The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

The Antiquties system is SOOOOO BORING - Even XP scrolls don't speed the leveling up

• kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just need to reorganize the 3 piece sets so we can run 5-3-3-1
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be doing it. But I can't see myself using any of them. I don't suppose you can sell them?
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    Am beginning to think with also screwing up your 5-5-2 and for a lot of negatives are the mystic objects worth it?

People thinking that these pieces of gear are 'mythic' level quality are wack.

Imagine thinking Bloodlord's embrace, a vampire chest piece that only restores **600** magicka when blocking an attack from someone who has a bash-applied blood curse, is mythic level quality. That effect isn't even monster-helm/shoulder level quality.

Whats the first thing I think of when I see 'bloodlords embrace' ah yes, getting less than 1k magicka back for blocking an attack. Of course! *That* is what a chest made for a bloodlord would do. 100%.

Radiates dark and spooky power like the description too! Beware of my 600 magicka gain for standing still and blocking an attack.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think you can look at Antiquities as something you can do for a long period of time repetitively as it will get boring quickly. It's a part of the game that has to be taken as something in the long term, doing it when your out questing in a particular zone. And you can't expect to level it in a day. I've been Scrying/Excavating for a few hours on the PTS. Right now I'm at level 5 at both, and the amount of inspiration now required is slowing my progress to a crawl. I'm not sure what the max level is, but I get the feeling that it would take a few weeks if not more before I could max it out.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I'll be doing it. But I can't see myself using any of them. I don't suppose you can sell them?

There is a legendary (golden) treasure item that can be sold only to NPC merchant. For 100 000 gold. Having a stack of such items would help a lot :D
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.