The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how do you think pvp would play if healing was gutted to near useless?

• Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 years ago there was a thread similar to this one on the forums here.

One comment stood out from the rest of other comments- if i remember correctly, Alot of forum users have played call of duty and other games where there are no class healing abilities and no body was crying for self healing they just played the game... I have to agree with this.
    If cyrodiil did not allow for self healing, i think pvp would be alot funner the way it is now.

You can't compare ESO to CoD... A big difference is that in CoD, CS they have much smaller maps and the game is made around fast paced combat. Taking a flag in CoD takes about 10 sec. Taking an empty keep with max siege will still take 2 min and if it's not empty and enemy players put siege on you, your entire group is *** against 2-3 players. On kaal it would be impossible to take anything except resources and towns when there are 2 bars up.

ESO have different classes and setups those games do not, this would make mag classes outperformed to such a degree they would never be viable because they wouldn't be able to block or dodge roll.

All you would create is even a worse horse simulator than it is right now. There is absolutely nothing you can compare between ESO and fast paced FPS games like CoD.

Edited by Freakin_Hytte on December 11, 2019 6:52AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as ZOS keep selfhealing somewhat untouched I think it can be ok to SLIGHTLY reduce the amount of cross-healing that you can do. But knowing ZOS they'll most likely go with 50-70% reduced healing for literally everything because oUr StAnDaRdS.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Wing wrote: »
    say battle spirit was changed to gut nearly all forms healing / shields / health regen / blocking etc by like 90%

but increased the amount of flat hp for being in pvp up from the ~5k bonus up to a ~20k bonus

how do you think cyro / pvp would play out if people actually did constantly die?

would it be more fun
    less fun
    how would it effect group play
    what about solo
    sieges
    BG's
    etc.

personally I would be willing to try it for a hot sec just to see what would happen.

in fact as I say this I wish there was a live week long campaign that tested changes like this, that they could change battle spirit effects on a weekly bases and get community feedback, just go balls to the walls with some radical changes and see how it plays for a week.

Imo I think if zos just got rid of aoe heals and made people focus on self healing a lot of the pvp issues would go away. That could be written in to battle spirit so it doesn't effect pve. Though that might make dedicated healers in pvp mad. Somehow they need to make aoe heals less brainless. Maybe something like adding a synergy to really strong heals to where you have to activate the synergy in order to recieve the heal from a teammate.

YES
    tbh the only healing aside from group heals i hate is the breathplars. but with some well timed burst they die in the end.
    but nothing worse than a ball of players all crosshealing.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll never get why there are players who complain about slow killing the other, in the same way I'll never get why there are players who doesn't want to die.

To play the game you need certain skills that allow you to survive, and even with that, you can die anyway. Just go back to the closest shrine, and start again.

Only 1% of all population is able to 1vX, the rest just go in small (but coordinated groups). If you want to test yourself try them, but you will die a lot.

If you want to avoid death and killing others, just run in a zerg. Period.
    Edited by Xvorg on December 11, 2019 4:13PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    I feel damage vs mitigation is quite good atm.

1v1 fights last quite long, two even players with builds that dont rock>scissor>paper eachother can last 2-3 mins until someone gets the advantage. That is good gameplay.

1vX, 'high end' player can trash 'baddies' 1v3 or even 1v4. Depending on what classes n builds are involved.

4v4 or 4vX, same as 1v1, and assisting players down is key if evenly matched and no rock>scissor>paper relation between the groups.

What I think needs to be worked on is some builds and classes clear advantage in PvP by having "overloaded" class skills. The class skills have to be balanced or the game gravitates to certain classes each patch.

If skills should even ve allowed to be overloaded they have to be accessible to all classes.

Defile has to be more present on the battlefield for strategic use against single tank targets to deny them healing for as long as defile are spammed on them.

Many of the devs have a background in Dark Age of Camelot, they know how to make a 3 realm pvp game with fast paced strategic pvp. Look at daoc skills and copy that (CC, disease, healing mechanics).

TLDR: I think TTK is almost perfect atm in 1v1, 1vPlebs, 4v4, 4vPlebs.
    Devs could find more ways for defile to be strategically used in Zerg v Zerg and 4vX.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sneakers wrote: »
    I feel damage vs mitigation is quite good atm.

1v1 fights last quite long, two even players with builds that dont rock>scissor>paper eachother can last 2-3 mins until someone gets the advantage. That is good gameplay.

1vX, 'high end' player can trash 'baddies' 1v3 or even 1v4. Depending on what classes n builds are involved.

4v4 or 4vX, same as 1v1, and assisting players down is key if evenly matched and no rock>scissor>paper relation between the groups.

What I think needs to be worked on is some builds and classes clear advantage in PvP by having "overloaded" class skills. The class skills have to be balanced or the game gravitates to certain classes each patch.

If skills should even ve allowed to be overloaded they have to be accessible to all classes.

Defile has to be more present on the battlefield for strategic use against single tank targets to deny them healing for as long as defile are spammed on them.

Many of the devs have a background in Dark Age of Camelot, they know how to make a 3 realm pvp game with fast paced strategic pvp. Look at daoc skills and copy that (CC, disease, healing mechanics).

TLDR: I think TTK is almost perfect atm in 1v1, 1vPlebs, 4v4, 4vPlebs.
    Devs could find more ways for defile to be strategically used in Zerg v Zerg and 4vX.

I agree except Zerg vs Zerg, if by Zerg you mean larger groups.

TTK is actually lowest in those type of groups. Encounters are either decided in 2 GCDs or they are drawn out brawls. I actually prefer the drawn out brawl fights that last 10 minutes, they’re really fun. PvP is most fun when there are moves and counter moves which requires a higher TTK.
    Edited by Iskiab on December 11, 2019 10:12PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    A perfectly bad idea especially for the current team. They tend to go to extremes as far as we can see and I certainly don’t want healing to be gutted, just nerfed. What makes ESO interesting is the balance of survivability skills and offensive skills to ultimately find a chance to bring down your opponent.

Imagine a NB in stealth. It comes out of stealth and drops 3 DoTs then goes back to stealth. I mean... you can’t out HoT DoTs so they just need to wait til your HP drops low enough and execute you. Take a Templar for this next example. Why they *** would anyone cast any non-extended ritual skills? They’re literally *** heal/Magicka (this applies to all other classes) so you’ll just end up with those skills replaced.

Now, players in ESO are quite squishy. They’re really really easy to kill without heals. This is how a lot of 1vX happens too. Good players know they need to sustain themselves; bad players tend to forget. This lets the good players burst down the enemy since they’re careless enough to not heal even when their HP is around 50%.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 years ago there was a thread similar to this one on the forums here.

One comment stood out from the rest of other comments- if i remember correctly, Alot of forum users have played call of duty and other games where there are no class healing abilities and no body was crying for self healing they just played the game... I have to agree with this.
    If cyrodiil did not allow for self healing, i think pvp would be alot funner the way it is now.

You can't compare ESO to CoD... A big difference is that in CoD, CS they have much smaller maps and the game is made around fast paced combat. Taking a flag in CoD takes about 10 sec. Taking an empty keep with max siege will still take 2 min and if it's not empty and enemy players put siege on you, your entire group is *** against 2-3 players. On kaal it would be impossible to take anything except resources and towns when there are 2 bars up.

ESO have different classes and setups those games do not, this would make mag classes outperformed to such a degree they would never be viable because they wouldn't be able to block or dodge roll.

All you would create is even a worse horse simulator than it is right now. There is absolutely nothing you can compare between ESO and fast paced FPS games like CoD.

Youre assuming that my response was a call for nerfing eso to be brought in line with call of booty, Not once in your incoherent rant did i read anything close to a legitimate argument. What a ridiculous response!!!

Go back to my first response and slowly read it so you can better comprehend the statement. Your assumptions can only go so far.

Eso has multiple forms of healing and call of booty does not, so there can be no comparing abilty statistics if one game doesnt have what the other game has.
    Edited by KillsAllElves on December 12, 2019 9:30PM
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self healing is fine. PvP group healing is absurd, and even more absurd when stacked with self healing.

You could put a cooldown on receiving healing from other players, PvP only, no effect on self healing. Healers would need the skill to plan and time a high impact healing ability every however many seconds, instead of just mashing their BoL or Twilight button, and stacking healers in groups would become incredibly inefficient.

It's probably not doable because it would necessitate changing a lot of other stuff. You wouldn't want people on heal cooldown from some rando HoT tick from a proc set or whatever.

You could increase the cost of abilities that heal other players, PvP only, no effect on healing that only targets the caster. This would force players to build less mitigation and HP but more sustain if they want to keep their allies alive, a meaningful choice between face tanking and group support.

Some abilities, like Honor the Dead, would have to become self heals only, which probably wouldn't be a bad thing.
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we will find out. Because heals are pretty strong now, and we see a lot of babies crying about that, so in order to please these babies and save the game, they (ZOS) will blindly cut down healing abilities by about - well let's say the usual percentage, some 40-70% I guess?

Nothing is ever done gradually in this game. So expect some "healing nerf" update soon, where healing will be but a memory.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Well, we will find out. Because heals are pretty strong now, and we see a lot of babies crying about that, so in order to please these babies and save the game, they (ZOS) will blindly cut down healing abilities by about - well let's say the usual percentage, some 40-70% I guess?

Nothing is ever done gradually in this game. So expect some "healing nerf" update soon, where healing will be but a memory.

us babies, happen to be trying to balance the game. healing is (imo) too strong atm. so strong in fact that i quit cp pvp. no cp is much better. less heal crits.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much less fun. I probably wouldn’t play it at all, actually. I enjoy playing a healer and having that be an element of combat in both PvE and PvP.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones who get carried by their heals would end up fleeing in fear rather than acting like a hotshot.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP is the issue. I do agree something needs to be done with Cyro. We need new objectives, new rules, new gameplay and something has to be done about healing power.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭

us babies, happen to be trying to balance the game. healing is (imo) too strong atm. so strong in fact that i quit cp pvp. no cp is much better. less heal crits.

Sorry for late reply. Yes, it needs adjustment, but we all know how "adjustment" works when taken care of by the developers of this game. "Ohh, this ability seems to strong, we never play the game ourselves - so how would we know? But a lot of people complain in the forums... Let's cut it with 70%, and do the same to all other similar abilities". Next update, some other type of skill(s) get the same treatment, increased or decreased by silly numbers.

This mentality have more or less killed the game already. I'm waiting for a while longer, for them to come to their senses regarding balancing of the game. But it feels pretty hopeless to be fair. I know it must not be an easy task, but to adjust skills by some 40-70% every time... They never learn?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a dumb design and pretty much the laughing stock of the MMORPG world. Only hard core PvP based games go without actual heals but they also have other mechanics in play to replace that.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for late reply. Yes, it needs adjustment, but we all know how "adjustment" works when taken care of by the developers of this game. "Ohh, this ability seems to strong, we never play the game ourselves - so how would we know? But a lot of people complain in the forums... Let's cut it with 70%, and do the same to all other similar abilities". Next update, some other type of skill(s) get the same treatment, increased or decreased by silly numbers.

This mentality have more or less killed the game already. I'm waiting for a while longer, for them to come to their senses regarding balancing of the game. But it feels pretty hopeless to be fair. I know it must not be an easy task, but to adjust skills by some 40-70% every time... They never learn?

This so much.

And when it happens, same people who asked for the nerfs will go all: "No one asked THIS big nerfs and these also nerfed so hard on the side.." and most of them learn to not ask nerfs anymore, since they most of the time will make the game worse, not better.

Imagine how ZOS would handle big heal nerfs. Result: NB meta with everyone just getting Sniped/Ganked and no chance to recover since burst heals would be no more, so always the one getting the 1st strike burst in would usually automatically win. And NB would get that 1st strike from Cloak.

Same with numbers, anything you would get against you that would not be a 1vs1 would most often kill you, some might see it as a good thing i guess, but.. it would just encourage even more of the mindless drone playstyle.

While that patch would be hilarious for the NB class, it would mean all the FOTM people would roll it - Cyrodiil would both look and BE more empty except for when someone would go into a flag area or started sieging they would get Sniped from all directions because everyone would try to stay as much invisible as can since cannot heal anymore properly if takes heavy damage first.

To make it "fair" they would have to destroy also % heals.

Besides invisibility meta some would try build as much as can with Shields instead as sort of extra hp/burst heal that it in reality functions as. That would be nerfed next, to be "fair" so some classes cannot imitate burst healing. Cloak would get destroyed too, to be "fair" so one class would not have a reset in/out of battle skill.

What we would have left then would pretty much be a who hits first and/or with bigger numbers wins game. Exciting? Not. Remaining groups who even wanted to play this game anymore would just transform to even bigger and tighter groups to have what little benefit cross-healing would give and stomp any smaller numbers.

Is this what people really want?

ESO pvp would be bad, i cannot see anything fun on a game like that.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Double bow, snipe and poison arrow would rule. Hide and snipe from afar. Siege weapons would wipe people out in one shot. Would be kind of interesting but wouldn't last long.

Siege weaponry would need to take more time to set up and you would need an arrow count.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »

This so much.

And when it happens, same people who asked for the nerfs will go all: "No one asked THIS big nerfs and these also nerfed so hard on the side.." and most of them learn to not ask nerfs anymore, since they most of the time will make the game worse, not better.

Imagine how ZOS would handle big heal nerfs. Result: NB meta with everyone just getting Sniped/Ganked and no chance to recover since burst heals would be no more, so always the one getting the 1st strike burst in would usually automatically win. And NB would get that 1st strike from Cloak.

Same with numbers, anything you would get against you that would not be a 1vs1 would most often kill you, some might see it as a good thing i guess, but.. it would just encourage even more of the mindless drone playstyle.

While that patch would be hilarious for the NB class, it would mean all the FOTM people would roll it - Cyrodiil would both look and BE more empty except for when someone would go into a flag area or started sieging they would get Sniped from all directions because everyone would try to stay as much invisible as can since cannot heal anymore properly if takes heavy damage first.

To make it "fair" they would have to destroy also % heals.

Besides invisibility meta some would try build as much as can with Shields instead as sort of extra hp/burst heal that it in reality functions as. That would be nerfed next, to be "fair" so some classes cannot imitate burst healing. Cloak would get destroyed too, to be "fair" so one class would not have a reset in/out of battle skill.

What we would have left then would pretty much be a who hits first and/or with bigger numbers wins game. Exciting? Not. Remaining groups who even wanted to play this game anymore would just transform to even bigger and tighter groups to have what little benefit cross-healing would give and stomp any smaller numbers.

Is this what people really want?

ESO pvp would be bad, i cannot see anything fun on a game like that.

When 99% of players ask for heal nerfs, they mean every other heal but vigor.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that healing is due to be nerfed - probably sooner rather than later - and also considering ZOS' track record of nerfing things into Oblivion with 70-80% nerfs, we'll see for ourselves how PvP plays without usable heals... next update. :D
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Considering that healing is due to be nerfed - probably sooner rather than later - and also considering ZOS' track record of nerfing things into Oblivion with 70-80% nerfs, we'll see for ourselves how PvP plays without usable heals... next update. :D

I don’t think so. I mean, they mentioned in the patch notes they’re keeping track of hots because they brought dots down but didn’t touch them.

I expect tinkering but leaving hots strong was likely a way to see how it effected balance between classes with good self healing vs poor self healing.

Idk what they were looking for exactly or what their conclusion was.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    When 99% of players ask for heal nerfs, they mean every other heal but vigor.
    That's because Vigor cross healing was already nerfed hard, and self heals aren't the problem.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think so. I mean, they mentioned in the patch notes they’re keeping track of hots because they brought dots down but didn’t touch them.
    Let's be real here. Forums are brimming with complaints about how heals are now OP, since damage has been nerfed but healing was mostly left untouched.
    Given how ZOS normally operates (read as: nerfs things), it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that heals will almost certainly be nuked in the next major update.
    xylena wrote: »
    self heals aren't the problem.
    Except when they are: even in noCP, in 1v1 situations it's quite feasible to just stall more or less endlessly while waiting for your opponent to make a mistake (and/or for reinforcements to arrive).
    Of course with OP self heals we also have OP cross healing, but that's another story altogether.

IMO what we need is some way to reward playing more aggressively, instead of just turtling up and stalling around.
    And also some means to promote proper diversification of roles in groups, instead of just stacking healtanks and rolling the enemies over with large numbers of tanky, low damage output players. (this mostly refers to less organized groups, since highly organized groups are already using highly diversified roles and builds)

Some broad ideas:
    • reduce outgoing (cross) heals proportionally to the caster's damage resistances, thus forcing healers to build maximally squishy to maximize group healing effectiveness - OR making a compromise in being more tanky but significantly less effective at healing their group,
    • (exponentially) reduce effectiveness of every additional active cross healing effect on players by X% relative to the previous one (thus making "blob stacking" of more than 2-3 healers increasingly inefficient),
    • reduce healing done, and particularly cross healing done, when blocking (IN PvP ONLY = via battle spirit),
    • introduce damaging abilities which ignore block and/or prevent blocking for X seconds after having successfully broken through block ("guard breaker" type abilites), the latter would need to be on some kind of cooldown obviously,
    • some kind of block fatigue mechanic (again, in PvP only) - we already have dodgeroll and streak fatigue, so it's not like there isn't a precedent for the presence of fatigue on defensive mechanics.
    (edit: typos)
    Edited by Major_Lag on December 28, 2019 5:47PM
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except when they are: even in noCP, in 1v1 situations it's quite feasible to just stall more or less endlessly while waiting for your opponent to make a mistake (and/or for reinforcements to arrive).
    This was fine when endlessly stalling meant you were a useless 50k HP DK tank with no damage or group support. When you can stall endlessly while also healing allies, the advantages of zerging are compounded, and large scale PvP suffers from more stacking, more lag, and less skill.

You used to be able to take care of those useless 50k HP DK tanks with DoT/Bleed/Defile setups 1v1, so un-nerfing our DoT/Bleed/Defile setups would take care of the one guy self heal stalling problem, but not PvP group healing, it just gets exponentially more ridiculous the more tanky healbots you stack. That needs to change.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually, from a quick pass through the forums, everything is too strong...healing, vampire drain, tanks, snipe, sorcs (always), templars, proc sets, harmony traits, damage shields, block, DK leap, magcros (wth?)...It is not about balance with that many people complaining about that many different things.

Healing will get nerfed about the same percentage as DOTs were nerfed around 40-60% across the board.

In open world PVP, healers will be just as powerful as before, groups will just carry more of them, but ranged mag sorcs and stamblades will be really strong. People will complain about whatever floats to the top of the next meta just like they always do.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Actually, from a quick pass through the forums, everything is too strong...healing, vampire drain, tanks, snipe, sorcs (always), templars, proc sets, harmony traits, damage shields, block, DK leap, magcros (wth?)...It is not about balance with that many people complaining about that many different things.

Healing will get nerfed about the same percentage as DOTs were nerfed around 40-60% across the board.

In open world PVP, healers will be just as powerful as before, groups will just carry more of them, but ranged mag sorcs and stamblades will be really strong. People will complain about whatever floats to the top of the next meta just like they always do.

Maybe. You can usually tell what will be OP from the patch notes, you don’t even need to log in. If there’s something coming up soon for the next expansion notes might be up soon.

I’m pretty sure there will be something soon too. The whininess is up which coincides with PTS notes.
    Edited by Iskiab on December 29, 2019 2:22AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issue with healing for me is that self healing is also a group healing at the same time with equal strenght and cost. That is an issue when heals are designed to find the target that needs healing the most automatically because at the end You can build for tank or DD role and be healer passively by mashing 1-2 buttons when it's needed while doing also lot of things usually associated with different roles.

In my opinion there should be some restrictions and separations for heals in the game to set apart self healing and group healing so people that wants to play as healers would have to start making choices and people who are playing as DDs or tanks woouldn't be able to hold their allies alive so easily.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    The only issue with healing for me is that self healing is also a group healing at the same time with equal strenght and cost. That is an issue when heals are designed to find the target that needs healing the most automatically because at the end You can build for tank or DD role and be healer passively by mashing 1-2 buttons when it's needed while doing also lot of things usually associated with different roles.

In my opinion there should be some restrictions and separations for heals in the game to set apart self healing and group healing so people that wants to play as healers would have to start making choices and people who are playing as DDs or tanks woouldn't be able to hold their allies alive so easily.

What ability are you talking about? Or do you mean other people’s abilities.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a lot better than what it is now. Big groups and everyone in the group healing each other. Noone dies. In my opinion, in pvp, only the restoration staff skills should heal others, That's it! Any other class skill, weapon skill, support skill heals should only heal the caster. I have spoken!
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Maybe. You can usually tell what will be OP from the patch notes, you don’t even need to log in. If there’s something coming up soon for the next expansion notes might be up soon.

I’m pretty sure there will be something soon too. The whininess is up which coincides with PTS notes.

The funny part is that some things have been TRULY overpowered, and everyone stated so during PTS and the dev's go live anyway. Rune Cage, the DoT buffs, Sloads, are examples.

I still expect we get a radical nerf to healing next PTS, which may balanced for and work in no-CP kindergartens where complexity and group size are hard capped, but will actually make zergs more powerful in AvA (more healers), and will make some burst classes even stronger. As always there will be the unintended consequences of the nerfs that make The Next Thing powerful.

I think we might also see mitigation/defense nerfs and some continued nerfing of targeted CC. I'm less confident of that than the healing nerfs which they pretty much telegraphed in the PTS.
    Edited by katorga on December 30, 2019 12:47AM