The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase - January 2020"

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those of you wondering about the bust, this gives a better idea of what it's like:

That bust doesn't even look like Abnur Tharn! Lol.

786whg2n2fiv.png

It's weird, almost likes its supposed to be carved out of rock and a younger more flattering version.
  • Sir_Xalvador
    Sir_Xalvador
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you wondering about the bust, this gives a better idea of what it's like:

786whg2n2fiv.png

lmao so true who is this because its not Abnur Tharn the nose or ears don't even match lmao
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is just perfect yes for the recently traditional Khajiit game of Tharn v Yarn.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

49323529642_22f8ee66c4_c.jpg
    Tharn v Yarn
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are they not doing arms packs anymore? Still waiting on that valkyn Skoria 😭
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Are they not doing arms packs anymore? Still waiting on that valkyn Skoria 😭

I'm sure it's due to the Undaunted event revival, on account of the 4(?) opalescent arms packs and monster set syles.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • kingsirdrmr
    kingsirdrmr
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping they'd surprise us by putting midyear mayhem back to the mid-year. Motif is cool since I'd never farm for pieces. I must have those mounts. And I hope that bust opens up chances for blank busts to decorate.
    For the Queen! | PC/NA, Cyrodiil, IC, Quests, CP 2000+[*] Tyaminal-rabi | Khajiiti Sorceress [*] Vita-rabi | Khajiiti Warden werewolf[*] Dr Good-and-Sexy | Argonian Warden[*] the Southern Mare | Redguard Necromancer[*] Sally Two-Horns | Orsimer Nightblade
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

786whg2n2fiv.png

lmao so true who is this because its not Abnur Tharn the nose or ears don't even match lmao

I noticed this, too, but then, the trailer version of Abnur doesn't look much like the in-game version either.
    Radiance wrote: »
    Eh, Maybe i'll grab something from the old Crates but can we be done with the Khajiiti statuettes now?

I'm still waiting for one of Almalexia and Sotha Sil, we already have one of Vivec.

And what about Sithis? Idk who any of these Rando Khajiit champions even are...

Agreed! We definitely don't need any more cat statues, and we don't need any cat busts, for that matter. Looking forward to getting the rest of the daedra and tribunal. But, even more, I'm looking forward to hopefully something else/in addition to statuettes for ESO+. Getting tired of one of the touted new perks being relegated to housing only. Well, we did get a costume when the new perks launched, but, as usual, Big Fanfare, Little Show.
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please extend the Scalecaller Crates. 6 days is nowhere near enough, especially during holiday season.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few points...

On the Bust of Abner Tharn... Any professional artist that has to please a patron (or customer) will tell you that the artwork will not reflect the true image but instead will show the image the Patron thinks they see...

On Crown Crates... First off, I think the crown crate lotto is like every other lottery, a waste of money... so I don't buy them. But, and this is a big but, others are willing to spend their crowns on the crates and as they are their crowns and not mine, have at it... The only reason I can see for limiting the availability it that it eggs on the folks that pay for the Crown Crate Lottery to rush in and buy crowns to get more crates before they go away...

I see no reason why there is not a drop down box that lists the crown crate types and lets the folks that want to use their crowns to buy what ever crown crate they want... perhaps limit the items in some that can't be sold for crown gems.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see no reason why there is not a drop down box that lists the crown crate types and lets the folks that want to use their crowns to buy what ever crown crate they want...

I support this!

And thank you for returning Scalecaller crates <3 I don't know where to highlight some items from this season, so I will use this thread cause it's relevant at the moment :)

Fluffy family preparing to have a supper (the cub couldn't be actually placed cause he was over 10 Collectibles limit, so I had to use a preview placement :'( ):

bvOyarS.jpg
    Cats are chasing the red dot: :smiley:

bpEk8HY.jpg

Sneaky nightblade collecting treasure maps in Cyrodiil :D

upvTgWR.jpg

Dragon Priest costume is awesome, and thanks to it my characters can match the alien beauty:

MGlRJHf.jpg
    With Nightmare Daemon mask from Baandari crates:

KVFll6s.jpg

With actual costume's helmet Face Hugger fingers on the head :smiley:

vUTzx54.jpg

Unfortunately, while Dragon Priest costume takes black and all other dyes really well, it absolutely fails at taking white dyes... For example, full Julianos white color:

5f9jojW.jpg

(Eyes are glowing as side effect of polymorph, nothing scary) :D

Lesser tier white dyes like Birch White just appear as dark gray colors on this costume :/

Majestic Dune Rider Ensemble costume looks dirty in any white dyes... Full Julianos White:

Vnrjqcj.jpg

Default good look saves this costume in my case.

Soiree in Camlorn Evening Suit looks nice in all colors, but the leather parts take any white dyes really bad:

nP3cdvs.jpg

Excellent look in black color:

U9XH3vY.jpg

If only there was same costume with long jacket/coat - would be prefect!
    Edited by Fischblut on January 17, 2020 6:18PM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Abnur Tharn bust, the head texture is "crisp" but the armor looks pixelated. I would like to see the armor cleaned up a little.