Can't log in

• hellhound223
    hellhound223
    ✭✭✭
    I was logged in for a while this morning after maintenance finished, but I logged out to for a bit, and when I came back I started getting an error telling me my username/password may be incorrect or inactive, despite the fact that I *was* able to log in this morning around 10:30.
    PC-NA
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I wonder why do they even touch their own servers...
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting "An unexpected internal error has occured."
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • OutlawWoman
    A lot of people seem to be having the same log in problem, but I'll add my name to the pile.

PC NA, non-Steam, can not log in.

I have buddies who are in the game and saying it's working fine. But there are others I've spoken to in Discord who are also having this issue.

Thanks
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA

Can't log in.

Getting an obnoxious "your username may be wrong" message; which is BS
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Shokner wrote: »
    This is how they stress test the forums.

And I want a free owl pet, actually a Whippet, I wanna free Whippet pet dog for this, and a back rub and tissues, lots of them.

This is more boring than scrying, nearly................

Got to be a Yorkshire man, Lancashire would want a ferret and a lard back rub!

Actually am from Devon! (Mother was Cheshire lass though)

Hey fellow English man I'm in Newcastle never been to Devon always looks great place to visit.
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    Golevan wrote: »
    the online game has broken ...
    I found out that I have a wife

LOL. I don't even wanna check my surroundings, dunno what I'm gonna find there...
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    PC NA, non-Steam account, can't log in; it's throwing the "password is incorrect" error, even though I'm certain it's correct.

Also I bought one account on Steam - and that's NOT my main one. Logging in through Steam won't accomplish anything useful
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • __Horizon__
    Is this now related to account maintenance , ahm maintenance?? as I can't get to my ESO account page as well! And the error is related to password which I never changed.
  • lisn2ill
    lisn2ill
    Soul Shriven
    Same here Xbox NA
  • Nuccio
    Nuccio
    Soul Shriven
    After one day of "Connection to server timed out", now I have a login failed error for "An unexpected internal error has occurred".
    XBox One: EU
  • DracoSaggitaExSole
    DracoSaggitaExSole
    ✭✭✭
    No longer get "Time out", but I get "Login failed" now, even copy pasted the correct password...

Besides folks, common. Just chill out. I know it's hard because you like playing the game, so as I get frustrated when I can't get to play my game. Be humane, if you buy a car for 50,000$ for example, and you get a flat tire, guess what... You cant drive the car, no mater how much you paid for it. Sometimes in life things go bad, and need to be fixed. The world is not a perfect snow globe. I get the frustration, but being toxic to ZOS not going to get them in the good mood, just going to make people working on the issue more frustrated and we just not going to get good quality patches and support.

I was on many occasion an offender to the topic above, but realized if I keep being toxic to who creates the game that I have the most fun with what I am going to get is a toxic functionality. So I decided to be humane, and encourage the folks who create the game. Not the profit hungry suits... They no nothing about playing a game for fun. They just know they can capitalize on it.

ZOS Dev, Support, Art, and to all who creates this awesome game, HANG IN THERE! Have a coffee, have a walk, think get a moment of clarity and the solutions will come!
    Edited by DracoSaggitaExSole on June 24, 2020 6:57PM
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Can't log in to PC-NA*

Me: Ok, I suppose i'll go play WoW Classic.

*WoW Classic gives login queue*

Me: Man, I leave for an hour and a half to go visit the dentist, I come back and everything is going to hell in a handbasket.
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my girlfriend can't get on.
    Logins timed out. PC(EU)

Well now would be a good time for you and your girlfriend to "get on" then. If you catch my drift....
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can I get a free crown crate? I feel i need one.. NOT deserve one, just need one....
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No longer get "Time out", but I get "Login failed" now, even copy pasted the correct password...

Besides folks, common. Just chill out. I know it's hard because you like playing the game, so as I get frustrated when I can't get to play my game. Be humane, if you buy a car for 50,000$ for example, and you get a flat tire, guess what... You cant drive the car, no mater how much you paid for it. Sometimes in life go bad, and need to be fixed. The world is not a perfect snow globe. I get the frustration, but being toxic to ZOS not going to get them in the good mood, just going to make people working on the issue more frustrated and we just not going to get good quality patches and support.

I was on many occasion an offender to the topic above, but realized if I keep being toxic to who creates the game that I have the most fun with what I am going to get is a toxic functionality. So I decided to be humane, and encourage the folks who create the game. Not the profit hungry suits... They no nothing about playing a game for fun. They just know they can capitalize on it.

ZOS Dev, Support, Art, and to all who creates this awesome game, HANG IN THERE! Have a coffee, have a walk, think get a moment of clarity and the solutions will come!

I appreciate this but the game is the least stable MMORPG I have ever played, or at least that I can remember playing. I love ESO, but the performance/stability is really bad. Even when servers are up, there is awful ability delay and bad lag in many places. :(

I still love ESO, but yeah.
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omega lul

4ZtPMZz.jpg
    Edited by UrbanMonk on June 24, 2020 7:00PM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    m0ZcJ0X.jpg
  • Golevan
    Golevan
    ✭✭✭
    Gamers decided to joke and launched three pigs into the server room. At the same time, they wrote numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them.
    ZOS searched the pig at number 3 for 10 hours.
    I'm from Belarus
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't login. :(

• VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Have any players tried a repair on their game? Seems worth a shot given what we know, as little as that is. Takes a long time though.

It is clearly posted that account maintenance is being undergone atm. running a repair on the game would do nothing since the same issue is persisting across every server and platform AND they took down the website. The took down the site and account system AFTER we reported new log in issues... so it's their side. not ours.
    Well it's significant that some players report they are in the game. A pretty decent amount of them, using TTC to judge. Which you can do just by searching for a very common item and looking at how many listing have been recently reported and how frequently.

You just wonder how their set up differs and what you might be able to do to place yours in that category.

• valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA - can't login. "LOGIN FAILED. An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service"
  • Linkvud
    Linkvud
    Soul Shriven
    С одной стороны я рад, что, я не один, но что в конце концов происходит? Почему так криво сделали техническое обслуживание? Пару гаек забыли протянуть что ли...??? Целый день почти в пролёте, да еще в аккаунт нельзя войти.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Is there a reason there are updates about this being posted on an unofficial third party site that many people don't use, but not being posted here on the game's official forum? There's not even a forum banner about the issue, one that there's apparently no ETA for. Seems like a pretty serious thing that you'd want people coming to the official forum to immediately be aware you know is going on the second they pull up the site.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

They did. Thats why we are where we are at now in the first place, who knows how Long its gonna be down if they try that again?
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Skauron
    Skauron
    ✭✭✭
    Just know that they took down the server and broke it to this state to bring you a PVP midyear mayhem extravaganza... well, they succeeded in midyear mayhem and i'm no more likely to play pvp tomorrow as I was last week, i just know that after a day of hard work i'm faced with a game that once again is very broken.. for all the wrong reasons!
    Champion level chars: Nord Warden (Tank):50 Khajiit Nightblade (stam dual blade):50 High Elf Necromancer (magicka dps):50 Dragonknight (Tank):50 Sorcerer Vampire: 50
    Also levelling: Templar (dps)

Started playing ESO: April 4th
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, PC EU is just as bad. No login possible. *sigh*
    I really don't get why ZOS refuses to invest properly in server structure. But, that horse has been beaten to death so often, it's probably resurrected itself and ran off to Oblivion just to get away from angry players.

Off to play WoW...
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, confirming we're looking into the login issues.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - can we get an update? and if you are already sleeping then @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Why post in this thread?
    We all know the servers are down/broke and you won't be able to log in again until the servers are up/fixed. :p
    And if the weather is anything like it is in the UK, they've probably overheated.

Oh, and I can't log in either PS4/EU.
    PS4/PS5/EU