Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP toxic zergbads been day and nightcapping for the last year. Log off as soon as theres more or less equal numbers, I doubt the prime-time ep even know they exist, cause the vapourise to anything than a 20 vs 1. And yes, thats the pvp they will actively seek. Theyre still there btw.

Primetime, all 3 factions are equaLLY BAD/GOOD/ZERGY
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes all factions do the crap y'all showed above...

Rather than keep doing it, why not try to shift focus to try to bring solid balanced and fun fights to the enemy(s) whenever you are on?

Edited by Enkil on April 30, 2020 6:00PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP plays during the DAY where there are PLAYERS on that fight back. We do not use voice chat while our enemies DO. AD plays in the middle of the night in early morning with a ball group and in comms.

The fact of the matter is the former still leaves a chance to fight back whereas the latter gives no chance to fight back at all because there are only a few people online AND they are in voice chat with specialized builds. If people don't fight back during the day that's on them not us.
    Edited by Ahtu on April 30, 2020 6:47PM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    EP plays during the DAY where there are PLAYERS on that fight back. We do not use voice chat while our enemies DO. AD plays in the middle of the night in early morning with a ball group and in comms.

The fact of the matter is the former still leaves a chance to fight back whereas the latter gives no chance to fight back at all because there are only a few people online AND they are in voice chat with specialized builds. If people don't fight back during the day that's on them not us.

I think you have very cleverly chosen your raid times to match when the pops of AD and DC are lower. Thus you can throw your bodies to some deaths while the enemy lines gets thinner. Thus leaving the numbers work for your benefit. This way you could secure those 6-7 straight wins by a huge margin. Don´t tell me the points were fought over when EP was winning.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

I think you have very cleverly chosen your raid times to match when the pops of AD and DC are lower. Thus you can throw your bodies to some deaths while the enemy lines gets thinner. Thus leaving the numbers work for your benefit. This way you could secure those 6-7 straight wins by a huge margin. Don´t tell me the points were fought over when EP was winning.

You are mistaken. Those wins were secured by other EP playing during the day as I was not playing during those times and during prime time.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the suggestion that DC pugs use voice chat. They can barely tell where they are on the map half the time.

Also hilarious to hear that '6 man emperor group' conveniently forgetting they are riding a bigger guild's morning/nightcap coattails. Not exceptional to log into EST mornings where DC has 1 bar and AD is at 3 bars.
    Edited by gabriebe on April 30, 2020 9:11PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    lol @ the suggestion that DC pugs use voice chat. They can barely tell where they are on the map half the time.

Also hilarious to hear that '6 man emperor group' conveniently forgetting they are riding a bigger guild's morning/nightcap coattails. Not exceptional to log into EST mornings where DC has 1 bar and AD is at 3 bars.

DC has 4 guilds that run during the day that use voice chat:
    1. Daggerfall Volunteers
    2. Chapter House
    3. Innocents Abroad
    4. Ty for the Donation (or whatever they call themselves)
    Edited by Ahtu on May 1, 2020 9:30PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC has 4 guilds that run during the day that use voice chat:
    1. Wormhole
    2. Chapter House
    3. Innocents Abroad
    4. Ty for the donation

Never heard of Wormhole, and I haven’t seen Ty for the donation in a while
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IA doesn't run anymore, and CH is basically just the zone pugs. If CH uses voice chats, it's probably only guild members because from the few times I joined in they don't give out a discord link and the group is usually very scattered. I think Wormhole pops in like once a week, if that, and they communicate in Japanese lol
    Edited by gabriebe on April 30, 2020 11:04PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

So you play during the early morning/afternoon hours when NA players are at work or school and cannot fight back, compared to Australian/Non-American players playing during THEIR daytime. You're somehow magically better than they are? Lol

unknown.png

unknown.png
    If people don't fight back during the day that's on them not us.

unknown.png

People aren't fighting back because they are at work or school. It's rather difficult to repel 100+ EP when the servers are lagging due to the faction stack rolling over every keep. Can't wait to hear the "justifications" again.
    Edited by Nevidyra on May 1, 2020 6:16PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »

So you play during the early morning/afternoon hours when NA players are at work or school and cannot fight back, compared to Australian/Non-American players playing during THEIR daytime. You're somehow magically better than they are? Lol

unknown.png

unknown.png
    If people don't fight back during the day that's on them not us.

unknown.png

People aren't fighting back because they are at work or school. It's rather difficult to repel 100+ EP when the servers are lagging due to the faction stack rolling over every keep. Can't wait to hear the "justifications" again.

What's your excuse during the weekends during the day? Aussies all stack one faction (AD) and have 0 competition unlike during the day. Aussie nightcappers have 3 guilds that run comms in the middle of the night:
    1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

During the day AD has 2 guilds in comms:
    1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

I'll be coming for your scrolls every time you think it's a good idea to take ours like you did yesterday when DC gated us and you hacked the Chim scroll by dying and porting to the gate with it instead of earning it.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 1, 2020 9:37PM
  • esobn
    esobn
    AD holds EP Scrolls,
    Dateline Grayhost, Thursday evening, 4/30

AD as mentioned in yesterday’s news stole Ghartok, AD then marched up to Rayles and took Chim from DC. AD clung to the EP scrolls like ticks on a dog. EP fought many battles pushing on AD all night, to get their Scrolls back from Faregyl and Blackboot. Leaving DC to rampage Chalman over and over again.

With the main contingent of DC spent the entire (3 hours) night fighting over Roe, returning multiple times. AD had to still hold off EP’s attempts at taking Faregyl and Blackboot. AD stood strong against both factions! Way to go AD!!

Roe finally succumbed late in the evening, during a 30 minute battle in which all three factions where involved, the EP holding the East Wall, AD inside the keep, and DC in the courtyard, fighting both sides and attempting to siege the inner FD. The DC would attempt to clear the walls of EP and the AD would sally forth killing the DC. The DC were finally able to clear the EP from the Keep, for the most part, siege the inner door down and take Roe.

One EP scroll, was taken by a EP group, but that group took the Scroll on a Travelogue of Cyrodiil never making it back to EP territory.

EP Scrolls where held all night by AD up until 8 am PST Friday, during which time DC was able to obtain emperorship for a short amount of time, while EP grabbed the scrolls and then obtain the Ruby Throne for themselves.

See more daily Cyrodiil news at esobn.com, Home of Saturday Night Fights (SNF) Guild v Guild Seasonal Tournaments. SNF is seeking 6 man teams currently. See site for details.

I hate everyone, not just you.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi esobn. Big fan of your work. Please keep it up!
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

What's your excuse during the weekends during the day? Aussies all stack one faction (AD) and have 0 competition unlike during the day. Aussie nightcappers have 3 guilds that run comms in the middle of the night:
    1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

I'll be coming for your scrolls every time you think it's a good idea to take ours like you did yesterday when DC gated us and you hacked the Chim scroll by dying and porting to the gate with it instead of earning it.

Weekends? Every faction is populated, lol. You can only paint the map red during the week.

Ourborous is a small-scale that doesn't play the map. Knights of Ni hasn't been on AD for at least half of a year, they're a DC guild. EP has absolutely no competition during the day and if you think they do, you're mistaken. MoD is usually fighting back the DC zerg when Dawning, GAO, and You (around 100+ players) begin taking the entire map by faction stacking against no resistance. Nice try, though.
    Edited by Nevidyra on May 1, 2020 10:34PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton and orc are popular race but I don’t understand l why DC seem always have lower population bonus. I know there is all race all alliance but at least they should have more people who don’t have it. Especially since feng leave their pop seem lower than usual.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Weekends? Every faction is populated, lol. You can only paint the map red during the week.

Ourborous is a small-scale that doesn't play the map. Knights of Ni hasn't been on AD for at least half of a year, they're a DC guild. EP has absolutely no competition during the day and if you think they do, you're mistaken. MoD is usually fighting back the DC zerg when Dawning, GAO, and You (around 100+ players) begin taking the entire map by faction stacking against no resistance. Nice try, though.

We'll see about that. The EP zerg has evolved. Your scrolls will not be safe, even on weekends.

Without a certain AD ballgroup protecting you AD has nothing, and even that will not be enough when we decide to stack Fare.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 1, 2020 11:03PM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll see about that. The EP zerg has evolved. Your scrolls will not be safe, even on weekends.

Without a certain AD ballgroup protecting you AD has nothing, and even that will not be enough when we decide to stack Fare.

"We can faction stack harder than anyone else!! We're definitely not nightcapping just because the sun is up and noone is online!!"

dude you're scaring me, i'm absolutely terrified. thanks for admitting to it though!
    Edited by Nevidyra on May 1, 2020 11:52PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IA doesn't run anymore, and CH is basically just the zone pugs. If CH uses voice chats, it's probably only guild members because from the few times I joined in they don't give out a discord link and the group is usually very scattered. I think Wormhole pops in like once a week, if that, and they communicate in Japanese lol

IA runs every day. We very, very, very rarely invite from zone. There’s barely even 20 of us on during our regularly scheduled time. It’s funny that not even a full raid is giving the map so much trouble :D We’re happy to help

CH comms have been spied on by EP players more than once. EP gloats over it. I’m not surprised CH comms are also guild only.
    Edited by max_only on May 2, 2020 1:05AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is great and makes me want to login...But I'm sure the servers still stuck and I'll be filled with disappointment
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Didn´t you just contradict your previous comments how you have to fight. There is none of the organized groups present and low- med pop faction can´t stand against pop locked EP. Yet you insist on stacking all EP take ONE KEEP lol. Man, I don´t know how anyone can be angry about your gameplay but find it extremely hilarious.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    Breton and orc are popular race but I don’t understand l why DC seem always have lower population bonus. I know there is all race all alliance but at least they should have more people who don’t have it. Especially since feng leave their pop seem lower than usual.

Because DC players that would normally be in Cyro don't like the lag and chose to do something else.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Boooo Ebonheart Pact.. Boooooo
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meh DC does the same thing we do during the day. If you don't like it get a group together to fight us. Simple.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Looks like your scrolls got taken again today (Saturday) big shot. Populations were even for all factions.

Edited by Ahtu on May 2, 2020 8:14PM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Looks like your scrolls got taken again today (Saturday) big shot. Populations were even for all factions.

Poplocked EP with DC's help vs 2 bar AD. Classic!
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Dc wasn’t helping. When AD got the hammer they took it to Ash even though EP had been sitting on their scrolls for hours and there was nothing to gain from attacking DC. Then EP took the hammer and failed to get Aleswell* (even with hammer’s help) from DC at 4:10 est

*correction
    Edited by max_only on May 3, 2020 2:10AM
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Nope all three factions had two bars. AD was all at brindle while we took Alessia, Fare, and both scrolls. DC actually tried to take Altadoon scroll after Brindle but were repelled so if anything they hindered and not helped.

Let's run it back tomorrow and see what happens tough guy.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 2, 2020 10:10PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Dc wasn’t helping. When AD got the hammer they took it to Ash even though EP had been sitting on their scrolls for hours and there was nothing to gain from attacking DC. Then EP took the hammer and failed to get Chalman (even with hammer’s help) from DC at 4:10.

You mean Aleswell. EP took it there while AD pvdoored Alessia.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 2, 2020 10:14PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

1. The Kelly Gang
    2. Dominant Dominion
    3. Ourborous
    4. Knights of Ni

1. APAE SQUAD
    2. Ministry of Darnkess

EP has 0.

Dc wasn’t helping. When AD got the hammer they took it to Ash even though EP had been sitting on their scrolls for hours and there was nothing to gain from attacking DC. Then EP took the hammer and failed to get Chalman (even with hammer’s help) from DC at 4:10.

You mean Aleswell. EP took it there while AD pvdoored Alessia.

Yes I meant Aleswell, pushed back to Bleakers and THEN Chalman
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we lost everything after that. IA took WP and then Chal while the rest of DC took Bleaks. Meanwhile AD pushed on to Sej. One mistake with the hammer can be unforgiving.
This discussion has been closed.