The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA Part II

• BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    i really wish we could voice a non-faction lock on the no-cp campaign. it isn't populated so the faction lock need seems wasted. I would play all of my toons here if it weren't locked.

do others agree or do you feel it needs faction lock on a mostly dead campaign??

Please - remove faction lock from no-cp

watching you rage on your teammates on stream makes me laugh.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    i really wish we could voice a non-faction lock on the no-cp campaign. it isn't populated so the faction lock need seems wasted. I would play all of my toons here if it weren't locked.

do others agree or do you feel it needs faction lock on a mostly dead campaign??

Please - remove faction lock from no-cp

Faction lock isn't a bad idea but the game simply doesn't have the population to support it, period. Nothing more needs to be said about it....they need to be removed before it completely kills this server if it hasn't already.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

We have recently removed a few posts for Naming and Shaming. While we can understand that players and forum members would like to bring to our attention other players and their guild names, we can not allow Naming and Shaming on the forums as it violates the rules that we have in place. Instead of posting such things here, we ask that they be reported to our support team via the support portal. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules we have place, please feel free to take a moment to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-

So did you ban the player claiming the keeps for that racist sht? Or did you just remove something that was bringing up the fact your game has racist arseholes in it, Because something needs to be done about it. Because it seems to me your being paid to censor stuff that is going on and not taking care of anything.

Nope, just removed the posts highlighting the shameful behavior to give the appearance that they actually police something. Nothing to see here folks.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

We have recently removed a few posts for Naming and Shaming. While we can understand that players and forum members would like to bring to our attention other players and their guild names, we can not allow Naming and Shaming on the forums as it violates the rules that we have in place. Instead of posting such things here, we ask that they be reported to our support team via the support portal. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules we have place, please feel free to take a moment to review them here.

-Greg-

So did you ban the player claiming the keeps for that racist sht? Or did you just remove something that was bringing up the fact your game has racist arseholes in it, Because something needs to be done about it. Because it seems to me your being paid to censor stuff that is going on and not taking care of anything.

Nope, just removed the posts highlighting the shameful behavior to give the appearance that they actually police something. Nothing to see here folks.

yeah they want to hide the fact their game and customer service ain't total shite
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭
    Greetings all,

-Greg-

yeah they want to hide the fact their game and customer service ain't total shite

Sad truth there are some racists in ESO. And my friend left the game because some racist and his racism theory in no-cp campaign. We know his friends call him "Emac". (plz feel free to do anything here, ZoS)
    Edit:
    We saw that Guild name with racism stuff and whoever did it deserves punishments, seriously.
    Edited by Gaeliator on November 16, 2019 6:51AM
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Heck NO to Unlocking No CP!
    Keep the EP on the other side!!

You are a nice man. We just hope those racists won't ruin the games ppl enjoy.
    Edited by Gaeliator on November 16, 2019 6:57AM
  • Illadraen
    Illadraen
    Good work there, "Team Green." Incapable of using your faction's strength to fight EP without having to combine powers of separate factions! Keep that up!
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Illadraen wrote: »
    Good work there, "Team Green." Incapable of using your faction's strength to fight EP without having to combine powers of separate factions! Keep that up!

Is what happens on the playground when kids are fed up with the bully... They Team up and pick on the bully.
  • Illadraen
    Illadraen

Is what happens on the playground when kids are fed up with the bully... They Team up and pick on the bully.

So, this sounds to me and have witnessed this yesterday and this morning.. that they lack skill to fight two factions. EP doesn't even faction stack though. Just saying is all.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭

So, this sounds to me and have witnessed this yesterday and this morning.. that they lack skill to fight two factions. EP doesn't even faction stack though. Just saying is all.

lol
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Heck NO to Unlocking No CP!
    Keep the EP on the other side!!

This is hilarious considering this campaign, TM from AD and a bunch of EP players are playing DC.

oh well.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM moved to help balance populations in prime time, the nights we’ve run have been 2 bars each faction. Seems like it’s working so far.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    TM moved to help balance populations in prime time, the nights we’ve run have been 2 bars each faction. Seems like it’s working so far.

i'm not criticizing, i'm just pointing it out. you do you boo.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably got tired of Soviet's group stealing all the AP on AD.
    585596844839796736.gif?v=1
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

A few of us from the original guild remade Darkest Requiem. We are currently playing on DC in both the cp campaign and no cp, though this may change depending on populations.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts were removed from this thread due to violating our community rules. Please be mindful when posting in a thread.
    Staff Post
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's cool, I think I understand the TOS. I mention how someone uses a racist epithet and I only name a guild not a player and that still counts as naming and shaming so my post gets deleted. I reported them anyway. Rage tells are usually entertaining but there is a line that was crossed.

Summary of previous post with TOS in mind:

[Southern Cyrodiil faction] so salty. They'd rather we didn't switch to [Northwestern Cyrodiil faction] where it was 2 bars each (with 1 [Northeastern Cyrodiil faction] bar) and instead all hold hands while [Southern Cyrodiil faction] pvdoors the map with 3 bars versus 1 each for the other factions.
    Edited by Kartalin on December 3, 2019 6:41PM
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    it's cool, I think I understand the TOS. I mention how someone uses a racist epithet and I only name a guild not a player and that still counts as naming and shaming so my post gets deleted. I reported them anyway. Rage tells are usually entertaining but there is a line that was crossed.

[Southern Cyrodiil faction] so salty. They'd rather we didn't switch to [Northwestern Cyrodiil faction] where it was 2 bars each (with 1 [Northeastern Cyrodiil faction] bar) and instead all hold hands while [Southern Cyrodiil faction] pvdoors the map with 3 bars versus 1 each for the other factions.

Kart, you should understand by now that you can send someone the most hateful, disgusting, threatening, imbecilic tells in the world without ramification, but the second you call them out on it YOUR the bad guy. Come on, this is clearly stated in the TOS.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know, right? Pvping in this game for over 5 years now and I still forget basic ZOS rules like that.
    • PC/NA
  • ykculnu
    ykculnu
    ✭✭

Based on last nights events of DC faction stacking with 3 bar pop versus 1 bar EP/AD and even calling in their lord and savior Lord Fengrush. Lemme fix this for you.

[Southern Cyrodiil faction] misses TM greatly. They'd rather we didn't switch to [Northwestern Cyrodiil faction] where several other faction guild swapped to hold hands and suckle fengrush's teet while [Northwestern Cyrodiil faction] pvdoors the map with 3 bars versus 1 each for the other factions.

At least AD has some super sweaty groups still. Maybe EP will get there some day. Much love.

edited for grammar
    Edited by ykculnu on December 7, 2019 7:20PM
    Syr the Ascended | EP | Magsorc - Disruptor
    The Trash Collector | EP | Magplar
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    I heard from the Northeastern Faction, that Pigs can fly!!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait Fengrush was there? News to us.

Pops were 3-3-2 when we started (AD trailing) and 3-3-3 later. I’m not sure when it was 3-1-1 but we logged before that happened, about midnight eastern.

We don’t plan on staying DC permanently but we’ve seen a surprising amount of toxicity from individuals and guilds on AD that it makes us think twice about fighting alongside them again.
    • PC/NA
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Wait Fengrush was there? News to us.

Pops were 3-3-2 when we started (AD trailing) and 3-3-3 later. I’m not sure when it was 3-1-1 but we logged before that happened, about midnight eastern.

We don’t plan on staying DC permanently but we’ve seen a surprising amount of toxicity from individuals and guilds on AD that it makes us think twice about fighting alongside them again.

Welcome to the tri faction trashbags brother.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did figure out where the Fengrush rumor came from at least. TM had two Ghost Division members running with us so some mistook that for something larger.
    • PC/NA
  • ykculnu
    ykculnu
    ✭✭
    I did figure out where the Fengrush rumor came from at least. TM had two Ghost Division members running with us so some mistook that for something larger.

He was actually on Friday night. It was super late, around when DC was pushing Arrius. At that point most of EP was logged. Pretty sure we were at 1 bar.
    Syr the Ascended | EP | Magsorc - Disruptor
    The Trash Collector | EP | Magplar
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ykculnu wrote: »

He was actually on Friday night. It was super late, around when DC was pushing Arrius. At that point most of EP was logged. Pretty sure we were at 1 bar.

We usually only run from 9-12. Sometimes later on weekends (maybe 1am if we still have a comp), with people typically leaving group in ones and twos between 1130 and 12.
    Marek
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hear tell that if you say Fengrush three times round the Chalman mile gate a masked rider ganks you to a smooth saxophone synthwave beat.
    Edited by D0RID0RI240 on December 10, 2019 5:11AM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah that’s just Hoff’s guys, the lords of the shaft.
    • PC/NA
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shaft guys are actually fun to have around though, with the other guy you just want to uninstall the game.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Dec%2011th%20am_zpswe8tymip.png
    Dec 11th AM

Oct%202nd%208%2043%20am%20crop_zpspssrkjwt.png
    Dec 11th PM

Sept%208th%2010%2014%20am_zpsnuwqj0m1.png
    Sept 8th

Sept%209th%203%20am_zps9ucrlbj3.png
    Sept 9th

Sept%2024th%2011%20am_zpsp4myn0hg.png