Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA Part II

• Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Oct%204th%205%20pm_zpsjiwizqjp.png
    Oct 4th

Oct%208th%206%2030%20pm_zpsykk103mc.png
    Oct 8th Hammer time Starts

Oct%208th%205%2055%20pm_zpse2clorvv.png
    Oct 8th More Hammer time

Oct%208th%206%20pm_zpsxyiacl0q.png
    Oct 8th Hammer ends

Oct%2021st%205%20pm_zpsdkzr5fwi.png
    Oct 18th

Oct 21st

Oct%2025th%20pm%206%20pm_zpsp2ahxxlv.png
    Oct 25th
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Stopped Capturing Data for the most part since I had so much.

Nov%2023rd%20pm_zpsw3an5hg1.png
    Nov 23rd
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    I am a God of War.
    You shall fear my wrath!!
    I make you cry, I make you lie, and I make you die.
    I cause you pain and suffering, and I allow you the chance at fame and glory.
    I live in your dreams and most importantly in your nightmares.
    I fight you with all my heart
    I raise army’s and train thousands.
    I make and break emps
    I cause you doubt.
    I pretend ignorance.
    I reveal myself today as never before.
    I have been in many of your guild’s and groups.
    I have listened into your verbal and written communications.
    I can be in three different factions at the same time.
    I have killed myself in combat.
    I have ridden and fought beside you, and given you false information countless times.
    I have sent you to your death many times by speaking openly in your faction. I am the master of lies and chaos.
    My minions (EP and AD) tell me all, and pass on false information back to you.
    I am the God of War
    I am (Long Pause) Bashu! (pronounced Bash you)

Now you wish laws, for war? (I laugh..) sure lets make some laws for war!! (spits) I test your honor for which I know you shall fail!! (laughs loud and long) I give you the law commandments below to follow.

For the truth is this, Daggerfall Covenant owns the rights to “all” keeps, citizens and scrolls in Cyrodiil. I as a god of War shall never give into the “Pack” or the “Dominion”. You are all wayward children to me, who know not what you do. You need to be punished until you correct your ways. For DC is the only faction with the true right to rule all of Tamriel. I appeal to you “to do the right thing” today!! Right now, convert to the one true Faction “The Daggerfall Covenant”.

Oh ye oh ye, listen to thy heavenly gods and find the true path in your heart or you shall be forsaken. We shall welcome you with open arms and fair and honest comradeship and most importantly into our hearts.

I shall honor the commandments below until you fail. But once you fail and you shall, I shall show no more mercy, no quarter, none whatsoever until you see the true light. Daggerfall Covenant shall rule all of Tramriel!

Law Commandments
    Thou shall not attack nor defend “Keeps” adjacent to a gate that has no scroll behind the gate.

If a keep is attacked and taken, that has no scroll behind its gate, the offended faction may take both of the offending faction’s gate keeps and hold it 2 times over the course of the campaign, for as long as they are able. Please post each time you take and exercise your right to gate keep, (offended party) or if you see it being done.

Griefer’s i.e. Faction members from an opposing faction using alternative accounts to attack their own faction so as to invalidate the above commandment so that they can accuse the other side of breaking the commandment will likely happen.
    If so then unrestricted warfare will ensue for the remainder of the campaign.

I encourage others, to post these law commandments as I have done into the rules section of your guild, if you wish to abide by them.

Post here if you “lead” a group/guild in Bahlokdaan and you wish to see these lawful commandments in place and enforced, speak up! yea or nay!! Let your voice be heard.

If you lead a group and don’t want laws and you want open unrestricted warfare, just say so!! It shall only take one “Leader” or even a small group of 4 or 5 to say nay, for unrestricted warfare for all. It shall only take 3 or 4 times for the commandments to be broken for you to fail.

I say better open and unrestricted warfare for all, than “special” rules for the “few”.
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    What in tarnation
  • ykculnu
    ykculnu
    ✭✭
    Shmoopy wrote: »
    What in tarnation

Syr the Ascended | EP | Magsorc - Disruptor
    The Trash Collector | EP | Magplar
  • KINGOFTHESKULLS
    Don't blame the nightcappers , I don't care if there are players or no at night if I see a scroll i'm going after it , some people expect others to not to play in cyro when there are no players online
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Oct%204th%205%20pm_zpsjiwizqjp.png
    Oct 4th

Oct%208th%206%2030%20pm_zpsykk103mc.png
    Oct 8th Hammer time Starts

Oct%208th%205%2055%20pm_zpse2clorvv.png
    Oct 8th More Hammer time

Oct%208th%206%20pm_zpsxyiacl0q.png
    Oct 8th Hammer ends

Oct 18th

Oct 21st

Oct%2025th%20pm%206%20pm_zpsp2ahxxlv.png
    Oct 25th

Dec 1 : BLOOD FOR THE PACT

Dec 2 : BLOOD FOR THE PACT

Dec 3 : BLOOD FOR THE PACT

Dec 4 : BLOOD FOR THE PACT

Dec 5 : BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    I shall tie your mortal limbs
    I shall invade your thoughts
    I shall belittle your aspiration
    I shall obliterate your hope
    I shall break your will
    I shall devour your flesh
    As you perish I shall live
    Sunder And Keening Officer
    Rage Outta Resdayn
    Black Flag Leader
    Lords of the Shaft
    Former Empress
    Overlord
    Pact Forever
    CP 1000+
    Leaves-No-Cross-UnturnedMagSorc
  • TKOEF1112
    TKOEF1112
    ✭✭✭
    Shmoopy wrote: »
    What in tarnation

It's DC making a cringey attempt at RP again. All talk and no walk.
    I am a God of War.
    blah blah blah

[snip]

Edit for bait.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 13, 2019 1:10AM
    TKOEF1112
    PC/NA, XBOX/NA
    Bladestorm Elite
    A certified lizard, iberophile, and cheesemonger
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, I'm not entirely sure what Bashu is on here either, but don't be rolling out this campaign score *** like EP hasn't been capping the map with a full raid + while the other factions are working and sleeping. Campaign score means nothing here besides a bit of extra gold for pvdooring daily.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    Di7CPTi.jpg
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Go look at the time’s most of them are prime time, not night cap. The times are on the screen shot. There is one night cap screen print at 3 am, the rest is all day time and prime time. For many of us Score does matter, inc EP, you can say it does not care about the score but the facts don't bare that out. AD not so much.

This is real simple, at the moment EP can take keeps and gate camp, but if DC does it even once like last Monday, we are vilified.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/504793/current-rash-in-cyrodiil#latest

No more I say! Many of you cry, about not gating, and think there is some rule against but there is not. So I am proposing making a formal set of rules, or lets just be honest and have open and unrestricted warfare. Where it is ok to gate camp, It is not fair for one faction to be judged harshly by a faction, when that faction is doing the same thing. And I can tell you for sure that is what is happening right now if DC gate camps once, which I did to get this reaction and it’s the end of the world according to EP and AD. If you don't think I got a reaction your not playing Baklokdaan this week.

No more!! Camp us and we will camp you. Or setup these rules and force your folks to live by them.
    I don’t care either way, I just want to see an even playing field. That’s not wrong its called fair and honest.

Edited by Lord_Bashu on December 12, 2019 7:01PM
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    King of skulls, there are no scrolls on any of these screen shots. This is all gate camping examples to run up the score. Or as I have been told by certain EP, this is really about intimidating DC players to log off.
    Edited by Lord_Bashu on December 12, 2019 7:00PM
  • TKOEF1112
    TKOEF1112
    ✭✭✭
    King of skulls, there are no scrolls on any of these screen shots. This is all gate camping examples to run up the score. Or as I have been told by certain EP, this is really about intimidating DC players to log off.

I don't know which certain "EP" told you that. It's mostly that we want yall to eat crow for Mega Nova's "Bend the knee" speech, which btw is so non-canonical it's laughable.

I'm not judging you for gate camping, it's w/e because we'll push yall off soon enough.

I'm just amused by how haughty you, Feng, and Nova are. Have fun, but be humble.
    TKOEF1112
    PC/NA, XBOX/NA
    Bladestorm Elite
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but most of the screen shots are from Sept, and Oct, Mega Nova was not in the camp back then. And Feng left before the start of that Sept camp too. That was when all the game crashing, was happening.

I only started capturing the screen shots in Sept, I stopped at the end of Oct, I know prior to my data capture, and after that the same thing was and is happening so just place in your mind that this is not the total of all examples but just enough to make my point.. or at least to reasonable minded folks it should be.

• TKOEF1112
    TKOEF1112
    ✭✭✭
    I see you missed my point entirely. Or just deflecting to the past, which is irrelevant now.

However, to humor you:

If your complaint is that we're dominating Cyrodiil, that's not our problem because we're just playing the game.

If your complaint is that we're focusing DC, well historically yall have 2nd place, and at some points a close 2nd. Combined with the fact yall run in super zergs as soon as you or, if he's there, Feng make an appearance, we can't really afford to ignore yall very long, especially if yall turtleneck bleaks.

AD is quite simple because they're on an on/off switch for faction stacking, with Alessia-Sej being the tripwire. They flip the faction stack switch on in the later primetime.

If you're wanting AD to help you gate us, maybe you should talk to them, cut a deal?
    TKOEF1112
    PC/NA, XBOX/NA
    Bladestorm Elite
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Your point is you want us (DC?) to eat crow about "something" somebody said. Eat Crow how?
    I don't watch Feng, I don't know Feng, I hardly know Mega Nova, I don't know anything about any speech.

How is any of that related to my point?

Your next post, clearly shows you don't understand my point at all.

All your questions about my quote "compliant" are not anywhere close to my point.

• TKOEF1112
    TKOEF1112
    ✭✭✭
    Ok then, succinctly define your point without watermarked maps and pseudo-rp rhetoric.

And you don't know Feng or Nova? doubts
    TKOEF1112
    PC/NA, XBOX/NA
    Bladestorm Elite
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, Put up or shut up.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    I say better open and unrestricted warfare for all, than “special” rules for the “few”.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    To simple? Ok go reread my org Post, maybe more carefully.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    It might also help to know this , Gods typically have multiple points on multiple levels. i.e. Multi Faceted.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    It might also help to know this , Gods typically have multiple points on multiple levels. i.e. Multi Faceted.

Cringe.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Soul Shriven
    A few things worth mentioning:
    1. Though Oceania players seem not to be considered people, we would assert our indignance at being referred to as night cappers for playing in our normal time. Not to mention that with the number of shift workers and insomniacs also playing ESO such a concept is just nonsense.
    2. People who hold themselves up as being above playing the score are like people who "only play tennis for the vollies". Sure, if it makes you happy, whatever. But you're doing so as part of a wider game in which the point is to score high and win, so there's not a huge amount of point in complaining. Go to Battlegrounds, perhaps.

I agree with Bashu inre: gate camping, by which I mean making it impossible for players to get outside their faction's gates. A secondary consideration is the ability to have a fair crack at taking back home keeps without 24+ players ranging off against half a dozen people trickling out of a gate. This is especially true if you have all scrolls and rss and keeps etc. There's no reason to be so spiteful or miserly about the handful of points per assessment you get out of other factions' home keeps. Most groups I lead or run with won't even bother to defend those keeps if we take them for scroll runs, unless there's another scroll behind them.

While some EP players will gate camp, there's plenty of times it has happened in response when EP has lost its rightful primacy over the map. Given the presence of certain griefing guilds and players, let alone the overly enthusiastic types on all factions, it's unlikely anyone would be able to completely stop camping, but no reason to not encourage it as taboo amongst organised groups. Certainly used to be pretty common before the scrolls' score values got set to 'stonking'.
    RAGE outta Resdayn - EP (PC NA)
    Buttocks Freely
    Shazbaz the Wankitician
    Pangur Ban Kunarthi
    Kandana
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    I try to believe the best in human beings but they'll always let you down (doubly so in an online game). That's why I invoke the need for the divine hand of ZOS to get involved here over any attempt to organise players to regulate players.

I have a deep appreciation of what you are saying here Bashu, I sincerely do, but in the past 5 years I've seen so many well intentioned, cross faction attempts to make Cyrodil a less toxic place perish. Often at the expense of some of the nicest people in game burning out.

I'm all up for us joining our voices to push for scoring that is dynamic to online population or captured enemy tri keeps that can't be repaired if your alliance dominates. Hell, I'm all about faction pride but what about a vengeance bonus (or temporary abolition of Battlespirit) if your faction is pushed to its gates?

Alas, I fear ZOS is a deaf god and our pleas would stay as unheeded as they have always been.
  • BrianEno
    BrianEno
    ✭✭✭
    Another victim of the mighty dc war gods!!!
    giphy.gif
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Brian thanks for taking the time to get the colors correct.

Coggo,
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505174/simple-fix-for-alliance-war-point-scoring-variable-time-range-db-view#latest

Zoidberg
    Commendable!
  • Grabber
    Grabber
    ✭✭✭
    I’m just trying to figure out why ep with even numbers runs and hides behind siege until they get their faction stack to fight, mind you only in siege
  • Grabber
    Grabber
    ✭✭✭
    TKOEF1112 wrote: »
    Ok then, succinctly define your point without watermarked maps and pseudo-rp rhetoric.

This is funny if we brought FENG in to join tm and mal no faction would leave the gates so idk why you say anything, but you can sit on siege behind your gates
    Edited by Grabber on December 15, 2019 4:10AM
  • ykculnu
    ykculnu
    ✭✭
    Grabber wrote: »

This is funny if we brought FENG in to join tm and mal no faction would leave the gates so idk why you say anything, but you can sit on siege behind your gates

Grabber, your dear Lordfengdaddy is busy losing in CP :/
    Syr the Ascended | EP | Magsorc - Disruptor
    The Trash Collector | EP | Magplar
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabber wrote: »

Well you're half right, no one would fight because they'd like to avoid being accused of stream sniping (after all, streamers are immortal and anyone who kills them is clearly exploiting/stream sniping).
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    EP openly, with malice and forethought Gate Camped DC this morning after the turn of the campaign. Inc pvt msg to DC members. We have heard the msg!!

EP has spoken!! Loud and clear!!

Open and unrestricted warfare now is the normal for Bahlokdaan.