higher values for both health and health recovery than Vampire's Kiss. https://eso-sets.com/set/endurance

Hist Bark gives armor and health recovery
    Crafted Alternatives: I don't see another set that matches Hist Bark, but there are several sets that give you armor + max health if you decide you prefer more health.

If I were you, I'd give the Endurance set a look and see if its worth using that for your jewelry set. Its a BOE set and frequently for sale.

Then I'd consider the feasibility of using Willpower/Agility weapons for my weapons, swapping in as needed. The Max magicka/Stamina 2 piece bonuses to damage from the currently outperform most spell/weapon damage 2 piece sets.

Then i'd decide if I wanted to hunt for any Arena/Trial weapons to boost my chosen skills to be even better. These aren't necessary, by any means, but they have cool effects that boost those particular skills. The perfected versions often have an extra stat boost.
    One Hand and Shield Low Slash: Rampaging Slash from Maelstrom Arena https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Maelstrom+Weapons
    One Hand and Shield Puncture: Puncturing Remedy from Dragonstar Arena https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Master+Weapons
    Dual Wield Steel Tornado: Asylum Chaotic Whirlwind (see link to Asylum Destro Staff above)
    Two-handed Reverse Slash: Asylum Disciplined Slash

Hope this helps!

I wouldn’t have to make a new post. But, it doesn’t matter anyways. The new jewelry glyphs are not really at a bad price, if you are able to craft them.

At level 50- Champion 580, I still got 230 more levels to go, which does give me good room to adjustments. Which, like I had said earlier, in the original post, Hist Bark is going to be replaced. I am kind of shocked that, those who had raided the dungeons for Monster Sets, couldn’t realize the location of certain two piece ESO set, and why there’s only two items.

Thing about Vampire’s Kiss set, which my original triple Attributes: 18,221 for Magicka; 21,314 for Health; 19,115 for Stamina. I don’t think Vampire’s kiss: three items ESO set will do any kind of damage to my Triple Attribute, if it gotten removed from the layout. I could removed the Vampire’s Kiss three piece in order to use a 2nd five piece ESO set. That would lose certain amount of Triple Attributes in the progress. Vampire’s kiss maximum health can actual be traded in as well for triple Attributes on the shield.

Stuhn’s Favor, the new craftable ESO set, that came via Greymore Chapter might work, since it does offer 2x Weapon Damage and 2x Spell Damage. The Fifth line bonus does offer a prog : When you deal damage to an enemy who is Off Balance, your Physical and Spell Penetration is increased by 123-5312 for 10 seconds. Well it does have three skills belong to the dragonknight, plus the bow and two of the destruction staff. I could change one of my non weapon skills for one of the skills belong to a dragonknight. I might not like it, due to a possibility of having certain amount of chances of being successful. Then again, I still could do damage even if it was not successful. Going that direction would means trading individual weapons for a set of weapons. I would still have my 1 skill per weapon, except for 1h/shield which requires 2 skills.

That would leave the Monster Sets. There is the 1487 Armor + 129 Spell/Weapon Damage or 1487 Armor + 833 Spell/Weapon Critical or 1487 Armor + 548 Stamina/Magicka and 603 Health.

This limitation of the 2nd bar does not include the remaining three skills, which the second skill belongs to the shield only. There is Consuming Trap, Structure Entropy, and Camouflaged Hunter. Because of my 1st Bar, I have Radiating Regen, Draw Essence, Molten Armaments, Hardened Armor, Introspection. My Two Ulimtate: 1st bar Ferocious leap and 2nd bar Shifting Standard.

I got three AOE skills: Draw Essence, Ferocious leap and shifting standard. Spell/Weapon Damage: Molten Armaments and Camouflaged Hunter. Health, Stamina, Magicka recovery: Consuming Trap,. Healing: Radiating Regen and Structure Entropy.

Dang it, if Structure Entropy and/or Camouflaged Hunter is not great. There’s that Flame flash skill and/or one of undaunted skills: Blood Altar, Trapping Web, Bone Shield, Necrotic Orb.

I thought that the build layout would be a challenge, but dang it, you got the thinking being challenge.

I would recommend using divines as the trait for all your gear if primarily PvE and impen if primarily PvP. Both invigorating and reinforced are much weaker traits

Naval Offisah, you can’t assume, that I came to ESO, in doing the same way like everyone else is doing. Because, did you read anything about my character is going to be wearing a heavy armor style? I do believe that Heavy Armor offers more armor protection. The Reinforced would increase the armor protection. I do believe that Heavy Armor offers both spell and physical resistance. I also believe that Impenetrable offers critical resistance. This issue of Invigorating is going to be handled by sturdy, which I do believe reduce the cost of blocking. What you are suggestion, is going for full out damage dealing. But you must not realize that Khajiit offers both Critical Damage and Critical Healing. This suggestion of yours is also offering a hint of ‘Parties’ and ‘Guilds’ But, you also didn’t realize that my character is going to be using a destruction staff, a restore staff, a 1h/shield, a 2h weapon, a bow, and dual weapons.

Most of the weapons from the same set has Increase Physical and Spell Penetration, except for my healing staff which has increase healing done and my shield has increase the armor enchantment effect.

Final Note: I have been talking about Alternative ways. There’s never a true one way of doing things within ESO. In the regards of medium armor style and light armor style... Well, evocation, a passive light armor can be found within the new jewelry glyphs. Agility, a passive medium armor can be found within weapon glyphs and can be found in five item ESO set. There’s an old saying… You’re a pilot of your Avatar Character, only you knows what you want your Avatar Character to do.

I build my character in a way of enjoying the game in a causal fashion. You don’t see a character switch 1st bar Healing Staff over to 2nd bar damage weapon. You don’t see a character switching 1st bar Healing Staff over to 2nd bar 1h sword/shield.

Roles are nothing but positions. It's the builds that gets you through the battles. I am a Scavanger. I am a Hunter. I am a Warrior. Battle Across Tameriel shall fall.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkLordLegion, I'm glad you found some other sets you like, including monster sets. That's how theorycrafting works! You've got an idea in mind for how you want to play, you asked for input on specific aspects, you got input, you evaluated those ideas and came up with more of your own to better refine your vision.

Monster Sets are a great addition to any build, as long as you can acquire the necessary pieces.

When it comes to traits, reinforced or nirnhoned will both boost your armor's defense in slightly different ways. However if you decide you have enough defense from other sources and would rather boost the triple attributes of your prismatic enchantments, it might be worth considering using the Infused trait. Infused is most effective on the "big" armor pieces for head, chest, and legs.

This might be obvious, but NavalOffisah is correct about impenetrable. Impenetrable's only PVE use is the increased durability. That only effects how long it takes your one armor piece to break down with use. Impenetrable primarily grants critical resistance, which is useless in PVE because PVE enemies do not critically hit anything. If you intend to PVP, you'll want to have a lot more critical resistance because players can critically attack you and you'll be very squishy without it.

As always, its up to you to determine what works for your idea of how you want to play. I'm not bothered if you choose not to use this feedback since, after all, I'm no mindreader and don't know precisely what you wanted to know.
  • DarkLordLegion
    @VaranisArano
    I never expect anyone to read my mind. I encourage people voice their input and such.

The only time you all would actual hear from me, is when there's something important to post.

5 Heavy/ 1 Light/1 Medium
    1 Heavy/ 5 Light/ 1 Medium
    1 Heavy/1 Light/5 medium

That would means 5 piece of armor set, two different armor style of monster sets, three piece jewelry set, and two weapons. That would be Three Procs. But some of these weapons (Master Weapons/Maelstorm) requires certain skills be slotted in bar 1 and/or bar 2. That would required Volley, Crushing Wall, Low Slash, Furry, Critical Charge, Wall of Elements, and Regeneration.

There's undaunted guild skills....Blood Altar, Trapping Webs, Bone Shield, Necrotic Orb ???

Craft-able eso set ???? + Stuhn ESO set for Public Dungeon.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But some of these weapons (Master Weapons/Maelstorm) requires certain skills be slotted in bar 1 and/or bar 2. That would required Volley, Crushing Wall, Low Slash, Furry, Critical Charge, Wall of Elements, and Regeneration.

There's undaunted guild skills....Blood Altar, Trapping Webs, Bone Shield, Necrotic Orb ???

Yes, those Master/Maelstrom weapons and the weapons from Asylum Sanctorium boost specific skills. If you wat to use them, you'll match the weapon with the skill you want to use, if such a combo exists.

There are indeed Undaunted skills. Of the ones you listed, Necrotic Orb is probably the least useful for a solo player since the orb is slow-moving and requires other players to synergize for the full effect.
  • DarkLordLegion
    @VaranisArano

Question about Undaunted skills, which I had mention prior to your reply has nothing to do with solo runs. It's about picking out a skill from Undaunted skill line to be used for a build set up. It's depends on which Undaunted skill is going to be the better deal. --> Undaunted Build ? ? ??

Max. Magicka xxxxx Magicka Recovery xxxx
    Max. Health xxxx Health Recovery xxxx
    Max. Stamina xxxx Stamina Recovery xxx

Spell Damage xxxx Weapon Damage xxxx
    Spell Critical xxxx Weapn Critical xxxx

Spell Resistance xxxxx Phyiscal Resistance xxxx
    Critical Resistance xxxxx

^ Everything above changes base on 3 piece Jewelry Set, 7 piece Armor sets, and weapons. <-- That reduces the need to use "Reset Skils Points Scroll" and reduce the need to use "Reset Attribute Points Scroll." Also reduce the Tamiel Gold cost. It will also reduce the need to have what 20 characters and their roles under one ESO account. I am talking about....

5 Shalk - 2 Magnus- 5 Seducer being switched over to 3 Vastarie’s Tutelage - 2 Night’s Silence - 5 Champion of Hist. Otherwords..... Magicka to Stamina and Stamina to Magicka. Stamina to Magicka to Health.

Undaunted Build ?
    Trial Build?
    Malestorm Build?
    Group Build?
    Imperial Sewer Build?
    PvP Build?

• Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too long posts - didn't read. Seems like the main issue that the khajiit passive boosts three stats by a small amount. Khajiit are all rounders and let's you build for any role. Values are low but they scale up with other passives.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Too long posts - didn't read. Seems like the main issue that the khajiit passive boosts three stats by a small amount. Khajiit are all rounders and let's you build for any role. Values are low but they scale up with other passives.

They make solid hybrid builds. Jack of all trades, master of none. I find best pairs with warden which is also an all around class. You’ll never be the best at any role as a Khajiit warden but you’ll be solid enough to do everything and change builds entirely at any time to suit your needs.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »

They make solid hybrid builds. Jack of all trades, master of none. I find best pairs with warden which is also an all around class. You’ll never be the best at any role as a Khajiit warden but you’ll be solid enough to do everything and change builds entirely at any time to suit your needs.

Exactly. Templars are also all rounders so that could work too. Though tanking wouldn't be too bis
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr