The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What place in ESO you wish you could explore – but can’t?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

For some it might be a part of the game world we haven't visited (a zone), for others it might be some door or path or the like that you can't get through.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Kranel_san
    Kranel_san
    ✭✭
    Akavir
    Options
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorad, Blacklight, Necrom
    forever stuck in combat
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Tamriel: Winterhold
    On Nirn: Akavir
    In Oblivion: Moonshadow
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiterun or imperial city
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Island north of Vvardenfell.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much all chained doors!
    And Balfiera Island.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those Dwemer ruins in Vvardenfell whose doors are blocked off with rubble. That was so disappointing after being able to explore them, even if they were tiny, in TES 3.

My thief would like to add all the locked buildings we can't get into in Elsweyr.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bit of Elsweyr in the middle perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Infinite...among the stars...there must be...SPACECATS!

but seriously...screw tamriel and their morons...Khajiit can literally space travel via gates and moonpriests (Khamira) so yeah why limit ourselves? : 3 though I agree with SantieClaws...I want miew desert!?? and asking this 3rd time...WTH happened to middle Elsweyr????
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS HQ on a weekday. To see how many people are actually working on the game.
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This one is also curious about "Central" Elsweyr atm

As well all the other areas mentioned previously by our fellow exploring souls.
    Edited by redlink1979 on December 11, 2019 2:17PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Blood Matron's crypt. I might just sit there RPing the whole day.
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A little bit more of the black marsh. I know the murkmire zone didn't light everyone on fire but I did love the different music and marshy landscape. For us in the states the blk marsh is kind of like the everglades in Florida...remote and full of danger.
    Edited by Odovacar on December 11, 2019 2:29PM
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want rock climbing skills. Sometimes I will just take a sorcerer to see how high on a mountain I can get.

Also, Invisible walls suck.
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • notvenousdrake
    notvenousdrake
    ✭✭✭
    I’d say north of vvardenfell or the direnni tower but I’ve already been to both they’re pretty cool to see though

(Btw rip juice wrld)
    Edited by notvenousdrake on December 11, 2019 2:33PM
    Options
  • Milo
    Milo
    ✭✭✭
    Tenmar Forest, Akavir, Blackreach, Markarth the list goes on.. Lots of potential still in this game!
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a lot of good suggestions here. I'd like to see the Blackreach underground. The Falmer wouldn't be as devolved as they were 800 years later in Skyrim.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used to hope to see of the ruins opened up someday - it would be a great way to add new space/locations to maps.

though not having *everything* opened up also leaves some mystery and fuels the imagination, like the place some NPCs are forever trying to get into in Cyrodiil :smiley:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohtimbar wrote: »
    Sheogorad, Blacklight, Necrom
    As incorrigeable Dunmer fancier, I would agree with those choices. I'd also add Tear and the Telvanni peninsula to the list...
    There's a lot of good suggestions here. I'd like to see the Blackreach underground. The Falmer wouldn't be as devolved as they were 800 years later in Skyrim.
    Actually... they likely would.
    I mean, we do know from the lora that they were turned from snow elves into the blind falmer -long- before the battle of red mountain, and that one was what, 2800 years before the events of ESO?
    So its very likely that they would be pretty much like in TES-V:Skyrim... perhaps a bit less Falmer and a bit more dwemer automatons as I reckon as time would go by, the latter would break down more and the former breed more, but... considering how many dwemer automatons are still up and running after nearly three milennia, one more might not make that much of a difference either...
    Options
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Don't worry, I'm sure the Northern Southern Elsweyr expansion will come out soon. But then who knows, they still might not touch and we'll need Southern Northern Elsweyr. Then Southern Northern Southen Elsweyr.

And the split will continue indefinitely, leaving an infinitesimally small but still present slice of land between the two.

I'd like to be able to go further up Red Mountain in Vvard. That takes up quite a large chunk of un-explorable land on the island.
    Options
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to visit the land of misfit devs
    Where they don't want to stay
    They want to travel with Wrobel Claus
    In his magicka sleigh!

A patch full of buffs
    Nothing else, that's enough
    For millions of girls
    And for millions of boys
    When update time is here
    Could be the most wonderful time of the year.

Pet sorc's don't pout
    players will shout
    "Wake up! Don't you know
    that it's time to come out?"
    When update time is here
    Could be the most wonderful day of the year.

Blue screens are gone
    The finder's been fixed
    All of it shows
    cause of the devs that he chose!

A tank for Jimmy
    A healer for Sue
    The kind that may even
    help dps too!
    When patching day is here
    Could be the most wonderful day of the year.
    Options
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The caldera of Red Mountain.
    Options
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underwater. Anywhere, underwater.

I don't have an Argonian character yet. I have a few character concepts in my head for one, but I haven't made one yet. I'd have a lot of incentive to if underwater exploration was a thing in this game.
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bravil
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Marsh, Especially its center region.

Murkmire was awesom, probably one of the best zones in game. It is so immersive and well designed. After I completed this zone, I was only left with more questions about Argonians & their lands and lore than before...
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could explore Falkreath. It’s a crying shame it’s a dungeon and not a zone. And Markarth.

The continent of Akavir is obvious and I feel like we are going to get that in the next single player.

Oh and other “planets”. I want to visit Masser and Secunda. And Apocrypha, Soul Cairn, and Deadlands.
    Edited by max_only on December 11, 2019 5:34PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Oh and other “planets”. I want to visit Masser and Secunda. And Apocrypha, Soul Cairn, and Deadlands.
    gotta say that seeing Argus looming in the sky of Azeroth was a cool feature for the end of Legion in Wow

even you hate WoW or didn't like that expansion, it was a great temporary change of scenery that added weight to the storyline

not sure what they would do in ESO to take us to the moons or other planets, but, hopefully they go big with it if they do it

Options
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frankfurtharbour, during Servermeld :D

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Asardes on December 11, 2019 5:57PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azura's Realm of Moonshadow
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    Options