Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

• x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly just can't play this campaign. You get lag and stuff in other campaigns but it's nothing, I mean nothing, compared to this campaign. I jump from a normal ping of around 90-100 to around 200 most times just entering it in the evening and then once the fighting starts it's even higher and just a slideshow mess where I spend my whole time hitting buttons over and over and over just trying to get abilities to fire only to find out I died 5 minutes ago. You guys who tough that out every night deserve a medal, but I'd rather go to the other campaigns where it's at least bearable so I can have fun.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's why I no longer play during prime time.
  • Minoa86
    Minoa86
    Soul Shriven
    Did someone just insult my AD queen?
    Elly the Medicine Woman | Minoa the Medic - baby medic with big dreams~
    Who stole that Skooma?
    #freeRoselle
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dynamic population would squash most complaints and chest thumping.

However, it would create a new type of complaint
    EP Player: Mom! I can't log into Gray Host and PVDoor!!! Please, bring me some Twinkies and milk to cure my pain.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    So in conclusion from the discussion are DC low poping telling casuals to leave when lose point, EP zerging, AD night capping. All valid strategy i guess.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    So in conclusion from the discussion are DC low poping telling casuals to leave when lose point, EP zerging, AD night capping. All valid strategy i guess.

DC low poping telling casuals to leave when lose point

Translation?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol @ welcoming him back. I seen him play and how the other factions react.

EP and/or AD faction locked. They take all DCs keeps and hang out at warden or ray. Fangrush and his fan boys log in and start pushing out. You will notice the other factions go from a faction lock to 2 or 1 bars. Then you will see an increase in forum comments like "Feng is ruining the campaign".

Be honest with yourself nobody wants DC to be poplocked because bad things happen to the enemy. The enemy is only prepared to fight lower populated DC and NPCs.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

EP and/or AD faction locked. They take all DCs keeps and hang out at warden or ray. Fangrush and his fan boys log in and start pushing out. You will notice the other factions go from a faction lock to 2 or 1 bars. Then you will see an increase in forum comments like "Feng is ruining the campaign".

Be honest with yourself nobody wants DC to be poplocked because bad things happen to the enemy. The enemy is only prepared to fight lower populated DC and NPCs.

LOL Its funny because it's true.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe true but disagree partly because the time he plays would collide now with pop locked EP against med pop AD.That is usually the case. I would encourage Feng to come back so we would have some resistance against the zergs that run amok. How I have seen EP growing population steadily after he left I think it would bring some healthy competition to the campaign. Any DC, AD or EP who have are his friends should tell him to come back.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been a Fangrush fan. I find him arrogant at times. However, I've seen what happens when he shows up. Give Fengresh the hammer he enters into god mode for some reason.

Maybe he was born to play ESO, I don't know.

It is hard to ask anyone to play PvP. I wish Zeni would fix it. The game would be so much fun if your skills actually worked and there was no lag.

Edited by vamp_emily on May 5, 2020 3:12PM

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never been a Fangrush fan. I find him arrogant at times. However, I've seen what happens when he shows up. Give Fengresh the hammer he enters into god mode for some reason.

Maybe he was born to play ESO, I don't know.

It is hard to ask anyone to play PvP. I wish ESO would fix it. The game would be so much fun if your skills actually worked and there was no lag.

yea I mean he has shown enough to get credit for creating a huge fan base and his play is skillful. Now that I check the population DC are med pop. They would have high pop if even some of those DC would play. If Feng doesn´come maybe some other DC would. Grey Host DC are working hard and I see them doing that every day. Sometimes (often) against the odds so would love to see them going neck to neck against other alliances. They are a symphatic bunch of people .
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe true but disagree partly because the time he plays would collide now with pop locked EP against med pop AD.That is usually the case. I would encourage Feng to come back so we would have some resistance against the zergs that run amok. How I have seen EP growing population steadily after he left I think it would bring some healthy competition to the campaign. Any DC, AD or EP who have are his friends should tell him to come back.

When I check his streams he's usually playing battlegrounds, and I think he has made it well known he prefers no-CP. Especially with the performance of this campaign lately.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting, flaming, naming and shaming, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today I made an alliance with Daggerfall Volunteers against AD. It went well with AD pushed back to their tri-keeps all day long even though we were outnumbered. AD's reign of terror is finally over, and peace has been restored to Cyrodiil once again.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 6, 2020 12:53AM
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Today I made an alliance with Daggerfall Volunteers against AD. It went well with AD pushed back to their tri-keeps all day long even though we were outnumbered. AD's reign of terror is finally over, and peace has been restored to Cyrodiil once again.

Reign of terror? AD has won one campaign in what, the last year?
    Edited by Crash427 on May 6, 2020 3:25AM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    He means to say that he got farmed at Faregyl for five hours straight by the group he challenged AD to put together to stop him and thinks it is a point worth bragging about on the forums. Even with DC's help running a ballgroup, they couldn't get scrolls. Not even with Volendrung.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think we all know how AD operates, so it is safe to say that @Nevidyra meant:

AD waited till DC and EP had extreme low population. Once AD was poplocked they went and farmed someone at Faregyl.. blah blah blah.

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

AD waited till DC and EP had extreme low population. Once AD was poplocked they went and farmed someone at Faregyl.. blah blah blah.

Nah. Everyone was around 3-bar Pop yesterday, with DC dropping down to 2-bar every now and again. Was pushed to our trikeeps for a solid five hours by both factions. Constant attacks against Fare by EP faction stacks and Xan's Army + Daggerfall Volunteers zergs. Maybe try playing the campaign and see it for yourself. :wink:
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Nah. Everyone was around 3-bar Pop yesterday, with DC dropping down to 2-bar every now and again. Was pushed to our trikeeps for a solid five hours by both factions. Constant attacks against Fare by EP faction stacks and Xan's Army + Daggerfall Volunteers zergs. Maybe try playing the campaign and see it for yourself. :wink:

That is really hard to believe because AD hasn't been a strong alliance for a very long time. That is almost like saying "DC will win the next two campaigns".

Edited by vamp_emily on May 6, 2020 4:14PM

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was this when you had dc's scroll in fare? If you don't like it then maybe don't put a scroll there
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

That is really hard to believe because AD hasn't been a strong alliance for a very long time. That is almost like saying "DC will win the next to campaigns".

DC is currently in first place by a decent margin. They'll likely win this Camp due to being carried by lowpop bonus and EP's focus on AD.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Dominion_Nightblade

That is really hard to believe because AD hasn't been a strong alliance for a very long time. That is almost like saying "DC will win the next to campaigns".

DC is currently in first place by a decent margin. They'll likely win this Camp due to being carried by lowpop bonus and EP's focus on AD.

No.

I had a vision last night.

AD will win this campaign too.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

No.

AD will never win another campaign ever again. We were nice and allowed them to get second place the last seven campaigns but now we will make sure they finish in last place to punish them for their insolence. Until AD stops nightcapping, the Daggerfall Ebonheart alliance will stand.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 7, 2020 11:56PM
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Swings and roundabouts

No.

AD will never win another campaign ever again. We were nice and allowed them to get second place the last seven campaigns but now we will make sure they finish in last place to punish them for their insolence. Until AD stops nightcapping, the Daggerfall Ebonheart alliance will stand.

Rude! :(
  • Dominion_Nightblade

No.

Sorry to burst your bubble pal, but the God's spoke to me in the vision, not you. They said AD will prevail.
    And it's cute you think you had any say in who gets second, lol get over yourselves ep. Also, I'm flattered you just admit you need to team with blues to beat us. AD is a very strong faction, so I'm not surprised.
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on May 8, 2020 1:35AM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

No.

Sorry to burst your bubble pal, but the God's spoke to me in the vision, not you. They said AD will prevail.
    And it's cute you think you had any say in who gets second, lol get over yourselves ep. Also, I'm flattered you just admit you need to team with blues to beat us. AD is a very strong faction, so I'm not surprised.

There's no better feeling than doing something that everyone tells you can't be done. I look forward to proving you wrong. Talk is cheap so let's just see what happens.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 8, 2020 2:15AM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    Swings and roundabouts

No.

Rude! :(

Please don't be mad TKG DC told me to say that so take their scrolls next time not ours will ya! ;)
    Edited by Ahtu on May 8, 2020 2:18AM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    [Removed quotes]

Hi Enkil. <3
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 2:46PM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Removed quotes]

Hi Enkil. <3

Leading is a thankless job, so much props and credit <3 ... However, if you're gonna lead, please LEAD. Is this expecting too much? And if it don't work out well, please don't brag about [Snip] DC, nor talk *** on forum. EP is BALLSY! U gotta be ballsy bro if u wanna lead EP!!

Yes, game has largely devolved into a [Snip] now, but it's incumbent on players and leaders to make the best of it.

[Edited for rude content and profanity bypass]

Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 2:49PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some unnecessary back and forth from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.