Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Move to vet @Enkil , if you haven't already.

@Stridig yes, I do remember him and I do remember all the hate he got for pointing out the truth at the time.

I ran into the same thing running a few builds thru U50, recently. T Bags, hate tells, threats, etc. I blocked the most ppl I ever had to block in my entirety of this game in one weekend of playing u50.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll go ahead and put in the obligatory trash talk:

1) stop crying and play the game
    2) If you're new, welcome to Cyrodiil b***h
    3) Monster sets are perfectly fine in U50 because the game allows you to do it.
    4) Hitting CP and equipping CP160 gear instead of logging off is perfectly fine in U50 because the game allows you to do it.
    5) If I bagged you it's because you need to L2P.
    ( and you need to L2P someplace other than the L2P campaign)
    6) I paid for this game therefore I can grief any new player I wish. I play how I want.

All that sound about right?

Oh.... I forgot one

7) My ping is terrible in vet because of where I live so I have no choice but to trash new players. (Even though hundreds of other people who live in the same areas suffer the same issues the rest of us do in vet)
    Edited by Stridig on March 2, 2020 6:08PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    They really should have folded this one into the no-CP campaign with the new patch but these devs have no clue about PvP at all, nor do they truly care for the PvP aspects of the game.

This.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    LET'S SUM UP THIS CAMPAIGN FOR ANYONE CURIOUS:

It's basically a bunch of players (that twink out their toons) with blinders on.. not realizing, or perhaps deliberately ignoring that new players are the lifeblood of any mmo game. They'd rather exploit new ungeared and under geared players relentlessly, because they themselves are just feeble weak-ass players or in rarer cases want to help newbs or have other limitations.

Some of the players have had momentary periods of lucidity (HELLO Major.. U are the poster child!). Yet it quickly devolves into total nonsense with people that know better blocking anyone that calls them out. They're seemingly just super-concerned about their own AP gains.

WHAT A *** JOKE!!!

This under 50 campaign is where vet gold gear players exploit the newcomers to game and seem to have no shame doing so. They've been playing since launch in 2014 and have no shame in "farming" new players.

AVOID THIS CAMPAIGN!!

BTW, i didn't read any previous *** that has been edited by the mod cause idgaf. Why don't y'all under-50 regulars get it together and try to foster a far more welcoming environment for newcomers to the game???

This is THE entry level campaign and y'all seem to act as it it's some exclusive club and behave in an unwelcoming/hostile manner to newcomers. It's alarming, astonishing and Off-putting!!

Advice is to Go play on NO-CP campaign if u want to stand a chance.

pCMrNOFJ2cmu4.gif
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @enkil the server has been a joke for over a yr. I do agree with your advice and have given it several times myself. If you want to learn to pvp, go to vet. Find a guild and play there.

This server was fun when you had guilds or groups of players that knew each other and had a modicum of respect for the players of other factions.

U50 is dead

Remember @Itsnotarealwar ? Perfect example of why this campaign is not for newcomers. He got bagged his first day in this camp by a well known re-roller. I watched him playing and I witnessed several people we all know doing the exact opposite of "welcoming" and "training" new people. I dont think he ever got a character to level 50 before he left.

tenor.gif
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think a good example of why this campaign is a joke is because players tell other players to leave or don't play in the campaign.

Why not promote the campaign? I bet players had a great time during the last event and I'm sure there were plenty of re-rollers in it too.

I went into the campaign a few days ago; just to see what the tears were about. I'm sue people are discouraged to play there and it has nothing to do with some elite player that lives in the campaign. 10 AD were taking their scroll from Warden and I might have been the only person defending. I'm sure that was some awesome AA training there. Teaching players to take scrolls without any defense.

One thing I noticed in the CP campaign is AD will only be good at one thing. Taking keeps with no defense. You put the pressure on them and they give up. Give them a keep that has no defense and they become warriors.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I played in the under 50 campaign a little yesterday and it was fun. AD had 2 bars and the other two factions had 1 bar. I think there was only like 7 DC on but they seemed to stick together and you never really felt alone. We had some good fights but lost alot do to the fact we were outnumbered.

More than likely I will be playing in the campaign more frequently. I really want to get my Vet Character to AW 50 but the lag/performance Gray-Host is not bearable. Vet BGs is fun but sometimes its just nice helping the alliance out in PvP.

I would definitely recommend people to re-roll a new character and play in under 50 campaign. At least until they fix performance issues.

One thing I did notice in under 50 PvP is siege is kind of strong ( like it should be ). I had to retrain myself for a few minutes because I was dying fast to siege.
    Edited by vamp_emily on March 9, 2020 12:48PM

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I played in the under 50 campaign a little yesterday and it was fun. AD had 2 bars and the other two factions had 1 bar. I think there was only like 7 DC on but they seemed to stick together and you never really felt alone. We had some good fights but lost alot do to the fact we were outnumbered.

More than likely I will be playing in the campaign more frequently. I really want to get my Vet Character to AW 50 but the lag/performance Gray-Host is not bearable. Vet BGs is fun but sometimes its just nice helping the alliance out in PvP.

I would definitely recommend people to re-roll a new character and play in under 50 campaign. At least until they fix performance issues.

One thing I did notice in under 50 PvP is siege is kind of strong ( like it should be ). I had to retrain myself for a few minutes because I was dying fast to siege.

Hey Emily.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LET'S SUM UP THIS CAMPAIGN FOR ANYONE CURIOUS:

It's basically a bunch of players (that twink out their toons) with blinders on.. not realizing, or perhaps deliberately ignoring that new players are the lifeblood of any mmo game. They'd rather exploit new ungeared and under geared players relentlessly, because they themselves are just feeble weak-ass players or in rarer cases want to help newbs or have other limitations.

Some of the players have had momentary periods of lucidity (HELLO Major.. U are the poster child!). Yet it quickly devolves into total nonsense with people that know better blocking anyone that calls them out. They're seemingly just super-concerned about their own AP gains.

WHAT A *** JOKE!!!

This under 50 campaign is where vet gold gear players exploit the newcomers to game and seem to have no shame doing so. They've been playing since launch in 2014 and have no shame in "farming" new players.

AVOID THIS CAMPAIGN!!

BTW, i didn't read any previous *** that has been edited by the mod cause idgaf. Why don't y'all under-50 regulars get it together and try to foster a far more welcoming environment for newcomers to the game???

This is THE entry level campaign and y'all seem to act as it it's some exclusive club and behave in an unwelcoming/hostile manner to newcomers. It's alarming, astonishing and Off-putting!!

Advice is to Go play on NO-CP campaign if u want to stand a chance.

Hmmmm.... this is good advice. Send a brand new player with 0 CP and lvl 15 character to a campaign where people are running gold trials gear and monster sets.... Let's see how much of a chance they stand...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Tacoma :)

I went into the campaign last night but I didn't see any DC, so I left and tried another campaign. It is hard to get AP when nobody is fighting.

There are some good players in under level 50 pvp. I was traveling to the gate to tear it down so we might have a chance to take Ash. As soon as I got to Ash I was sliced up by some NB. I was raged, not that he ganked and killed me fast but because I had to ride my slow mount back. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 13, 2020 1:00PM

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you've got diehard DC players like Swaye causing as much drama as she can here after she switched to EP... this campaign is a joke.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.. Swaye switched to EP?

#Shocker

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye and I talked at length and I understand the need for the switch. I'm glad Swaye has brought her undying devotion to EP. LOL

On another note: I rarely even play the game anymore, and only log on under 50 when people I still keep in touch say its active and fun when i message from noCP. When i do play ESO, i frequently get very intoxicated in the course of playing which is a safe drinking activity for for me that does not involve driving. I can and do get out of control in zone and call people names and stuff in zone in what i think of as a playful manner but I recognize some people are more sensitive and not cool with it. I think most people know this by now and ignore me, but if I have ever offended anyone, please don't take it personally. I probably don't remember it, which is certainly not an excuse. I apologize to anyone I had offended over time.

I also especially apologize to a certain leader named Elara who works hard to make progress for EP when she is on. She is a great leader of her guild. I've been too hard on her in the past as well as condescending and rude when drunk and for that I am sorry.

All that said, I hope y'all start playing your vet toons on no-CP when its dead here because its kinda fun there at times. Peace out!

Edited by Enkil on March 14, 2020 6:32PM
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe all of us folks "working from home" or indeed those persons in lockdown are causing it, but it seems Kyne is fairly busy at the moment with a reasonably even campaign?? Been really good fun this week... Who said it was dead in here...!?
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Maybe all of us folks "working from home" or indeed those persons in lockdown are causing it, but it seems Kyne is fairly busy at the moment with a reasonably even campaign?? Been really good fun this week... Who said it was dead in here...!?

Oh yeah. Played quite a bit over the weekend. Had some pretty good fights.
    Obituary:
  • AvdielZion
    AvdielZion
    Soul Shriven
    Beaverton wrote: »
    AA left the campaign about a year ago but has come back recently to play 2-3 times a week. Why?

To recruit new players and teach them how to PvP. We play the rest of the time in Raven. With them. It can get. . . .interesting.

About 1/4 to 1/3 of our group is usually new players. We typically get 1-2 new recruits per night. Some stay and some move on.

There is a small, steady stream of new players out there that could use your expert guidance and patience and encouragement.

edit for accuracy of the fractions

MajBludd wrote: »
    @Beaverton nothing wrong with recruiting. It only takes 1 person to recruit and wrangle pugs to teach them.

How many players does AA bring in to recruit?
    I ask because I've seen other guilds say this in the past then bring in a full raid or 2. It doesn't take 24-48 ppl to recruit. Just takes 1

I do not know about AA recruiting, but they left the campaign again, after months of bringing 48 ppl into under 50. Then when a good EP guild started to wipe them, they left again, and did not come back for almost a week. They then came back late last nightt, with their 2 full 24 man groups when the good EP guild was not on, then left when the guild logged in and wiped them again.

So I am not sure what AA goal is here.
    Edited by AvdielZion on March 29, 2020 6:05PM
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    I know not of who you speak.

1. AA has been consistently coming 2-4 times per week for a couple of months, no breaks. At prime time (our prime time to be specific (CST).

2. The largest group we have had in that time was a full raid plus 5 once. Most of the time we have 18-26.

Occasionally we will switch to IC because

a) the map is yellow and boring or

b) EP has day capped, has ALL the buffs, and is running multiple raids and it seems pointless. i.e whatever we take is taken behind us because there is no other AD to defend.

Also, how pathetic is it that our opponents have resorted to consistently trying to insert spies into our actual group. Never had such a problem in the past. Not that it never happened before but not every single night.

edit: I actually don't know what happens "late" at night. I usually log at 10 PM PST (1 AM EST) and don't know what happens after that. I'm pretty sure it is not AA though. A few members play that late but not many to my knowledge.
    Edited by Beaverton on March 30, 2020 4:16PM
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    PS. AA's goal is to have fun playing the game.

Also, who is the good EP? There's Mace and . . . .?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how pathetic is it that our opponents have resorted to consistently trying to insert spies into our actual group.

....didn't AA start a whole new guild on DC a while ago on different accounts without telling them who they were? lulz.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    how pathetic is it that our opponents have resorted to consistently trying to insert spies into our actual group.

....didn't AA start a whole new guild on DC a while ago on different accounts without telling them who they were? lulz.

I'm so happy to see you still read this forum! Point of clarification though . . . .
    1. AA didn't do that, three members of AA did that including the GM
    2. They didn't do it to spy-no one on AD knew at the time and there was no communication of intel. They did it to troll our own faction (which IMHO is pathetic but. . . .)
  • AvdielZion
    AvdielZion
    Soul Shriven
    Beaverton wrote: »
    I know not of who you speak.

1. AA has been consistently coming 2-4 times per week for a couple of months, no breaks. At prime time (our prime time to be specific (CST).

2. The largest group we have had in that time was a full raid plus 5 once. Most of the time we have 18-26.

Wow .. I need to take screenshots of the 40+ AD/AA that stealth ball group consistently.

I would say more like 5 times a week, however, they leave when they start to get resistance. People know this .. not sure why you are saying otherwise

• ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    The First Annual u/50 Easter Tri Faction PvP Event will be running over the easter long weekend

The event will run from Friday 10th April eastern usa time, until midnight on Monday 13th April eastern usa time.

Opening Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Friday 10th of april 2020 at 8pm eastern usa time on Alessia Bridge.

Closing Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Monday 13th at 10pm eastern usa time at Chalman mile Gate.

There will be millions of gold to win in competitions such as

Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
    Brotherhood of Cyrodiil Hit List
    Icereach Icer
    Cyrodiil Fashionista
    Cyrodiil Flashmob
    Leaderboard Random Draw every day
    Hourly Lucky Soldier Draw
    Cyrodiil Trivia

we hope you can join us

https://discord.gg/YDVCpj8
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Petition by JerBear The3rd

This petition is for Zenimax to invest sufficient resources to bring ESO back to a playable state from a lag and bugs perspective

[snip]

[edited for petitions]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 6, 2020 12:22PM
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

We had to close this thread as it violates our rules around petitions.

Petitions and Protests: We do not allow petitions or protests on our forums. Due to the fact that both promote the use of demands and replies that consist of “/signed” or little else, we feel that neither encourage nor allow for meaningful and constructive discussion. Instead of using a petition or protest, we recommend presenting your thoughts as a request or suggestion so everyone in the community can discuss it.

If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.