Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase - February 2020"

• Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are those teddy bears in the hearts day furniture pack??? please tell me those are placeable and not attached to the bed!

Yes, every toy can be placed separately (this pack is on PTS for testing).

I've made a screenshot:

WyVxOJ1.jpg
    Edited by Fischblut on February 5, 2020 3:21PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a massive fan of Sotha Sil – I think he's a prick – but I am ecstatic about the Wasseek Horse-Lizard mount.

Will it cost 400 gems? I have just over 400 but I want to make sure I have enough for it. Do mounts ever cost more than 400 gems?

Thanks.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    I'm not a massive fan of Sotha Sil – I think he's a prick – but I am ecstatic about the Wasseek Horse-Lizard mount.

Will it cost 400 gems? I have just over 400 but I want to make sure I have enough for it. Do mounts ever cost more than 400 gems?

Thanks.

I think I seen one go as high as 600 gems once but people practically rioted and ever since then its back down to 400.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im truly astonished at all that time spent on designing that stuff this is what zos came up with...... What a waste. LAME

Theres a reason why i call it the clown store!
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious of how much the Heart’s Day Retreat Furnishing Pack will cost.

I'm interested in the Deepmire Expedition Furnishing Pack too, but unfortunately the houses in Murkmire are too expensive and only buyable with crowns. I'm wondering if I could/would use it with the Sleek Creek house in Reaper's March.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im truly astonished at all that time spent on designing that stuff this is what zos came up with...... What a waste. LAME

Hey now, not all of us call it clown store. I'm worried if I do, I'll have to pay @daemonios royalties..... if anyone has rights to the phrase it's him. :D
  • SewerFairy
    SewerFairy
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there also a frost atronach pony? Will it also be in crown store? :o
    PC - EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Legacy of Heaven
    Altmer: Sidahan die Windgängerin -Altmer - TempHeal / Miralangwe die Erlöserin - MagickaSorc / Nalaniel die Bestatterin - MagickaDK / Sindare die Stürmische - MagickaNB / Lithere die Unbeugsame - WardenHeal
    Khajiit: Kasiragi Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamNB / Koji'Rou Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamDK / Thamuk Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamSorc / Nawil Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamTemp / Zuri-daro Ja 'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamWarden / Kaouri-Jo Ja'Ajirr - TempHeal
    Andere: Firune Eulenschatten -Bosmer- NBTank / Ysolsa Seelenbrecher -Nord- DKTank / Jewa Klingensang -Nord im Pakt- WardenTank
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

Hey now, not all of us call it clown store. I'm worried if I do, I'll have to pay @daemonios royalties..... if anyone has rights to the phrase it's him. :D

Nah, I saw someone else's post where they called it that way and it made such perfect sense that I blatantly stole it. Surely it's public domain now, as the clownness of the store is such an evident truth that nobody should be able to appropriate the expression.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

I am pretty sure that @daemonios would have to forward that payment to me. :trollface:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the new showcase :) I'm especially looking forwards to the new furnishings. However, I noticed- there was a mount datamined a while ago along with the hearts day furnishings that had flowers on it, the Winterbloom Warmblood. It looked as if it had a Valentines theme given that there were what looked like roses on the saddle and bridle. Was that going to be released this year, or saved for wintertime?

Also, I wanted to say, that I really like the new horse models that have been used for the Holdbreaker Warhorse and the Legion Zero Destrier. I picked them up as soon as I could. Love the heavy draft horse appearance they have, and their furry feet.I hope if ZOS is reading this, that they consider releasing more recolors in the future- perhaps similar to previous colors in game, so that they get an update of sorts. I'd like to see a gray with a dark mane and tail, and a white dapple similar to the color of the White Spotted Courser. It would make a gorgeous Christmas horse with winter trappings. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker More fuzzy war horsies please? <3
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭