Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—June 2020"

• cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to earn these inventory upgrade pets in game? This is the second one released to my knowledge
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Can we please get official clarification about whether it's necessary to have completed a dungeon to get the associated shoulder style from the 1-key random boxes?

You don't need to complete the dungeon, although your chances increase if you have the Vet HM achievement.

Thank you very much. I'll go back to blaming RNG. :)
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get official clarification about whether it's necessary to have completed a dungeon to get the associated shoulder style from the 1-key random boxes?

You don't need to complete the dungeon, although your chances increase if you have the Vet HM achievement.

Thank you very much. I'll go back to blaming RNG. :)

To be fair, no numbers were given. The base chance could be 0.00000000001% and increase to 5% if you have the Vet HM achievement which essentially would be a 0% base chance.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    e07e6d2882ce37c870afb20e56f98773.jpg

Can we have this motif already? Pleeeeease!
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SECOND LEGION THIS MONTH. Finally. I'm still sitting on 12 tickets. Just tell me when the event starts so I can go buy the Chest page.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't see anyone ask...
    Does the Vampire Noble costume hide the vampire "look?"
  • KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't this pet storage facility be extended to ALL pets?
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_GinaBruno hiya :)

I've been noticing that recent crown store showcases are void of furnishing packs for the past few months. For future showcases, if I can request, could you guys release any of the following: daedric set of azura, dibellas garden, forge Lord's great works, moon bishops sanctuary, Morrowind: vivecs set, clockwork gods domain, and tyrants of the merethic era?

Edited by hashii on June 9, 2020 12:56AM
  • Snipes007
    Snipes007
    ✭✭
    Don’t worry all the cool stuff will be locked behind gambling 🎰
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish the lower part of boots was different, and skirt part of the coat was longer. But I like overall look of new Vampire Noble costume :) Before buying, I checked dye channels, and I was actually surprised - almost everything in this costume can be dyed, thanks to clever combining of some elements into one channel. I was really curious about ornaments, and I thought that at least one of them won't be included in dye channes. If only we could have 4 dye channels, for more customization choices... I would like to dye pants separately, for example.

Unfortunately, the costume takes not all dyes well. Some look nice, some look pale. White colors are a bit dirty, and black color is more like dark grey.

Julianos white:

5XYHF2I.jpgNk4oCdT.jpg

Coldharbour Ash black:

YUougfM.jpg1yBGH2K.jpg

The default black dye from the coat part of the costume looked grey to me and I wanted to make it darker. But Coldharbour black dye actually looks more pale :/

I left default black color for the coat + Coldharbour black for jacket/skirt/pants + Julianos white ornament.
    The way this costume removes hips from the character's body and makes me think of Slenderman, I decided to combine it with the uncanny mask :)

8aGRsdH.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Vampire costume. I don't know what was in my head, to be honest. That thing dyes horribly. You really need to buy it because you like it out of the box, because that is better than anything I was able to put on it that matched the look I wanted.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope Midyear Mayhem begins soon this month. I've been anticipating the Second Legion outfit style since last Summer. The Chest piece has everything I've ever wanted in an Imperial Legionnaire armor.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    So the lack of the date for Midyear Mayhem... Is it because you realised that current state of PvP is so tragic, that even small increase of players will lead to a catastrophe and a lagfest of nothing working and you're thinking how to cancel it or is it because you continue great tradition of terrible content announcements with little to no valuable information?
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Arce88 wrote: »
    So the lack of the date for Midyear Mayhem... Is it because you realised that current state of PvP is so tragic, that even small increase of players will lead to a catastrophe and a lagfest of nothing working and you're thinking how to cancel it or is it because you continue great tradition of terrible content announcements with little to no valuable information?

The silence is deafening
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Were there not supposed to be 2 items available during the Summerset Celebration? I didn't see them in the Crown Store today yet -- Psijic Senche mount and Raz pet? @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Were there not supposed to be 2 items available during the Summerset Celebration? I didn't see them in the Crown Store today yet -- Psijic Senche mount and Raz pet? @ZOS_SarahHecker

You replied to the June showcase. For the answer, I assume they will split it between this week and next week, since the event runs to early August.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will be available later in the event.
    Staff Post
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They will be available later in the event.

Thank you @ZOS_SarahHecker