The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in

• Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no log in on PC/NA hope they get this fixed
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seem to have met my match either that or this login boss is really op I manage to get past the load screen bosses eventually but this one has me beat

Yeah, this boss seem to be a tricky ***, should have done it on normal first to learn the mechanics :D

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In previous posts I had said things like "at least communication with the player base is improving".

Can I just take that back?

Thanks.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOGIN FAILED
    Connection to server timed out. Please try again later.

This is what I get when trying to log in.
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to have met my match either that or this login boss is really op I manage to get past the load screen bosses eventually but this one has me beat

Ha that's what your doing wrong mate you need to scry it concentrate on the edges and a pattern forms apparently into illegible writing.
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we just pushed an update and you should be able to login now. Please let us know if the issue continues.

I just read this now. I think maybe you didnt fix it
    My internet is invalid
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    In previous posts I had said things like "at least communication with the player base is improving".

Can I just take that back?

Thanks.

NO!
  • Kellion
    Kellion
    ✭✭
    Just tried and login is still a no go. Looking at this thread, I just realized it's been like this for almost 6 hours?!

Someone accidentally deleted the user database? :#
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »
    This game's performance keeps sinking lower and lower... I'm a big, long-time fan (been here since beta), but this is starting to push my patience with shoddy performance and reliability to its limit.

Nail on the head, after coming back from 3-4 years ago the performance is actually worse, which is shocking in terms of a business.

• Theanah
    Theanah
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all, we just pushed an update and you should be able to login now. Please let us know if the issue continues.

that was at 854 am... and 8 pages ago in this thread... umm still broken
  • Att1Tude
    Att1Tude
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried to restart your router?
    PC-EU
    How-Much-Is-The-Fish Stamsorc
    A Friend Of Nature Magwarden
  • Abletone69
    Abletone69
    Soul Shriven
    You people need to update your graphic drivers and disable addons...

Seriously though let me comfort you... cant login either. A small comfort via the misery likes company logic.
  • Dennidan
    Dennidan
    Trying to login the last 3 hours. Let's see.. $15. a month; that'll round out to say .50¢ a day. I play about 5 hours a day.. So... so far today you guys owe me .30¢. I'll expect payment promptly. You know, like how people expect to login when they're paying money for the privilege.
    Edited by Dennidan on June 24, 2020 6:51PM
  • Skauron
    Skauron
    ✭✭✭
    "We are currently investigating issues MOST players are having logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available"

Corrected for accuracy.

Champion level chars: Nord Warden (Tank):50 Khajiit Nightblade (stam dual blade):50 High Elf Necromancer (magicka dps):50 Dragonknight (Tank):50 Sorcerer Vampire: 50
    Also levelling: Templar (dps)

Started playing ESO: April 4th
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    NaviS wrote: »
    It has been all day down. They must compensate for ESO+

Originally supposed to be 4am to 6am, "just a reboot". You rarely see a scheduling for only 2 hours anymore. They used to be a little more common years ago, but I can't recall seeing one in a very long time.

Then changed to 4am to 8am.

EU 4am to 12pm. Not sure what it was scheduled for originally.

Now 2 hours plus after even that latest estimation of anything.

Certainly a weird one, considering the original plan.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Att1Tude wrote: »
    Have you tried to restart your router?

Another 10 hr restart no thank you.
  • choekstr
    choekstr
    ✭✭✭
    Funny that everytime I return to this game, this bullocks happends. I wonder if you ppl suffer this the entire year.

Nah, just when all you casual players come back and flood the servers and the regulars who enjoy it working great now suffer. So...YOU are the problem, not ZOS <ducks>

Above said in complete humor and for the lolz
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox eu broken too. None of our guild can get in from accross Europe

If you were already in it’s fine, no new entries

Off to play minecraft
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also cannot log in. PC NA.

Edited by jlmurra2 on June 24, 2020 6:27PM
  • PullaStormy
    PullaStormy
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for the new players who picked up ESO today. What a nice start...
    PC-EU - Roleplayer, Quester, Crafter, Furnisher - Fashion Scrolls - 1400+ CP
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an update on the issue zos..... I am tired of the game telling me my password is incorret
  • thaalsmub17_ESO
    emma666 wrote: »
    Can't log in PC NA, but some of my friends can. Very weird.

Can they confirm ZOS has found a solution to lag?
  • PTTE
    PTTE
    ✭✭✭
    Dennidan wrote: »
    Trying to login the last 3 hours. Let's see.. $15. a month; that'll round out to say .50¢ a day. So... so far today you guys owe me .30¢. I'll expect payment promptly. You know, like how people expect to login when they're paying money for the privilege.

No? Let's say it's 50 cents per day then you'd need to do 0,50 divided by 24 times 3. They would need to pay you 0,06 cents aka 6 cents. Good luck with those 6 cents

Edit: meant 24 not 25
    Edited by PTTE on June 24, 2020 6:24PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get in after maintenance.. damn, server is empty no lag at all. (didn't tried Cyro though)
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

Can't log in (surprise surprise), Timesout every time :(
  • Jezzabell
    Jezzabell
    So this is how they fix things. Can't log in and their website is down for maintenence. Thanks zos. Just what the ones who are on the line as far as continuing to play this game that is full of everything that could possibly go wrong with an mmo. Why don't you drop your website maintenence and work on getting the game back up and usable by those who still want to play this game.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My EU login times out. Pity, it's trials night tonight. NA just fails entirely. PC.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Golevan
    Golevan
    ✭✭✭
    one of the 30 days of the subscription was wasted
    I'm from Belarus
  • Kellion
    Kellion
    ✭✭
    Can they confirm ZOS has found a solution to lag?

Absolutely. Lock out 99% of players and you will have NO LAG. :D
  • Dean340
    Dean340
    ✭✭✭
    still down i see...