The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Maelstrom Baron Female Version

TigressCreed
TigressCreed
✭✭✭
ZOS can you please give us a female version of the Maelstrom Baron? Something along the lines of Lyranth. She’s already designed and would give us the chance to be female dremora.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Lyranth
Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support this, would be cool to own one and have more options.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Xifkyn of IC support this idea
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support this, but only if we can have two versions of the polymorph in collections, and can equip any of them on any gender :) For example, male characters can wear female Baron polymorph if they want, and female characters can wear male Baron polymorph.

I only have one magplar - female. She uses Xivkyn polymorph, which automatically changes based on gender of the character. When I want to hear male dremora voice from her, I equip Maelstrom Baron polymorph. It's my only option to hear those unique voice lines from both genders, because I do not have male magplar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAVm6VR5Hoo

Also, Xivkyn male voice is a bit different from dremora (Baron), and I can't hear it on live at all :'( I would love if we could have both Xivkyn genders in our collections to use at will...
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I support this, but only if we can have two versions of the polymorph in collections, and can equip any of them on any gender :) For example, male characters can wear female Baron polymorph if they want, and female characters can wear male Baron polymorph.

I only have one magplar - female. She uses Xivkyn polymorph, which automatically changes based on gender of the character. When I want to hear male dremora voice from her, I equip Maelstrom Baron polymorph. It's my only option to hear those unique voice lines from both genders, because I do not have male magplar:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAVm6VR5Hoo

Also, Xivkyn male voice is a bit different from dremora (Baron), and I can't hear it on live at all :'( I would love if we could have both Xivkyn genders in our collections to use at will...

Didn’t know this! Thanks for the example
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The polymorph is specifically of Baron Moves-Like-a-Smoking-Plume, who has no known female equivalent in the game.

A female version is something Bethesda would have to approve, as it further expands lore from The 36 Lessons of Vivec. In ESO, the Barons were architects of the Maelstrom Arena, but the stage designs don't necessary reveal what each Baron looked like.
    signing off