The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Kyne's Aegis Sets Feedback Ignored?

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS likes these designs, they should at least give us the courtesy and come out and explain why they think it works better their way and why we are wrong. But they don't even do that.

You keep promising to improve communication @ZOS_GinaBruno and you keep breaking that promise.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glantir wrote: »
    Have you used the ingame Feedback function? I dont think that the devs read much in the forums.

Yes... the disadvantage of using that is there is no community discussion around your feedback. A lot of times community discussion is important for seeing how your ideas affect more members of the community. The devs *should* look at both...
    Playing since beta...
  • Decimus
    Decimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The stamina dps set is a pvp set with minor slayer.

This is not a negative tbh, personally I wouldn't care about running the content at all (besides one vet run just for completion) if it was not for this set.

In fact it'd be nice to see more PvP usable sets from trials in the future, running content for some meaningless achievements alone is kinda boring.
    Edited by Decimus on May 21, 2020 1:18PM
    PC/EU @ DECMVS
  • Eleandor
    Eleandor
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is a cry for help. No bashing, no senseless complaints, honest cry for help from people who have sometimes put full years into this game. Have spent weeks and months doing for free testing on a PTS, allocated more time to write up constructive feedback, suggest improvements and funnel the voice of the player base into digestible snippets to implement.

A lot of people from ZOS tagged in this as well and no one responds. It is so frustrating I can't even comprehend why you choose to ignore all the low hanging fruits to better the ESO - player relationship here. It's so simple, just respond, start a dialogue that is not "well, we think this thread needs to be closed because of reason xyz". It means you read this, you monitor every thread. You actively choose not to respond and react to this cry for help. Out of all the time spent from ZOS on ESO, starting an honest dialogue here would most likely have the best time spent to improve player happiness ratio. One person from ZOS could single handedly improve the general feeling of frustration and fatigue that leads to the current exodus within 45 minutes.

1.) start a dialogue here
    2.) click a button and make the currently inventoried vMA weapons perfected after the patch drops

then start explaining why game performance is so bad, admit to coding mistakes or weird internal relations, you'll have an influx of passionate folks who you could engage with that would be eager to help out. Communicate that plan specifically, acknowledge the poor performance because even a "hey we know it sucks that you're trying for godslayer when your taunts don't work for 5s but we've seen it happen, we don't quite know why that is but we have different ideas we're testing at this moment" is better than "this is the best game ever, prove me wrong"

then start engaging or re-engaging with the class leads, start taking combat feedback serious, make changes and get off your high horse. Just say "we conceptualized RO as a dps set and our first internal testing showed it to be beneficial. After we've seen your PTS feedback we realize that's not the ideal use case so we'll change it to x (and there are a lot of well thought out definitions of x coming out of this forum already) for it to remain competitive while still being true to our overall vision"

that alone won't take much time, much effort. But it will make a whole lot of a difference mid to long term for the survivability of this game that we all love and dedicated so much of our time to.
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did not just ignore feedback on set design, but also completely ignored bugs associated with the sets that were reported as soon as HA scaling RO design came out 2 PTS patches back. Lightning staff heavy attack DOT ticks are still ignored for RO duration computations. Lightning staff is a weapon of choice for HA builds, why is it being treated so unfairly for RO uptimes?..

Lightning Staff, as you can see HA hit for 69K but I only got 5s of Major Slayer Duration
    ysef4yt49ert.png

Whereas with Flame staff 72K HA gives 9s of Major Slayer Duration duration.
    7ndhhhbva6yi.png
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    If ZOS likes these designs, they should at least give us the courtesy and come out and explain why they think it works better their way and why we are wrong. But they don't even do that.

You keep promising to improve communication ZOS_GinaBruno and you keep breaking that promise.

It seems this team has a strict plan of what they want to do :unamused: Even if player feedback overwhelmingly disagrees with them, they are smug about their power budgets. Kyne’s Aegis sets likely all uphold that power budget. If you show them that a set’s strength is above or below the power budget, then they’ll adjust the set. Roaring Opportunist was only changed to be more oriented for a Damage Dealer to run it instead of a support. Notice ZOS is unwilling to redesign any of the sets...

There was a monumental amount of complaints, criticism, and feedback for Greymoor as a whole, yet the only response I’ve seen is multiple new mods have appeared on these Forums (accounts created 1-4 weeks ago) alongside more closed threads and wrongfully edited/deleted comments than ever before. In terms of Dev comments, we get silence. That says enough about the situation imo.

Idk. It all looks very bad for the longevity of ESO.

• dwig
    dwig
    ✭✭✭
    Decimus wrote: »

This is not a negative tbh, personally I wouldn't care about running the content at all (besides one vet run just for completion) if it was not for this set.

In fact it'd be nice to see more PvP usable sets from trials in the future, running content for some meaningless achievements alone is kinda boring.

I believe Skinny's point here is that if it is a PvP set then it shouldn't waste any of its "item budget" on minor slayer, since that is useless in PvP.
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you mean well, but seriously, you're not going to get communication.

Period.

Going on 3 months with unreal dysyncs ravaging all end game content, completely unplayable performance, and yet there is NO communication.

They won't even be transparent on their game being 100% broken.

They definitely aren't going to be transparent on sets lol.

EA games would be proud.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Calypso589
    Calypso589
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this as a friendly reminder to ZoS that these questions would like to be answered.
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please read this ZOS.

I'm so incredibly disappointed that you decided to leave these sets the way they were. There was overwhelming feedback throughout the community that these were not good sets to drop from 12 man trial content. I saw many great suggestions that would have worked much better in place of these.

Why do you feel that these sets belong in this content? It'd be great to at least get some communication from you on it.
    • The magicka dps set is really a support set...but even if you DID want to run it on a DPS, only 1 can run it at a time because the buff doesn't stack. (hint: if only 1 person can run it, it's probably a support set)
    • The healer set provides too little of each resource to be useful (outside of maybe hybrid builds or tanks?)
    • The tank set at least has niche uses now with the buff. You adjusted it. Thank you.

I just want to know why...Why was our feedback ignored? It would be nice to at least get some communication from you guys on why you think you are right and that the community is wrong. Instead it looks like you guys are trying to force some unknown vision on us, some idea of a wanted playstyle that doesn't coincide with what is happening in 90% of the game. You want to promote heavy attacks...fine, we get that. This isn't doing that. We've given feedback. You've ignored it.

People are losing faith that you guys understand the game or will at least listen to those that do.

Just some communication would be amazing. Please.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Gilliam
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_RobGarrett
    @ZOS_RichLambert

I mean it's kinda your fault for thinking your opinion mattered, like no cap.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.