The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

R.I.P. PC EU

• RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Hey fellow players!

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue, but we dont care.
    We are actively working on ignoring the issue and will update you guys once more information is available.

Kind regards
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • Isskander
    Isskander
    ✭✭
    Engzy wrote: »
    Can these errors not happen in the morning or something instead of primetime xD

Nope ... just see where we live and where is ZOS:

https://www.zenimaxonline.com/
    ZeniMax Online Studios
    200 International Circle
    Cockeysville, MD 21030 US
    (410) 568-3200

When problem appear during their daytime its instant reaction i think .. for us theres always a delay ;/
  • Roar
    Roar
    ✭✭
    Oh boy, these must be those brand new server improvements ZoS was talking about!
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Golnebo wrote: »
    Urgh. ZOS, I'm a network and server engineer. Hire me and I'll fix it all for you.

Yes! I can help.

c'mon ZOS, what do you have to lose?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the issue seems to be resolving on our end. Can you please try to login again and let us know if the issue persists?
    Staff Post
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get in, haven't been logged out since.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    When I went from Vivec to Davon's Watch to buy something from the Impresario:

32s1te.png

This is the funniest meme i've ever seen on a forum.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming we are seeing these reports and looking into it.

I'm seeing these reports too and am looking into not resubscribing as long as performance fixes remain a "roadmap" and PC-EU continues to suffer downtime far more often than any other server.
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Hallelujah! I could log in. Now let's see for how long :joy:
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    Hey all, just confirming we are seeing these reports and looking into it.

I'm seeing these reports too and am looking into not resubscribing as long as performance fixes remain a "roadmap" and PC-EU continues to suffer downtime far more often than any other server.

What are you talking about? PTS certainly has more downtime than EU. Get your facts straight.
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the issue seems to be resolving on our end. Can you please try to login again and let us know if the issue persists?

guilds, guild chat and whispers don't seem to be working.
  • skrvbb10rd
    skrvbb10rd
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to log in after multiple "already logged in" messages. But, I'm showing as offline in guilds, on the character selection screen guild tabards are replaced by a blank, white rectangle one, and I also appear not to be in some guilds.

"get out of my swamp!" - Get-Out-My-Swamp, 2018.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit there are notable improvements. Regular kicks to login screen are still infuriating, but with several pop-locked campaigns, it is miracle that server works at all.
    But FPS... really good. I stopped turning off shadows when moving to Cyro and now play with pretty high settings and very nice picture without FPS drops.
  • Sorc
    Sorc
    ✭✭✭
    30 mins trying to login and the loading screen is slow. come on guys!
    I don't have the time to play as much as I'd like to, so please, if you can at least fix the EU server before you release anything new.
    Yeah well you know that's just like your opinion man
    - Evil baby Yoda
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engzy wrote: »
    Can these errors not happen in the morning or something instead of primetime xD

Oh, believe me, they do. I was playing in a deserted campaign this morning at about 4.30am GMT. I'd been doing scouting and town quests for about an hour and a half without any difficulty, because I'd done nothing to generate a loading screen. Went into a delve (Vahtacen) and got infinite load screened. Waited for a full 15 minutes (!). Tried to reconnect and just got "Error" (not even a numbered one like 303 or 304). So I figured the game was telling me to go to bed
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭

32s1te.png

When you enter a dungeon in Cyro to get the buff.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ufretin on January 29, 2020 7:47PM
  • Isskander
    Isskander
    ✭✭
    As for now => Char select => Char Loading => loading screen => Char select => Char Loading => and so on and on ..

:(

Edit: =>> Working after pc reset ..
    Edited by Isskander on January 29, 2020 7:36PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you log out and back in again do the guild issues still persist?
    Staff Post
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't kicked but had endless loadscreen and guild issues. After the loadscreen resolved itself, I still couldn't use guild features. Now that I logged off and on again as you suggested, guild bank etc. do work again for me.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shows me as either not being online when i am, and if i try access my guild bank it tells me i am not a member even though i am the GM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on January 29, 2020 7:56PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jenzi wrote: »

32s1te.png

When you enter a dungeon in Cyro to get the buff.

Laatvulon queue be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJio07EtKYc
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • BlossomDead
    BlossomDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    These server performance issues need to seriously be addressed. Considering this is a pay to play game, there is no excuse.
    Now I just got kicked out, lots of ping.

Probably will cancel membership at the end of the month if things don't improve, I find it unacceptable given this has been such a re-ocurring issue for the past 12 months.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should do a Kickstarter campaign to fund a better server. We should not let this labor of love indie game die.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

I wasn't kicked but had endless loadscreen and guild issues. After the loadscreen resolved itself, I still couldn't use guild features. Now that I logged off and on again as you suggested, guild bank etc. do work again for me.

character logout or account logout? I tried character logout but still no guild chat.

Additionally, groups are a bit weird. I can't seem to leave them, but can at the same time. I'm still grouped, but not. To clarify, I am in a dungeon, with a group. We complete the dungeon and I leave the group to get the free port out. But, I'm still in the group but I have the countdown timer for the free port out. But, in that time I can't queue or join another group.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

character logout or account logout? I tried character logout but still no guild chat.

Additionally, groups are a bit weird. I can't seem to leave them, but can at the same time. I'm still grouped, but not. To clarify, I am in a dungeon, with a group. We complete the dungeon and I leave the group to get the free port out. But, I'm still in the group but I have the countdown timer for the free port out. But, in that time I can't queue or join another group.

To add to this, I'm now in an endless loop of being auto ported between wayrest 2 and alinor.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got timed out during pvp in 30 day CP lock campaign.

Hard a realy hard time getting back in again.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

To add to this, I'm now in an endless loop of being auto ported between wayrest 2 and alinor.

Account logout resolved all of the issues.
This discussion has been closed.