Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooooooo what a very neat operation this is wow! hmm id love to try this haha

just some gold would be good honestly

if crownstore items then:

id love the bristleneck war boar (inventory pet) cuz come on thats pretty op haha, or some new moon crown crates if u cannot get that but yeah

my @name is @rabid64 and of course happy new life's festival to u all, happy holidays to u all! merry christmas to u all! and everyone here just have a grand ole time on eso and irl and with ur family/ppl u love thank u friends! :D

edit: oh PC NA LOL!
    Edited by rabidmyers on December 5, 2019 2:54AM
    at a place nobody knows
  • wcoyote
    wcoyote
    Soul Shriven
    I would love some purple furnishing patterns. I keep giving them away to guildies in guild events and don't get to keep many for myself. @wcoyote PC-NA
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I would love to get some crafting motifs for outfits.

Assassin League shoulders and boots
    Apostle shoulders and legs
    Ebonshadow shoulders and belts
    Elder Argonian helmets, gloves and boots
    Sapiarch helmets, chests and shoulders

And if I could wish for crown store items, I would like
    Personality Emotions Pack
    Bristleneck War Boar

Thanks and happy holidays!
    @oddbasket PC NA

Thanks to @Hippie4927 for Ebonshadow Shoulders and Belt!
    Thanks to @Needler777 for Personality Emotions Pack!
    Also someone sent me Apostle Legs, but I accidentally deleted the email before I could reply. Thank you whoever sent it!
    Edited by oddbasket on January 2, 2020 12:38AM
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @ArgonianAssassin for the lovely redguard furnishings! I shall send some goodies along to you as well (gotta look for your wishlist haha!)
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @ArgonianAssassin for the lovely redguard furnishings! I shall send some goodies along to you as well (gotta look for your wishlist haha!)

Glad I did good! :D@SidraWillowsky already took care of me & my new outfit. But* not to be too greedy (compared to some of these wish lists. >_>) I wouldn't turn down any loose change to help finance a house I've had my eyes on. Those taverns are cramped!

And speaking of Sidra, I did update my post, but I feel like I should more properly thank them here so they might see it. ^_^ 78K52P3.png I am enjoying these motifs *very* much! Properly stylish. :)
    Edited by ArgonianAssassin on December 4, 2019 7:26PM
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Fishmas everyone!

Dear Santa, I'd love some Mundane Runes and Decorative Wax for crafting more furnishings.

Some Ambershine Mushrooms would be lovely.

Thank you and have a great candle, gingerbread and cookie time, everyone!

PC EU, @DJfriede

(Thx for the tip about the missing server information, @LukosCreyden )
    Edited by DJfriede on December 4, 2019 9:51PM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already quite long list of people to browse but last year was quite fun to mail things to complete strangers:) Reactions was just heartwarming so no reason to stand away this year, even playing way less now, unfortunately.

But as for myself if someone will have spare honor guard (legs, shoulder, waist or chest) sunspire, refabricated or meridian (all but shoulders and helmet) motives they feel like not selling I'll gladly take some pages.
    Was looking for years onto dominion war-locks hairstyle but never got one for my bosmer/dunmeri peeps, so it's an option to mention I guess if anyone is generous enough for such things.

But even random things sent can be pleasure to get:)

@colossalvoid, pc EU.
    Edited by colossalvoids on December 7, 2019 7:38AM
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @SidraWillowsky for the motifs!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DJfriede you need to post your platform and server, otherwise nobody can gift you stuff.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Marcelovski
    Marcelovski
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be super happy about an empty greater soul gem if anyone still got one laying around from when they removed different soul gem sizes. It's the last one I'm missing xD

Will see if I can gift something to others as well :smile:

PC EU @Marcelovski
  • Chouettelfique
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    PC EU @WeerW3ir

@Chouettelfique i dont know if anyone sent you it. but here it goes :)

Thanks you very much for your gift, the Ceslestial Styles and for Master Writs <3 / And yes, you're the first to offer me a gift ~
    I will go modify my previous post :)

Edited by Chouettelfique on December 5, 2019 12:55AM
    Sinome maruvan ar hildinyar tenn' Ambarmetta !
    In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the World !
    En ce lieu je m'établirai, et mes héritiers, jusqu'à la fin du Monde !
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA @GalexPK

Dear Secret Santa, i would love any of this stuff that you could afford with your kindness

- Duchess Personality

- Barbaric Beauty Pack

- Never had a banker or assistant in all this years, i just keep my gold on buying the DLCs, so would be nice any of those (the cats ones :P)

- Bristleneck boar

- Furnishing Pack: Moons-Blessed Oasis (huge fan of furnishing my houses!)

- Jode´s Embrace Home *.*
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my first year here, and I have to say I'm having fun. It's a great idea to do this and get involved. I got a few people already in the thread, still need to collect things for others.

My wishlist pretty much is just any crafting motifs, particularly the ones you can only get from PvP or dungeons since I 'm still pretty inexperienced and haven't done any of those. I'll take any, but my favorite that I'm looking for is the Bloodforge set. I love how the armor looks with the antlers and the knotwork, so if anyone has any spare pages, I'd love it...and so would my crafter Garnag gro-Dragol.

Happy holidays everyone! And Gar wishes you all a Happy New Life festival as well!

@tomofhyrule, PC-NA

EDIT: Thank you all so much for the Bloodforge armor motifs!
    Edited by tomofhyrule on December 10, 2019 7:04AM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975 Thank you so much for the gifts <3 Is there anything on your wishlist?
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @BlissfulDelusions

I would like one gold coin to buy bread for me family, please.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU @WeerW3ir

I accept any of these :) (update)

Straw Pile x3
    Needle
    Tool, PItchfork x2
    Clockwork Telescope, Stargazers
    Crowncrates
    Gold, gold, with gold
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holiday everyone.

PS4 - NA

@Kyretha

Costumes, mounts, gold, julianos gear with divine trait (chest, waist, hands, feet, and legs), and non-combat pets.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on December 16, 2019 5:27PM
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Glad I did good! :D@SidraWillowsky already took care of me & my new outfit. But* not to be too greedy (compared to some of these wish lists. >_>) I wouldn't turn down any loose change to help finance a house I've had my eyes on. Those taverns are cramped!

And speaking of Sidra, I did update my post, but I feel like I should more properly thank them here so they might see it. ^_^ 78K52P3.png I am enjoying these motifs *very* much! Properly stylish. :)

You're so welcome! That looks amazing... I love when you get the last few motifs you're needing for an outfit you want to try and it ends up looking fantastic :D
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Thank you @SidraWillowsky for the motifs!

Welcome <3
  • Cymotrichous
    LF Santa that would prolly buy me a Dragonhold DLC in exchange for 200K gold. You'd complete my year after my failures. 🙁

Or Dragon's Blood because I like to drink them. 😛

PC NA | @NeoseffG

A bit late but very much thanks to the Santa who sent me Dragon's Blood! 😛
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to all those who have sent me gifts so far. I'm trying to make sure to respond in game now (because I have a bad habit of deleting mail as I collect the things - due to hirelings, lol) and then my potato brain forgets when I open the forum thread. MailR to the rescue!

I've also gone through and done a bit more gifting and will be keeping my eye on posts!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Santas!!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    Went on a bit of a spree last night, to any PCEU who requested non crown store stuff so far, it's likely you have mail! :)
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    Ill be screenshoting any Xbox (NA/EU) requests that I can fulfill, since it doesn't seem like a lot of us!

I'm on Xbox NA (used to be EU) and I've always wanted Ravenhurst, but never had the gold. And tbh, it's a lot cheaper to buy unfurnished with gold (275k I think.) Vs Crowns at current exchange rate (400,000g) I can buy or cobble together an eclectic mix of furniture for it.

I'd also be happy to receive furnishing items, I love glowy bits and smoky bits. Things that are animated are awesome! And I'd really like a Hanging BOSMER THRONE because it looks so relaxing!

I hope this doesn't violate TOS but I'd really really appreciate any XBox gold codes to extend my subscription since I have limited income ATM. It might be the best thing you can do, but I know not everyone bhas that option!

Happy holidays friends!

@LurgidBean What's your GT?

There are only a handful of XB NA requests so far, but I've copied them all down and will see what I can do.

I see @dinklehorn already got some bervez juice, but you may be getting some more :blush:

Here's my wishlist:

GT: Jayne Doe (space, no underscore)
    XB NA

There are a few of the newer motifs I don't have any pages of:
    -Honor Guard - I have chests now
    -Coldsnap
    -Meridian
    -Sunspire - I ended up buying this motif since prices were pretty cheap after the event!
    -Refabricated (this one is fairly new, so this is probably a stretch)

Furnishing plans (what I still need are fairly expensive, so no worries if not doable):
    -purple Dwarven or Ayleid plans
    -purple Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted
    -purple Redguard Spitoon or Redguard Cannister
    -purple Hakoshae lantern plans

Or, I'd love to have a few Hakoshae lanterns if there's someone who can craft them!

Also, Culanda Lacquer or Shimmering Sand would be great, as would Ochre or Mundane Runes.

ETA: I'd love to get an attunable JC station to go with the ones we got from the Dragon Rise event! Or any of the new gold furnishing plans on Rolis (I have all the old ones that Faustina sells).
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 12, 2019 6:29PM
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Secret Santa,
    This has been the hardest year of my life. My IRL home burned down and all my stuff went along with it. That wasn't all that happened but the rest of the story honestly sounds like the plot to an overly-dramatic tear-jerker you might see on Lifetime TV so I'll spare you and everyone else.

Of course, I'd like a new digital home, the kickass War Boar, one of the new style motifs, crown crates, emotes, a cosmetic pack, a new dragon mount, and all the other rocking stuff but my more reasonable wishes would be for something like: spare runeboxes for the big eared kitty, extra alfiq parts, any dark elf motifs (redoran, telvanni, hlaalu, etc), you have lying around dreugh wax, and/or whatever else you feel like putting under my digital tree or stuffing into my digital stocking. I'm also a big fan of everything dunmer, khajiit and argonian but even just a simple Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays is fine by me. :)

@morrowjen PC/NA
    Edited by morrowjen on December 6, 2019 2:02AM
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975 Thank you so much for the gifts <3 Is there anything on your wishlist?

I can't think of anything in particular from my wishlist but if you decorated one of your houses for the holidays, I wouldn't turn down an invite for a quick tour!
    Master Craftsman!
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big thanks to @heaven13, @ValkyriesWolf, @Darkhorse1975 and @Katahdin for sparing food and gold for me and me family <3
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • Trywn21
    Trywn21
    Soul Shriven
    Happy Holidays Everyone

Xbox-Na
    TrywnX21

Love housing my favorite part of this game so any housing things would be amazing. Or gold for housing items
    Edited by Trywn21 on December 6, 2019 5:17AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need to post one more time to thank the community! This is such a great surprise.

I've never played an MMO before ESO, mainly since I was too shy to get involved in the community. This is really showing what a great place it is here!

Thanks again, and happy New Life to you all!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oddbasket wrote: »
    Hi, I would love to get some crafting motifs for outfits.

Assassin League shoulders and boots
    Apostle shoulders and legs
    Ebonshadow shoulders and belts
    Elder Argonian helmets, gloves and boots
    Sapiarch helmets, chests and shoulders

And if I could wish for crown store items, I would like
    Personality Emotions Pack
    Bristleneck War Boar

Thanks and happy holidays!
    @oddbasket PC NA

@oddbasket

I only had one of the motifs on your list and sent it to you. You now have Ebonshadow belts. Happy Holidays!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️