The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anniversary gift boxes not being received (after 3pm BST today)

Truewavesound
Truewavesound
✭✭✭
Anniversary gift boxes show on the rewards of the quest, but then do not populate to inventory. Is there a problem? Am i missing something?
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing the exact same thing. I just turned in 3 writs and even though it says that I should get an Anniversary Box, no box is received upon turning in the writ. I disabled all addons to confirm an addon is not just opening the box on its own; no box is received at all.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I honnestly not sure what bst time compared to est
    But the event started 15 minutes ago (10am est)
    Did you bring back the daily before that?
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've received all boxes from 2 pledges, 3 guild dailies, 3 Northern Elsweyr dailies, and 4 Southern Elsweyr dailies. I have NOT received boxes from 14 crafting writs (7 picked up yesterday, 7 today). Seems only crafting writs are bugged?
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same no boxes PC EU (Of course!) @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by rumple9 on April 2, 2020 2:52PM
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just turned in 5 daily writs and received all of mine. As the other poster commented. Was this before the event started?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: Seems not to be tied to the memento quest. Maybe location of hand in? Worked in Daggerfall for me to receive boxes from crafting Qs
    Edited by Truewavesound on April 2, 2020 2:52PM
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
    They need to extend the event by how many days it takes to fix this bug.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the cake quest, ate the 2020 cake, turned in my writs and I saw the boxes as the reward, but no boxes are to be found in my inventory. I'm on PCEU.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not related to using the memento. I turned in pledges and guild dailies before doing the quest for the cake, and got those boxes. Only boxes missing for me are for crafting writs.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Did the quest, got the cake, turned in my crafting writs, seen the yellow boxes as a reward, nothing in the inventory.

GREAT JOB. Once again, ZOS never disappoints.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did writs on three chars: got boxes.
    Did writs on a fourth char: no boxes.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into things now. Will let you know if we need more information.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Bloodraven187
    Bloodraven187
    ✭✭✭
    I also just noticed this and it seems to be sporadic. first 3 toons got boxes no problem, and have not yet gotten the cake. 4th toon did not get boxes, 5th toon did
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just did all the writs. The boxes showed as part of the reward but they're not in my inventory :(
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Mcboland
    Mcboland
    ✭✭✭
    Just turned in first set of writs, got nothing, but screwed. So par around here.
    Edited by Mcboland on April 2, 2020 2:41PM
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    Same, lost 2 boxes.
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the problem only in one char, the other goes off okay
    Edited by yRaven on April 2, 2020 4:09PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're not missing out on much. the drop rate for motifs is pitiful like previous years. out of 8 boxes, I only got one motif.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfbone wrote: »
    you're not missing out on much. the drop rate for motifs is pitiful like previous years. out of 8 boxes, I only got one motif.

Sounds like much as everyone will be opening over 200 boxes a day just from dailies.

@ZOS_GinaBruno My friend experienced the same bug and also couldn't get the cake buff from eating the cake.

Edit: It also seems to occur on specific chars, not on the whole account
    Edited by Berenhir on April 2, 2020 2:41PM
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh? I got several motif pages from my first 3 chars (some expensive ones like Pyandonean too). Plus style pages, some rare furniture plans, etc.
    20x Powdered Mother of Pearl is nothing to laugh at either...
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, also not getting boxes.
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did crafting writs on 2 chars, no issues

Went on my Imperial crafter, no boxes. They did show up under quest rewards, but they didn't get added to my inventory
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, lost an entire set of writ boxes. Also the cake buff is being persnickety and refusing to activate. (And yes, before you ask, I summoned and then ate the cake, not just summoned it. I also made sure I did not have the jester pie running.)
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I lost boxes to tip board quest in Abah's watch & to arena & wispmother quest in Gold Coast :( thought they just didn't count but apparently they do?
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

Oh? I got several motif pages from my first 3 chars (some expensive ones like Pyandonean too). Plus style pages, some rare furniture plans, etc.
    20x Powdered Mother of Pearl is nothing to laugh at either...

I agree, rewards are pretty good when you can get the boxes. So far this is the only event that hasn't been marred but a bad drop rate and lackluster rewards. Hopefully it stays that way.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watching over my spouses shoulder before leaving for work - the cake is not appearing in mementos.

???

He has no possibility to summon it. He is unable to eat any of the slices nearby.

What the heck?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even get the buff from the cake now....?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    For everyone experiencing issues, are you all on PC? Is anyone playing on console?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    For everyone experiencing issues, are you all on PC? Is anyone playing on console?

PC EU
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PCNA