The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't log in

• Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    don't fret - next patch to be released in a few weeks will fix the connection issue....

That's not the problem it's the maintenance to fix the patch that's the killer.
  • carthalis
    carthalis
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log into PC NA either and get the password/username error message
  • NaviS
    NaviS
    ✭✭
    don't fret - next patch to be released in a few weeks will fix the connection issue....

Will it fix the lag too?
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get login timeout on PC EU and account may be inactive on PC NA.
  • PullaStormy
    PullaStormy
    ✭✭✭
    I'm absolutely astonished that ZOS managed to break every platform and every server with this maintenance. It must be a new record. *deep sigh*
    PC-EU - Roleplayer, Quester, Crafter, Furnisher - Fashion Scrolls - 1400+ CP
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vplgzdJ.png
  • PTTE
    PTTE
    ✭✭✭
    Same, can't log in
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log into either server. (PC, on Steam)
    Edited by SydneyGrey on June 24, 2020 6:25PM
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Login Error

Login failed. Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. .....

I thought this was fixed hours ago??
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • erixtone
    erixtone
    ✭✭
    I guess I'll also jump in to say that I haven't been able to login for the last hour or so.

much sad.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm absolutely astonished that ZOS managed to break every platform and every server with this maintenance. It must be a new record. *deep sigh*

Scary stuff, indeed.

I feel a 1 am (eu time) reopening coming.
  • AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    “Login Failed” - PS4 NA
  • LawLessOne
    LawLessOne
    Soul Shriven

Nope just one server. The one that handles logins.
  • Delgent
    Delgent
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    To live for good is to die in the name of honor.
    SEEK AND DESTROY
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sadly I'm not sure that it will be...
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Doree89
    Doree89
    ✭✭
    #Logintimeout
    Aetherius Art & Tamriel Homes PC EU, @Doree89
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The most astonishing part is that it was just supposed to be a reboot, not actual changes to anything... WTH?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭

Shows how terrible their servers are.
  • Nulami
    Nulami
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder why they no longer show maintenance/issues at the top of General Discussion anymore?

"Hiding" it the forum level doesn't prevent us from discovering there are issues.
  • PTTE
    PTTE
    ✭✭✭
    Riggsy wrote: »
    Go outside, get some fresh air.

Except I literally just came back from the outside, it's 8pm where I'm at and I'd like to game until 11 or 12 because I have to work tomorrow. Your comment makes no sense at all
  • Android_Archer
    Android_Archer
    ✭✭✭
    LawLessOne wrote: »

Nope just one server. The one that handles logins.

If ZoS is using just a single server, without redundancy, to handle all logins, that's an IT fail on a whole other level.
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, same as the picture above ^^^^ :/
    Master Angler
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, confirming we're looking into the login issues.

My wife, son, and I are all playing normal PC EU (not Steam or Stadia). None of us can log into the game since the update today. we all logged in quickly yesterday.
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • Monotremata
    Monotremata
    Soul Shriven
    Still can't login to EU PC.
    Connection to server timed out X 50
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    National holiday here, so I do some house cleaning, sit down with a cup of tea and try to log in game... and servers are down.

This game's performance keeps sinking lower and lower... I'm a big, long-time fan (been here since beta), but this is starting to push my patience with shoddy performance and reliability to its limit.
    Edited by RMerlin on June 24, 2020 6:11PM
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log in PC NA, but some of my friends can. Very weird.
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Nulami wrote: »
    Wonder why they no longer show maintenance/issues at the top of General Discussion anymore?

"Hiding" it the forum level doesn't prevent us from discovering there are issues.

Because were in the restart faze apparently maintenance was a success and is now finished.
  • schlaflos_inWien
    can't login on PS4-EU, but i see 2 of my friends playing eso
    Edited by schlaflos_inWien on June 24, 2020 6:13PM
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    I seem to have met my match either that or this login boss is really op I manage to get past the load screen bosses eventually but this one has me beat
  • NaviS
    NaviS
    ✭✭
    It has been all day down. They must compensate for ESO+