The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodil performance during the event

GlorphNoldorin
GlorphNoldorin
✭✭✭✭✭
How have you found performance during the pvp event?
PC-NA for me has been quite substantially worse than before the event, which is really saying something. Kaal campaign.
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been pleasantly surprised, a few quick load screens, one or two DC's and that's been it.

Various campaigns, xb1 na
    Edited by Siohwenoeht on January 30, 2020 11:09PM
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad on weekend, until Monday better then progressively worse each day since
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s actually been quite good for me on PC EU. Except the CP campaigns, it’s just power point PvP in there....
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the time it has been fine for me. Regular lag (I am in AU with a ~250mS ping) so often key-presses do not register on time... but that is pretty normal with my ping.

One session though during primetime.. i had multiple disconnects in the middle of a huge fight & was kicked back to the login screen. "Account still logged" in when I try to reconnect. Finally get back in & my char is back at base... ride back to the fight & the same thing happens all over again. However that was just one session during the whole event so far... not too bad compared to previous events.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today I went to 30 days CP on EU for the first time since Murkmire patch... I wanted to try a new build for my stamplar, so I went to capture a resource. Damn, I forgot how bad the performance on such campaign can be :/ Attacks not registering or activating with seconds delay, enemies teleporting around (I see them in one place, but their actual position on server seems different so I can't connect attacks.

So I had to join a zerg, capture some objectives and log out. Not a single fun fight, it's very sad and definitely not worth investing in new build :/
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honesty, not much worse than it was before the event. It was pretty bad before the event too on console.
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    IT's been pretty good considering the population. I'd say it's been about normal for me, to a little better than before. And if I'm on when it's not pop locked, it seems to be better than before.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been OK here on PS4 NA. Every day this event I have been in one or more of the unlocked campaigns, with no issues. I have not been on Kaal because every time I check it is full with a 1+ hour wait.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Performance is/was mediocre at best. High ping during battles, often server kicks, loading screens during sieges or battles, sometimes enemy players were far away and the next sec you found yourself lying dead, killed by them. :D

Nothing we hadnt seen before the event. Was expecting it to be worse but its not good either.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve found on PC-NA the server’s been good right up until you meet 50+ opposing players. I’ve disconnected even approaching a keep, and when the hammer spawns it’ll typically take at least 2 button presses for each ability to fire.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Its almost always 50+players on PC NA. Faction stacking is as bad as ever with there seeming to be only 1 spot at a time, maybe 2 per faction where anything's happening. Even if you try to go somewhere else in smaller numbers, you suffer from the lag caused by these. It makes it feel epic level stupid that they came up with the hammer idea when it just makes it to all 3 factions stacking on it.

• Lemonsinspace
    Lemonsinspace
    ✭✭
    Xbox EU has been terrible. Constant crashing, loss of fps, can't use ults/pots/healing at times when others can...
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Kaal: very bad performance. Constant server crashes to login screen when two factions have a big siege. During the evenings animation cancelling becomes impossible. Skills with a cast time can't be used. Skills have to be used multiple times to fire, like pressing surge 4 times.
    CP IC: trouble with animation cancelling, but not as bad as kaal. Very long loadscreens.
    Other campaigns: also heavy lag, but less worse than on kaal because there is no PvP here (only PvDoor and questers).
    All this on an high end pc
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    Agree completely with lemonsinspace its been totally crap for some reason euxbox cannot handle the players within the game, but that said this is nothing new its been like this for a very long time :s
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a good experience on PC-NA. Random stutter here or there but combat has been good.

EDIT: Standard campaign
    Edited by tspecherb14_ESO on January 31, 2020 12:32PM
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU - rubbish fps and blue screens just like we predicted.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU Quite ok.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA -- been good. I've played most of the weekend and then most evenings after work for a couple hours. Short of a few load screens around keeps, I think I've only been DC'd once or twice and it may have been on my end.

So, I'm happy with the performance.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 days of mass server disconnects, inability to log in and 304 you are already logged in errors on PC EU. I am assuming this weekend will see more interruptions.

Although that probably has less to do with the event and more to do with ZOS’s continuing inability to provide an adequate service for their player numbers. So pretty much the same poor performance we’ve had on the last 12 months’ Events.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps4na here. I've found the performance to be good. So far I've had one blue screen and that was during a massive zerg in the sewer.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather good at Cyrodiil, actually (PC EU here). Nearly no lag and just two CTDs, and that was outside of Cyro so these don't count I assume.
    But then I usually can't play during prime time.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been pleasantly surprised, a few quick load screens, one or two DC's and that's been it.

Various campaigns, xb1 na

Really?? I'll let you know when my ulti finally fires in kaal...
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lag in CP Cyro is unbearable the last 2 days, actually.... Just got kicked by server....Again...
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It hasn't been to bad but I've been on the lesser populated campaigns because when I get home, its at least an hour + to log into Kaal. It'll be nice once the event is over and populations go back to normal so I can jump back in.
    ~Cheers