The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Midyear Mayhem has been great!

• D3N7157
    D3N7157
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    For me, so far, the event has been just as boring as without double ap. The faction stacking is at a new high. One can be happy if there isn't just 2 spots on the whole map with fights, cause thats basically it. Usually one big fight at brk and another one at Ash, rest of the map: dead. Taking a resource as duo or smallscale will result in the usual abstinence of enemies UNTIL the enemy faction wins or loses at one of the 2 big spots and suddenly decides to take back said resource with 50+.
    Imperial city is the same. 2 or 3 different faction zergs who don't even fight each other, just flip districts.

I don't care much about the double AP and I used to love PvP but it gets less and less entertaining, if you don't like to zerg or faction stack with the rest of your alliance.

ok boomer
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the fun battles and times that we had.. only have one thing i am disappoint about: We did dailys to get the Alliance Banner emote, yet it turned out to be a Legion Zero banner. I personally would like to use those if they actually had the proper Alliance banners..like Pact banner having the Dragon in it as supposed to. :)

So is there any possibility to change them in some future patch?

I know, i might have used my good luck already this year, when i was hoping for a cute bat non-combat pet first day of this year to get such somewhere along 2020 before we knew one was coming and did get it.. but worth a shot to atleast ask if changing the banners to actual alliance banners is even a small possibility?

Think it would be a small effort on your graphics team, but would make many happy who collected the Banners.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker

@ZOS_BrianWheeler Since someone on this thread thought i am your 2nd account ( :joy: ) for some reason, can you like make this happen since i am you and you are me and thus you must agree we need the proper Alliance Banners with the real insignias. Pretty please? :p

Again, thanks for the amazing Midyear Mayhem event!
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also some of the most cowardly play that I've ever seen right now.

Yeah youre right, damn near every one spamming breath of life hiding behind SnB huddled together pretending to be tanks!
    Such balance -_-
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did one scouting mission each day for the tickets, which I used to buy the Legion Zero pages. I also got the banner emote. I always chose a low-pop campaign and I never had to wait long to get in. Most times I never saw another player; I only got caught and killed once during the entire event. So for me it was a successful Midyear Mayhem, but now that it's over it's back to PvE for me.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I am happy for those who had fun during this event and I hope it brings you back to PvP again since we do need more population. It was fun with stuff actually happening in Laat.

I've been trying to go back every day since the event ended, to continue doing missions to scout and to capture resources.

Tonight was especially enjoyable, and I think I may even have killed my first enemy player in 1v1-- at least, I thought it was 1v1, but after I killed them I noticed another friendly player sneaking off with a drawn bow, so I'm not sure if I got help.

It was kind of frustrating, because we were trying to hold our own against AD and EP, but each time we captured back one of our keeps and its resources, AD or EP would go after it again. We played ring around the resources more than a few times, but rather than giving up in frustration or disgust I just kept heading back for more.

I only left because it was getting late and I was getting tired.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!