The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot access Western Skyrim (Nor Greymoor content)

ShadowHvo
ShadowHvo
✭✭✭✭✭
I was recently given access by support, due to my delayed physical collectors edition. However, as I just got ingame, It claims that I do not own Greymoor, and thus cannot travel to Western Skyrim.

unknown.png

I don't envy you ZOS, what a day with all of these bugs.
Nighren - The Shadow Striker
Leader of Bloodlines
-- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey @ShadowHvo, we're looking into this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention - we're on it.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ShadowHvo, we're looking into this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention - we're on it.

Thank you kindly, Jessica.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ShadowHvo Which version of the Greymoor Chapter did you purchase? (Physical CE, digital CE, standard edition, upgrade, etc.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShadowHvo Which version of the Greymoor Chapter did you purchase? (Physical CE, digital CE, standard edition, upgrade, etc.)

Physical Collectors Edition. Purchased from the EU Bethesda Store.

I received this earlier today from support.
    unknown.png
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

• WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Same... Phys CE (pc) Support emailed me this morning saying I should have access, but no dice!

Edited by WIZZARD2K on May 26, 2020 5:24PM
  • Thrandath
    Thrandath
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue under:
    gamppdixzfms.png
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_BillE Is there something I should be doing or re-submitting?
    Edited by Thrandath on May 26, 2020 5:41PM
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    I am having the same issue, login is @Stubbsy48 same email recieved today as shown above with being granted access whilst we wait for physical copies to be delivered. Fingers crossed you find a quick solution @ZOS_JessicaFolsom release days are always tough but the game will still be there whenever the solution is found :smile:
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • Eclipsewolf
    Eclipsewolf
    ✭✭
    I also received the same email, but cannot access any of the Greymoor content. My Physical CE edition for PC from Amazon was delayed. So I used the ticket submission to request access.
    Edited by Eclipsewolf on May 26, 2020 5:37PM
  • Symplicity
    Similar issue, I did not get the physical copy. I ordered the collectors upgrade edition and am being told I need to upgrade. When I click the link it tells me I I have purchased it already. an infinite loop lol
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you all. We appreciate your patience and the additional info. With all the issues this morning, the entitlement Greymoor Chapter grant for players who have not yet received their physical collector's edition was delayed. We should be doing it in the next hour or two. We'll update here once it's complete.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. We appreciate your patience and the additional info. With all the issues this morning, the entitlement Greymoor Chapter grant for players who have not yet received their physical collector's edition was delayed. We should be doing it in the next hour or two. We'll update here once it's complete.

how about get some real IT ppl ?
  • Symplicity
    Just speculation, but perhaps it is related to some of us questing there this morning before the servers went back down?
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    I know players who purchased it on Steam that also can not access Greymoor. Will that be fixed this afternoon too?
  • shmity72
    shmity72
    ✭✭
    ty for prompt response jessica

this is a real bummer
    gm breaker breaker guild
  • shmity72
    shmity72
    ✭✭
    i guess i'll just refresh my account until i see greymoor. i could have sworn i saw it on there a few days ago..
    gm breaker breaker guild
  • shmity72
    shmity72
    ✭✭
    hour or 2?
    gm breaker breaker guild
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tagging to watch as I'm in the same boat.
  • will
    will
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem for me, got in this morning and got bonuses and can't get back to Western Skyrim after the long server "fix"!
  • shmity72
    shmity72
    ✭✭
    We have applied an entitlement that will grant you access to the Collector’s Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor for PC/Mac while you are waiting for your physical copy to arrive.

ummmmm please make this a reality?
    gm breaker breaker guild
  • cloakedmistborn
    cloakedmistborn
    Soul Shriven
    Just speculation, but perhaps it is related to some of us questing there this morning before the servers went back down?

This has to be the issue. I think if you went in this morning they locked you out. That was their "fix" just ban everyone who went in this morning. Since a few players who didn't have it were able to enter.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

Due to the ongoing PC-EU login issues, which is our #1 priority to address right now, the grant for this entitlement has been put on hold. Those who contacted our Support team to get access to the Greymoor Chapter content due to not getting your physical CE in time will be granted access once we've resolved the PC-EU login issues. We apologize for the delay and thank you for understanding.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Due to the ongoing PC-EU login issues, which is our #1 priority to address right now, the grant for this entitlement has been put on hold. Those who contacted our Support team to get access to the Greymoor Chapter content due to not getting your physical CE in time will be granted access once we've resolved the PC-EU login issues. We apologize for the delay and thank you for understanding.
    This is kind of disappointing considering that the people who bought the physical CE paid more for Greymoor than anyone else did and aren't able to access it at the same time as people who bought cheaper versions, but I agree with prioritizing the PC-EU login issues, as that's clearly a bigger and more important issue. So it's somewhat disappointing, but understandable in the circumstances.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • will
    will
    Soul Shriven
    I purchased the digital and I can't get in Western Skyrim so it doesn't just apply to the physical ones. I hope they're working on both!
  • shmity72
    shmity72
    ✭✭
    so i'm pretty sure last few days back i checked my eso account and it said i had greymoor. please do whatever it was you did before to give it to me again. i don't want to buy it a 2nd time.
    gm breaker breaker guild
  • Esmaralda
    Esmaralda
    ✭✭
    So how long are we going to wait? A few more hours or days?
    ♥♥♥ Ezmaralda, Vampire of Morrowind ♥♥♥
  • hemreakil
    hemreakil
    Soul Shriven
    I purchased the digital upgrade edition on steam and have same problem too. It shows western skyrim locked.
  • SkyShadowing
    SkyShadowing
    Soul Shriven

This has to be the issue. I think if you went in this morning they locked you out. That was their "fix" just ban everyone who went in this morning. Since a few players who didn't have it were able to enter.

I didn't go in this morning; I didn't even log in this morning, and I still can't access it. Physical Collector's entitlement not being applied bug for me.

It's just that they're dealing with... serious issues right now. As someone said earlier, disappointing, but understandable.
  • gomujomo
    gomujomo
    Soul Shriven
    PC-NA ESO Plus Subscriber on Steam - also can't access Greymoor chapter / Western Skyrim. It tells me to purchase and when I get to the crown store it says I already own it.
    Edited by gomujomo on May 26, 2020 10:29PM
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    This is kind of disappointing considering that the people who bought the physical CE paid more for Greymoor than anyone else did and aren't able to access it at the same time as people who bought cheaper versions, but I agree with prioritizing the PC-EU login issues, as that's clearly a bigger and more important issue. So it's somewhat disappointing, but understandable in the circumstances.
    See, I find it kinda disappointing, but I've done this rodeo enough times now to know that you Never Play on Patch Day. There are always problems. I don't even blame ZOS for them, you know? They just can't forsee everything that's going to happen once several hundred thousand people all try to log in at the same time.

Also, they're clearing the queue pretty fast. I just got my authorisation for the new Chapter by email, and I only submitted my details yesterday.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50