The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for ZOS: Greymoor Physical Collector's Ed. Arrival Date

reoskit
reoskit
✭✭✭✭✭
A question more for ZOS/Bethesda, but I'm sure others would like to know the answer:

With the release date pushback and probable real-world complications in packaging/shipping, are the Greymoor PCEs still on schedule to arrive for the May 26 release date? If not, can we provide proof of purchase to get access on launch? For example, I bought mine through Bethesda and have an order code. Others may have bought theirs through Amazon, etc.

I checked around the forums and in Matt's note about the release date, but I'm not finding anything concrete regarding the PCE.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed how Amazon deleted the original release date. There's none now. Guess things aren't clear as of now.
    =/
    Edited by Lord-Otto on May 5, 2020 4:19PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    A question more for ZOS/Bethesda, but I'm sure others would like to know the answer:

With the release date pushback and probable real-world complications in packaging/shipping, are the Greymoor PCEs still on schedule to arrive for the May 26 release date? If not, can we provide proof of purchase to get access on launch? For example, I bought mine through Bethesda and have an order code. Others may have bought theirs through Amazon, etc.

I checked around the forums and in Matt's note about the release date, but I'm not finding anything concrete regarding the PCE.

good question
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am ordering through Bestbuy in North America. And it appears I am getting my CE version (pc/mac) by May 26th according to their website.
  • Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I would like to know also I ordered mine through Amazon and it's now saying order received will email you when we have a release date
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Morrowind chapter launched, you could provide receipt to support, and get early acess to chapter, just like other preorders could, even before you physically had your edition. People abused it, by prepurchasing, getting mount, and early acess, and cancelling purchace. So this practice was stopped for Summerset. This is why I stopped buying physical collectors editions. It takes 8-10 days to ship to my country, and I refuse to pay more, and get to play later than everyone else. But I hope, that they will do it this time for you, with situation around the world.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For an update:

On ESO Live, ZOS staff said they're preparing the same process as before, to request help via support tickets if your PCE doesn't show up on time.

Said to keep an eye on socials for more info.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have contacted your retailer and find that you are not able to acquire your PC/Mac Physical Collector's Edition of Greymoor before it launches on May 26th, log into the help website and click here to contact Customer Support for assistance. Please note that you will need to provide your proof of purchase to proceed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you have contacted your retailer and find that you are not able to acquire your PC/Mac Physical Collector's Edition of Greymoor before it launches on May 26th, log into the help website and click here to contact Customer Support for assistance. Please note that you will need to provide your proof of purchase to proceed.

@ZOS_BillE - This is helpful, thank you.

I know (at least some) Amazon purchases have been delayed. Do you know if this is the case for the Bethesda store as well?
  • Thrandath
    Thrandath
    ✭✭

@ZOS_BillE Thank you!

When submitting, I did not get a ticket number:
    p279wxbmbr0h.png

Should we be recieving a conformation email, or is this an error and I should resubmit?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Thrandath

After checking your ticket is being handled under 200519-004986.
    Staff Post
  • Jerreth
    Jerreth
    ✭✭

Ordered from Amazon on Jan 17,
    Made a second ticket just to be sure info was all correct.
    Here they are F.Y.I.
    Ticket Number 200524-011143
    Ticket Number 200519-007354
    Thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jerreth

We have sent you a PM with an update on your tickets and Greymoor request.
    Staff Post
  • Jerreth
    Jerreth
    ✭✭
    Thank you, hopefully can get code to play chapter before maintenance.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE - Thank you for responding to us.

Is there any hope of us getting access tomorrow? Per your post, I did my due diligence and contacted Bethesda, waited patiently to receive my delivery date and didn't put a ticket in until I had every piece of evidence you folks required. My hands were tied by those requirements until Saturday, when Bethesda finally gave an arrival date of June 1 and I submitted 200523-003785.

I'm not sure what more we, as consumers, can do. It would be lovely to have access to the chapter tomorrow.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    @ZOS_BillE - Thank you for responding to us.

Is there any hope of us getting access tomorrow? Per your post, I did my due diligence and contacted Bethesda, waited patiently to receive my delivery date and didn't put a ticket in until I had every piece of evidence you folks required. My hands were tied by those requirements until Saturday, when Bethesda finally gave an arrival date of June 1 and I submitted 200523-003785.

I'm not sure what more we, as consumers, can do. It would be lovely to have access to the chapter tomorrow.

Same. I doubt it will happen.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I know others are looking for updates from other players, I got a message from support on my ticket about 5 minutes ago granting temporary access. There was a post from Kai on the German forums saying this was (to his knowledge) being done in batches, so hopefully you're all in the same boat soon.

See you in Greymoor.

(Thank you again, BillE; I don't envy you your job.)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone with a ticket requesting Greymoor access due to your Physical Collectors Edition being late, please check your account when the servers are up to see if you now have access to Greymoor.
    Staff Post
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone with a ticket requesting Greymoor access due to your Physical Collectors Edition being late, please check your account when the servers are up to see if you now have access to Greymoor.

@ZOS_BillE I do not have access even though I was told that I would. c83cvczgm3dv.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently looking into this issue with some players not being able to access Skyrim.

An update has been posted here. The entitlement Greymoor Chapter grant for players who have not yet received their physical collector's edition was delayed. This entitlement should be going out in the next one to two hours.
    Staff Post
  • BlueLightning
    BlueLightning
    ✭✭

I am unable to make a ticket, I follow the steps, and then it asks me to sign in again, but hitting submit on my login does nothing and therefore cannot proceed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BlueLightning

If you're still having issues, please try going through a different web browser to submit the ticket.
    Staff Post
  • BlueLightning
    BlueLightning
    ✭✭
    @BlueLightning

If you're still having issues, please try going through a different web browser to submit the ticket.

Thank you, worked by switching browser.
  • Kaizer
    Kaizer
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I've followed the process suggested to gain access as well. I provided the invoice as instructed yet I'm still waiting for a response on my ticket (my first ticket just disappeared with no response). All I would like to do is play the content I purchased.

What's the ETA looking? Am I going to have to wait another day or so?

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kaizer

What is your ticket number currently?

You can post it in this thread for us to check on.
    Staff Post
  • Dathios
    Dathios
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not requesting a ticket because I am unable to play ESO for a little while anyway, but I am more concerned right now that I won't receive a physical CE at all? I pre-ordered with amazon on February 25th, but I am nervous that there will not be enough inventory to honor my purchase. Are my fears unfounded? Do I just need to be patient?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Dathios

For now you should be patient if you've still not received your physical collectors edition.

Have you contacted Amazon yet to look into the status of the delivery?
    Staff Post