The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bahlokdaan PC NA Part II

• Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to EP on wining the campaign. You fought well.

I didn't realize fighting during off-peak hours translated to "fighting well" lmao
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    Don't worry guys we just need another Fengrush zerg to show up eventually and rip the map. God bless, biceps in the chat and all that jazz.

Have an awesome my good man.

I would like to exchange this awesome for not getting zerged down in a tower by your group while I'm out solo, thanks.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize fighting during off-peak hours translated to "fighting well" lmao
    Don't worry guys we just need another Fengrush zerg to show up eventually and rip the map. God bless, biceps in the chat and all that jazz.

I would like to exchange this awesome for not getting zerged down in a tower by your group while I'm out solo, thanks.

*irony*
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

don't run into the tower
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Damn DC are some salty ***. The majority of guilds on EP don't camp tri keeps but here we are first thing and yall took arrius but leave faregyl alone. Sorry we kicked your butt so hard you had to leave the campaign. Maybe yall know how we felt 2 campaigns ago.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “Tertiary Meat Brings The Hammer” from Thursday October 17th, day 1 of the new campaign.

https://youtu.be/4PHOwU1C74g

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can we remove faction lock from dead campaigns please. why further suffocate what's already on life support
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    can we remove faction lock from dead campaigns please. why further suffocate what's already on life support

let them die it does not matter anymore the only ones that seem to matter is the new one that came out with the dog *** patch
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    New campaign new fun. Streamed for about 10 hours this past Saturday, and I made a short highlight reel video. The song has cussing, so beware of kiddos around. Good fights all around.

I had a hard time choosing which bits to put in this YT video, but I had a stream sniper for the greater part of the 10 hours, so this video has a bit of a cathartic feel for me. :) I made 2 more extensive highlights on the twitch channel.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zDEzdSVEQ&feature=youtu.be
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sedare wrote: »
    I made a short highlight reel video.

Nice video. Good job on the editing (especially the end of the song). :)

What's the icon to the right of your Ultimate on the Skill Bar?
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »
    I made a short highlight reel video.

Nice video. Good job on the editing (especially the end of the song). :)

What's the icon to the right of your Ultimate on the Skill Bar?

Hi Esotoon! Thanks for watching. I'm fond of the editing at the end too. Had to get those killing blows timed just right. :)

The icon is a repair meter for armor. It's green when fully repaired then goes to yellow and red when your gear gets more damaged and also gives a gold amount for repairs. I think it came with Wykkd's stuff, which I still have running for the toolbar at the top even though it's grossly out of date. It still works, so I'm good. :)

If it doesn't belong to Wykkd's then I've no idea what add-on provides it (maybe FTC?).
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »

BUT THE FACTION SPIES

Honestly, just let this garbage die already.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it came with Wykkd's stuff, which I still have running for the toolbar at the top even though it's grossly out of date. It still works, so I'm good. :)

Thanks for the info. :) I still use the toolbar too. Was a pity they stopped making addons, theirs were always really useful.

• Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Guess DC just gave up.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Guess DC just gave up.

Dead map what did you expect? Dead map and dead thread.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idk I heard EP needed help so I went to play there the past few nights - the map was red last night & the night before no good fights. I really use to enjoyed no cp.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Idk I heard EP needed help so I went to play there the past few nights - the map was red last night & the night before no good fights. I really use to enjoyed no cp.

Just curious, after ep crushing this campaign the last months, what made you think they need help?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prime time (NA) it can reach 2 bars across the board, sometimes with AD 1 higher or DC 1 lower. Weekends are a little better, we saw 3-3-2 on Friday but hit or miss other days.

The maddening thing about EP is they cap the map midday and don’t really stick around to defend it. Then they log in again a little later after everyone logs and cap it again. Almost like they’re trying to avoid competition. I’m not talking about the better small scale groups that EP has, nor impact, rather the general population.

AD is kind of fair weathered and seem like they don’t join Cyrodiil until they see someone making moves on the map DC seems a little more west coast centric so they’re slow to log on compared to AD.

It can be frustrating at times to say the least. But the answer is not to keep painting the map one color and defending gate keeps with the population so in flux.
    • PC/NA
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    I think the EP description is spot on but last night I finay saw someone besides Lords of the Shaft (who while annoying to hunt down night blades at least login during prime time.), scourge alliance was in and was fun to get some action. I feel like they are a promising guild who with time can get better.

DC lost 3 major guilds to CP and that's hurt their numbers so we usually see Bashus group doing the heavy lifting.

AD just lost a larger guild who logged in before the rest which is usually evening EST and with little to know resistance mows the map over before logging. But usually they don't bother taking much beyond emp, leaving a few scrolls in home bases.

I think the fights can be good, but *** estly it would be nice to see ZOS scale points earned by the number of enemies on the map. So if you hold the map in off hours by zerging PvDoor you won't gain as many as holding it in prime time.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This disgusting stuff has no place in this game, Or this server and the people on ep find this funny so much that they feel empowered to make jokes at the expense of others. its not right or fair to pick on someone that enjoys the game and brings out the best in everyone just because you got your tri keeps camped at least the person being targeted tries and has fun this is not fun for anyone that has to see it. this makes your faction look like a bunch of nazis.
  • 1skaral
    1skaral
    ✭✭
    That's about as bad as it gets. Nothing good comes from taking a game too seriously. I hope the person(s) responsible re-evaluates the direction their life is going.

Bashu is a nice guy - always a positive presence in zone, and one of the few reasons for no-CP remaining playable for at least part of the day.
    PC/NA - Non-CP
    DC - Salev Ajen, Magicka DK
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep using up my guild slots to claim keeps to overwrite this nonsense. Sending nasty PM's is one (bad) thing, but using keep name claims to name and shame is a whole different level.

If anyone would like an invite to Bashu Is A Nice Person to help overwrite stupidity let me know.
    Marek
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To EP. On behalf of the handful remaining DC I would like to express my sympathy Bashu is ruining your PvE experience. He will be moved away so you can PvD freely.I also made a petition to remove guards and doors so you can just move to flags directly.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I had to guess it's people making new accounts while it's a free preview week and leveling characters up to 10 to get into cyrodiil and troll. Easy enough to do.

If you have an addon that let's you see who is claiming keeps you can report that player. Likely they're still using the same IP address as their regular account so ZOS could take action on that. Hell, just report it all to ZOS and they can do it themselves. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    • PC/NA
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    If I had to guess it's people making new accounts while it's a free preview week and leveling characters up to 10 to get into cyrodiil and troll. Easy enough to do.

If you have an addon that let's you see who is claiming keeps you can report that player. Likely they're still using the same IP address as their regular account so ZOS could take action on that. Hell, just report it all to ZOS and they can do it themselves. @ZOS_GinaBruno

You might be right when this free trial sh*t ends this crap might stop all we have to do is ignore it.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

You might be right when this free trial sh*t ends this crap might stop all we have to do is ignore it.

Ignoring it isn't the answer, it needs to be mass reported until this cancer is removed from the game. A little back and forth is to be expected and can even be healthy at times to keep people engaged with a bit of light drama but this goes far beyond that. Interesting that threads/ post get immediately deleted for even coming close to naming and shaming but something done in game in a very public way apparently is too hard to police.....and this is vile, it isn't edgy or cool it's just vile and disgusting. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Incursion
    Incursion
    ✭✭✭
    That is pretty bad, its most likely some kid or group of.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really wish we could voice a non-faction lock on the no-cp campaign. it isn't populated so the faction lock need seems wasted. I would play all of my toons here if it weren't locked.

do others agree or do you feel it needs faction lock on a mostly dead campaign??

Please - remove faction lock from no-cp
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We have recently removed a few posts for Naming and Shaming. While we can understand that players and forum members would like to bring to our attention other players and their guild names, we can not allow Naming and Shaming on the forums as it violates the rules that we have in place. Instead of posting such things here, we ask that they be reported to our support team via the support portal. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules we have place, please feel free to take a moment to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Heck NO to Unlocking No CP!
    Keep the EP on the other side!!
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

We have recently removed a few posts for Naming and Shaming. While we can understand that players and forum members would like to bring to our attention other players and their guild names, we can not allow Naming and Shaming on the forums as it violates the rules that we have in place. Instead of posting such things here, we ask that they be reported to our support team via the support portal. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules we have place, please feel free to take a moment to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-

So did you ban the player claiming the keeps for that racist sht? Or did you just remove something that was bringing up the fact your game has racist arseholes in it, Because something needs to be done about it. Because it seems to me your being paid to censor stuff that is going on and not taking care of anything.
    Edited by BloodSkull_ESO on November 12, 2019 9:10AM