Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

May Crown Store Showcase?

priforce
priforce
✭✭✭
Shouldn't we be getting it today or this Thursday?
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We usually get showcases on Tuesday after the month has started or just before (like one day if its on a tuesday) so we'll probably get it next tuesday
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We usually get showcases on Tuesday after the month has started or just before (like one day if its on a tuesday) so we'll probably get it next tuesday

^This.^
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    More logical to show it at the last day of every month
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The showcase is up, it looks pitiful with only two items. Maybe it's a mistake but it only features a ESO+ statuette and one mount right now. And the mount is a gem exclusive. WTF?
    Edited by Michae on May 4, 2020 2:41PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    The showcase is up, it looks pitiful with only two items. Maybe it's a mistake but it only features a ESO+ statuette and one mount right now. And the mount is a gem exclusive. WTF?

I don't know if they've added more or if it just wasn't loading when you looked but I see a lot more stuff on there now.

The big 'news' is probably that Elseweyr is being re-branded a DLC and added to the crown store, but with the necromancer class split out and sold seperately. Everyone assumed that would happen of course, but I'm not sure they confirmed it until now.

They're also adding the vampire and werewolf skill lines, western skyrim skyshards and alliance change tokens to the crown store. Along with some new cosmetics.

Nothing of interest to me though. The mermaid statue looks ok, but not enough to get me to buy a month of ESO+ on it's own, I never buy motifs in the crown store and the other stuff looks a bit dull. If they're going to continue this bland and gloomy theme throughout the year it looks like I'm going to save a lot of money on cosmetics.
    Edited by Danikat on May 4, 2020 2:48PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

Look again it's definitely there
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    hyped for the werewolf lord polymorph. I missed it last time it was in the crown store
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall, very disappointed:

I was hoping for some more Greymoor stuff such as:
    • Some new Bat Pets
    • Pyre Watch Motif
    • Wickerman motif
    • Vampiric Costumes

Guess we can hope for more stuff like this next month, I'm only looking forward to the Alabaster Jerboa, but I couldn't even afford it since I'm getting ESO+ again when Greymoor comes out.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I noticed they added more. But it was bugged out when it came out. I reloaded the page a few times. Nice that they're aleready adding gem prospector costume. I was looking forward to that.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hoped we would get new crate season already :/
    Also I hope that somebody will make video showcase of the gem-exclusive mount fast. I kind of like the looks, but I wonder if it will sound like simple horse, and have no special effects :'(
  • Sirdorian
    Sirdorian
    ✭✭✭
    Pls ZOS bring back the hunters glade house to crown Store, for Werwolf Build Testing and RP. (All other ww Stuff come back in may, so Why Not the Home?).
    Vampire also get a unlimited vamp lord Home, so pls bring the ww Home Again in the Shop.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I'm seeing on there is the mermaid statue, the wicker horse and two motifs.
    Is that all there is?
    That's it? Or is it still bugged?
    *EDIT* Apparently it was bugged for me. Just went back and now it's showing twice as much stuff. Never mind then.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on May 4, 2020 9:25PM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm VERY happy with this month's crown store selection. Cause now I can save my money! XD
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 4, 2020 10:17PM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone seen any datamined pics of the Balorgh weapons?
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭

• Vampiric Costumes

I am extremely hopeful to see some old school gothic style vampire styles such as these.

lPXx4y2.jpg
    I love the collar on this one

OzUjaA0.jpg
    The multiple collars on the front are quite cool and would give interesting dye options.

tL4wd29.jpg
    This style is like a cloak and shows the leggings and the arms as the arms and cloak are open. With leggings and arms that match the chest this would make an awesome set. It could also match well with a cowl style head built for the set and as such made with no clipping issues with the collar.

cyWkewE.jpg
    This combination of a robe and cape is awesome. I think this is a pretty deadly vampire lord set right there.

iXbevKO.jpg
    This would be a sharp set as well.

joR6G6W.jpg
    Another that allows for leggings but has the long cape attached to the chest. This picture also has the bat looking shoulder piece

eVYdCqG.jpg
    This would be an amazing set. It is actually open legs and arms very similar to the item in the 3rd picture, so as a complete motif setof armor you would see all of the pieces.

J1ryBBC.jpg
    Just a very gothic sharp looking robe.

I would buy every single style one of those styles in a heartbeat.
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭

• Vampiric Costumes

I am extremely hopeful to see some old school gothic style vampire styles such as these.

lPXx4y2.jpg
    I love the collar on this one

OzUjaA0.jpg
    The multiple collars on the front are quite cool and would give interesting dye options.

tL4wd29.jpg
    This style is like a cloak and shows the leggings and the arms as the arms and cloak are open. With leggings and arms that match the chest this would make an awesome set. It could also match well with a cowl style head built for the set and as such made with no clipping issues with the collar.

cyWkewE.jpg
    This combination of a robe and cape is awesome. I think this is a pretty deadly vampire lord set right there.

iXbevKO.jpg
    This would be a sharp set as well.

joR6G6W.jpg
    Another that allows for leggings but has the long cape attached to the chest. This picture also has the bat looking shoulder piece

eVYdCqG.jpg
    This would be an amazing set. It is actually open legs and arms very similar to the item in the 3rd picture, so as a complete motif setof armor you would see all of the pieces.

J1ryBBC.jpg
    Just a very gothic sharp looking robe.

I would buy every single style one of those styles in a heartbeat.

Go grab the Evening Dress from the Storm Atronach Crate while it's still up. Costs only 16 gems. It's the closest thing you can get in ESO.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

• Vampiric Costumes
    [...]
    The issue with many of those would be the cloak part... ESO has terrible track record with capes of any kind... have you seen the Breton Hero Costume? :smiley: Atrocious. A slit flap of cloth stuck to your butt no matter what you do. Loose fitting robes like Black Hand Robe also look like someone sown into a bulky sleeping bag that was washed with too much starch. Until ESO figures out physics, it would be better to stay away from capey floaty type costumes :sweat_smile:
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

• Vampiric Costumes
    [...]
    The issue with many of those would be the cloak part... ESO has terrible track record with capes of any kind... have you seen the Breton Hero Costume? :smiley: Atrocious. A slit flap of cloth stuck to your butt no matter what you do. Loose fitting robes like Black Hand Robe also look like someone sown into a bulky sleeping bag that was washed with too much starch. Until ESO figures out physics, it would be better to stay away from capey floaty type costumes :sweat_smile:

Well maybe this is the time for ZoS to experiment with Physics lol ;), I would really love capes, as long as they just prevented clipping with the rest of the body and had subtle, but fluid animations, they could really improve on stuff
  • RedReign
    RedReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys know the the bulk of the new crown items for a chapter usually come out the month after the chapter releases right? Its been this way since Summerset at the least. They don't want people being forced to choose between buying the Chapter and buying cosmetics.
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the problem is that ZOS don't know how to handle physics, but rather the engine can't handle physics. It's running like garbage on high end PC's imagine if it also needs to handle physics.