The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What place in ESO you wish you could explore – but can’t?

• PopotoSalad
    PopotoSalad
    ✭✭✭
    Middle Elsweyr as small dlc to appeal the OCD from many players.

Must. Fill in. Map.

Seriously, though, the rest of Cyrodil.

• whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the places not yet in the game. I want a full tamriel map, and then eventually beyond tamriel
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apocrypha. Maybe the answer to perfect game stability and bug fixes are hidden there.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The magical land of lag-free PvP that the streamers inhabit, where every bar swap, pot use and ult firing goes off every time without fail.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    The magical land of lag-free PvP that the streamers inhabit, where every bar swap, pot use and ult firing goes off every time without fail.

Location not found. Please reference new destination.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them!

The only specific one that comes to mind atm is The Reach which in 2E still hasn't been completely Bretonised/Nordified.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elden Hollow II - the way to the last boss is through a gigantig cavern.. I'd like to explore it and find out what all the lights in the distance are.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164656566?t=00h00m00s
    Edited by psxfloh on December 13, 2019 8:37AM
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭

For some it might be a part of the game world we haven't visited (a zone), for others it might be some door or path or the like that you can't get through.

Solstheim. Maybe I would be able to get some Skaal Clothing. Plus I like the fact it's so isolated. That and I like playing Arctic Hunters :)

v4YgmEl.jpg

Edited by SocialAssassin on December 12, 2019 6:08AM
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id love some skyrim nostalgia....with riverrun, that first bandit tower and first dungeon you encounter....really craving that at the moment...
  • Vasoka
    Vasoka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Western Skyrim.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shivering Isles! Let there be madness. And cheese. Let there be both those things...and cabbage. that too!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    Underwater. Anywhere, underwater.

So much this. It would be so wonderful if characters could swim underwater. DaOC had this and it was just amazing.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Valagash
    Valagash
    ✭✭✭
    I wish it would be possible to explore not Tamriel only. Yokoda, Atmora, Akavir and Pyandomea. Especially Tsaesci and Ka Po Tun (tiger dragon <3 ) in Akavir

If they fix their system and keep players it s so much more they can do with ESO, and I would love it :smile:
  • LuckyLuke
    LuckyLuke
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to explore the sea. Breathe under water, fighting slaughter fish. Or flying into the sky chasing griffins around the tops of towers.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For some it might be a part of the game world we haven't visited (a zone), for others it might be some door or path or the like that you can't get through.

The inner workings of my own mind...
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solstheim
    Winterhold (and Western Skyrim, in general)
    Whatever parts of Morrowind haven't been opened up yet.
    Hammerfell
    Central Elsweyr
  • Shannoria
    Shannoria
    ✭✭✭
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vet dlc dungeons, the server lag and lack of people in queue makes it impossible.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to explore the Deadlands of Oblivion. But City of Ash 2 is a very limited version of it.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Spilling Sands. I wanted so badly to run around on Alkosh but it booted me back to the entrance when I got too close. :'(
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders … are the ZOS offices in Tamriel?

Because this one just likes nosing around interesting desks and knocking things on the floor.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The shrine of the changing fates. We were promised that it was going to be on Vvardenfell.

A horrible loose end left untied by the devs.
    PC EU
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders … are the ZOS offices in Tamriel?

Because this one just likes nosing around interesting desks and knocking things on the floor.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I've heard it's in the Valley of the Hunt, in the land of Mara
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • rei91
    rei91
    ✭✭✭
    I remember being quite disappointed about unaccessible Balfiera island when I came to ESO, it was one of the first things I checked. And the fact they used the same model as WGT for Direnni tower. Also, Silvenar and Falinesti.

Other than that - pretty much all of the above))
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovngarde I want the whole place to be explored, and returning anytime in the halls of valor when i want :)
    oh and a PVE content full Cyrodiil. i am tierd of the pvp aspect of that place :D
    Edited by TheValar85 on December 13, 2019 7:17AM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Van_Winkle
    Van_Winkle
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO server room.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd want to visit the inner swamps of Black Marsh and see Helstrom and the different tribes (like that one that uses frost magic to prolong their lifespans).

Other than that, Winterhold in this current time period.

Edit: or Clavicus Vile's realm. I'm sure it'd be beautiful there.
    Edited by SilverIce58 on December 13, 2019 7:42AM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC