The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upgrade to collectors Edition (Ticket 200422-005018)

Caelena
Caelena
✭✭
I have sent a ticket but it's already been 5 days and I still don't have a reply.

I currently have the standard Digital Edition Upgrade for Greymoor but I want the Collectors edition.
Is there a way I can upgrade to the Greymoor Digital Collectors Edition without having to purchase the whole thing again?

Edit: I put the ticket number in the title but I'll add it here too
Ticket Number: 200422-005018
Edited by Caelena on April 28, 2020 2:06PM
The Eternal Lurker
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure you list the ticket number in your thread, here, @Caelena.

Support reply times are a bit longer than usual at the moment ... with ZOS working from home amidst a global pandemic.

Be persistent but patient with the Support Team when following up on your ticket.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Caelena, we can confirm that your ticket is in the right place. We are currently experiencing high contact volumes so waiting times may be longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Caelena
    Caelena
    ✭✭
    Thank you for letting me know that my ticket is being looked at :)
    The Eternal Lurker