The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Popped into KY last night to find 2 ad defending against 12 ish dc plus the DC emp as they took scrolls n stuff. Performance is still bad in vet for most.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been working, vacationing and serving as a life coach for @GhostofDatthaw
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I’ve been missing eso. That won’t make me start again. This update is lackluster. I’ve been set on battlefield 5 and magic the gathering arena. I’ve been pushing that mythic rank!

I forgot that I own battlefield 5. I should try it since I have it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Valen_Byte that's been my experience too. I dont see the pop
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @MajBludd wonderful fights tonight. Can you please go ahead and add me to friends.

@Wolfie and @Stridig following will be the link for under 50. I know you guys are in, quit being coy xo

https://discord.gg/MBNRbK

Merry Christmas from Australia you guys xo
    Swaye.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Today was a great first day of the 2nd Annual Tri Faction Xmas Event in Mulaamnir. We had lots of winners and a few losers!!!! lol... thanks for all who participated.. 2 more days of fun and frivolity to come :D

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/656710202187579403/660334796291047431/unknown.png?width=708&height=399
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I popped in last night. 10 minutes and not a single comment in zone chat so I logged back off. That was around 9:00 PST
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of good fights last night.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what time it was but the three way battle for aleswell was fun. Quite a few showed up for that. I think it was around 9 cst? Maybe? I'm working today but I'll hop back in this evening. Got to run with some old guildies for a while, that was fun 😁
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see people still hammer zerg t-bag here. Lol. Bit ches
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stridig yeah, it's amazing the amount of salt you get from the handful of ppl that play there.

@ShenaniganSquad ,Please give that to a new player or what you decide is best.

Though, I do appreciate that, I dont feel I should get the reward or prize. I haven't been in to pvp during the event, as of this post. My score is due to AP gained from before the event.

Again, TY and good luck with the event, Janessa!
    Edited by MajBludd on December 29, 2019 1:23PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Stridig yeah, it's amazing the amount of salt you get from the handful of ppl that play there.

Though, I do appreciate that, I dont feel I should get the reward or prize. I haven't been in to pvp during the event, as of this post. My score is due to AP gained from before the event.

My favorite part last night was the 1300 CP EP who decided to equip Skoria in under 50. What a loser.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

My favorite part last night was the 1300 CP EP who decided to equip Skoria in under 50. What a loser.

Yeah I saw that too lol. It amazes me that these players still don't understand what killed this server. It certainly wasn't performance....
    GM of BYTE
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    cry cry cry.
    just fight.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »

Yeah I saw that too lol. It amazes me that these players still don't understand what killed this server. It certainly wasn't performance....

That and crap like the comment above. People just have to be tough guys on the internet. People like @Sungod are the reason this community turned to crap. Oh well. I tried to come in and have fun for the event but some people value themselves above all else. It was a good reminder why 90% of the players left below 50.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stridig I think I know who you are talking about. If it's the same person s/he were running Selene on a stam toon recently in u50.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I play in vet, but because of nostalgia, I logged into Mulaamnir yesterday. I traveled to a keep defense and, instead of enemies taking the keep, I saw what could be described as an AP farm group, enemies running as one in a keep tower focusing one player at a time.

Anyway I left. Maybe it's more because I'm not feeling well, but my poorly geared lowbie doesn't work well against that.

*shrugs*
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all:)

I'd like to take a moment to thank @ShenaniganSquad /Janessa for the ridiculous amount of hard work she's put in <3 .

Thanks also to all the other admins and co ordinators.

@Stridig it was really nice to hang out with you again, also great spending time with the lovely Deceiver and @Datthaw.

And Datthaw althougth I don't understand your obsession with wanting to shove hotdogs in your face, your help at the Glade/hammer battle was priceless :)

DC has been exceptional with plenty of outstanding fights by all factions.

The event is still going strong and IMO bought some much needed life back to under 50.

Great work everyone xo.

Swaye.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    Morning all:)

I'd like to take a moment to thank @ShenaniganSquad /Janessa for the ridiculous amount of hard work she's put in <3 .

Thanks also to all the other admins and co ordinators.

@Stridig it was really nice to hang out with you again, also great spending time with the lovely Deceiver and @Datthaw.

And Datthaw althougth I don't understand your obsession with wanting to shove hotdogs in your face, your help at the Glade/hammer battle was priceless :)

DC has been exceptional with plenty of outstanding fights by all factions.

The event is still going strong and IMO bought some much needed life back to under 50.

Great work everyone xo.

Hey girl! Yeah good times. It's been forever since I played here. Had some epic fights.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss all the fights due to work and being up at 4am. When I can log into under 50, it's so depressing standing at chal gate or aless bridge.

If you see somebody you are lucky and most likely you wont. If you do it's a tight 4-10 man group running down solo players or ap farming.

If you find a fight it's usually small scale or ridiculously uneven. Like 15 X faction players rolling the map while 2 defenders are on.

It's too bad we dont have pop locked factions anymore. Bwb days we would have all 3 factions pop locked. So, when people say under 50 is dead, this is the reason why.

Now, you are lucky if you hit 2 bars of pop on any faction.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    I miss all the fights due to work and being up at 4am. When I can log into under 50, it's so depressing standing at chal gate or aless bridge.

If you see somebody you are lucky and most likely you wont. If you do it's a tight 4-10 man group running down solo players or ap farming.

If you find a fight it's usually small scale or ridiculously uneven. Like 15 X faction players rolling the map while 2 defenders are on.

It's too bad we dont have pop locked factions anymore. Bwb days we would have all 3 factions pop locked. So, when people say under 50 is dead, this is the reason why.

Now, you are lucky if you hit 2 bars of pop on any faction.

I thought I saw you last night zerg serfing AD and fighting us at Ash.
    Edited by Sungod on December 31, 2019 2:30PM
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to say a huge thankyou to everyone who participated and everyone who donated prizes, in the 2nd Annual Tri Faction Xmas Event! It was so amazing, we had a fantastic weekend, we gave out millions of gold in prizes and the Closing Ceremony and After Party was just soooo much fun. This is how our campaign should be, lots of fights, lots of fun, and getting along...

We had so much fun we have decided to run an event like this every quarter. The next Tri Faction Event will be at Easter... so get your easter bonnets ready!!! Stay tuned and thankyou again.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sungod I dont play AD. If that's what your meant. Dont think I was at ash last night, was at bleaks for about 30mins to an hr then logged off.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm amazed that some people are still dedicated enough to this game to make another event like last year!
    I certainly don't have it in me anymore... The only thing I regret from this game, is the people. I wish we could get a proper reboot or if not, a similar mmo that we could all get back together.

Don't get me wrong, those event definitely helps in reviving the comunity, but they are also just so damn time consuming to organize. It`s a burden no player should have to endure.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made a return to this campaign. Building a necromancer for it for the AD faction, but been enjoying my DC Khajiit.

The current Emperor sure likes his Jabs. Had a good duel but neither of us could kill the other. Despite many others trying to interfere lol.

Good to be back.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I'm amazed that some people are still dedicated enough to this game to make another event like last year!
    I certainly don't have it in me anymore... The only thing I regret from this game, is the people. I wish we could get a proper reboot or if not, a similar mmo that we could all get back together.

Don't get me wrong, those event definitely helps in reviving the comunity, but they are also just so damn time consuming to organize. It`s a burden no player should have to endure.

Im happy to do it, i love cyrodiil and I love the community, I had lots of help for the xmas event, so many nice people play in u/50 :D

• WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, coming across this Lagos group a bunch on AD. They seem to wait till DC gets the first emp, and then DC disappears before Lagos comes in and to take over the map.

Kind of unfortunate this campaign has gone to a faction swapping campaign.

Though Lagos max leveling Mages Guild and doing a prebuilt groups Templar spam build is kind of annoying. Still manage to defeat them this morning at Warden but they're a bit more difficult to kill.

They might do better if they help their pugs by rez'ing them instead of leaving them. Must be the "too good for you" AA type. Got to say, I feel satisfied killing these elitists.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on January 8, 2020 6:12PM
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed a few posts from this thread that were rude and resulted in a back and forth that deviated from the typical conversations here. Please ensure your posts remain respectful going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rolea
    Rolea
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    We have removed a few posts from this thread that were rude and resulted in a back and forth that deviated from the typical conversations here. Please ensure your posts remain respectful going forward.

Oooh, what happened?
This discussion has been closed.