The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Undaunted Celebration] Your game plan? -- UPDATE: Delves will NOT count

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
"To earn Event Tickets during the Undaunted Celebration Event, defeat the final boss in a Dungeon or Delve (Normal or Veteran)."

UPDATE -- DELVES WILL NOT COUNT
Hey all, the full announcement for this event is coming soon, but Delves will not be included during the Undaunted event. We're updating the page to remove that line. Apologies for the confusion!

Edited by Dusk_Coven on November 11, 2019 4:11PM

[Undaunted Celebration] Your game plan? -- UPDATE: Delves will NOT count 407 votes

Sitting out the event
16%
NyteshadeDean340InklingsNemesis7884martinhpb16_ESOkwisatzGroufMitrengaAlex_LexOmniDoleeuxAsysSilverwillowBergisMacBrideagegartonHvzedamoleculeKamatsuKatahdinvonScuzzman 69 votes
Just doing a delve for tickets
20%
Imryllvailjohn_ESOtheyanceydelta_mysticDaveMoeDeeCatsmoke14Cinnamon_SpiderKaerithiaGythralDanikatSapphire_Lilyaubrey.baconb16_ESOHansKeklhaftb16_ESOphaneub17_ESOEldartarTavore1138JoanOfOrcInaMoonlightLegoless 84 votes
Gonna do normal Fungal Grotto I for tickets
23%
perogwin_ESOhuntgod_ESOAcrolasGlassHalfFullHanokihsninibiniIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOixieSoupDragonNebthet78noob in denialanitajoneb17_ESOYukon2112GarpleyLoves_guarsElsonsoDarkhorse1975DarkheartShaloknirCutholen 94 votes
Normal dungeon for tickets (not just FG1)
23%
dcam86b14_ESOLonePirateWhiteCoatSyndromeIruil_ESOGwahiirCoatmagicAlienSlofwild_kmacdb16_ESOblacksabsub17_ESOskriggerseveneighttwoub17_ESOskeevynixChuckyPayneWingstarkerealmRavenSwornIdinuseLinaleahSigma957pema 95 votes
Veteran dungeon for tickets
15%
CyberOnEsoquadraxis666zariaeovogtb16_ESOCanadagreenLelldoranoProdigy_UAkojouGalirandusStreegaAndyMacFlaminirLucyferLightbringeryRavenHetairaBigevilpeterO_LYKOSwoeVoodooPlatypusSinolai 65 votes
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll probably do them on a random normal as I will probably be doing the final elements of levelling on my stam Templar.

It’s not really very ‘Undaunted’ though. But if it encourages some of the players who have been drawn into dungeons by the Witches Festival to carry on doing them or feel more comfortable doing them, then that is great.

Doing a delve does mean everyone can take part (which is great) but many players will simply camp out at one of the easier spots to do it as fast and easily as possible. And it does mean that, once again, ZOS is not running an event that requires the use of the group finder, which is also a good thing as it still doesn’t seem up to performing under moderate load. I do wish they would get it fixed properly (and that it would work for BGs too).
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    id only care if wed get those frostbane pets which i missed the first time

those purple weapons are the ugliest recolor i have ever seen in my life and id uninstall the game tomorrow if id have to play with hose
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For tickets I'll just sit one of my characters at the bottom of a delve and kill the boss once per day, like I did for the previous two events. That way I can do it quickly when I first log on and then forget about it until the next day.

I may also run dungeons with my guild if I have time. In which case it depends on what dungeons they want to do.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anything I can solo, or delves if feeling particularly lazy
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will do what I do every day. Play the game.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably end up doing the same thing I do every day during events... constantly looking at "Error: this account is already logged in" :trollface:
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Park a char at the delve, log in, kill it, log out.
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna heal base game Normals.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want those opal weapons ;)
  • d3adpain
    d3adpain
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO doing undaunted event
    the server gonna explode this event xDDD
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My game plan is going to be, for the most part, sitting back and watching the server implode.
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well not just Fungal Grotto 1, but all the Dungeons you can run Solo, like Banished Cells 1, Darkshade caverns 1, Crypt of hearts 1 and so on.
    I won't rely on the group finder, current and experience from the past has teached me to never use that system during an Event.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    Probably a delve boss every now and then assuming there is something I want on the event merchant.

Going to avoid dungeons though, thought they learnt their lesson during the anniversary event that group finder can't handle the number of players during events that involve it.

Maybe with all there changes the group finder might work well during the event but given the fact they have been applying repeated fixes to it recently I doubt that will be the case.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    I will read a book and do some programming. I only log in when I am lazy and procrastinating, two traits I hope to be rid of by year's end.
  • Trandaner
    Trandaner
    ✭✭✭
    I will just sit back and enjoy the show of the servers burning once again.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will do what I'm reduced to doing in week whatever of the witches festival now. Login, kill a delve boss with my thief, pick a few pockets. Log my learner thief in and hand in 280 apples to level his legerdemain. Log my main toon in and decorate my house until the UK logs in and the server crashes me out.... alone in my house with 999+ ping. :(
    Edited by Ryath_Waylander on November 10, 2019 11:52AM
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you only get tickets?
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was broken on PTS. It wasn't giving Event Tickets. I hoped they fixed it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6340430/#Comment_6340430
    PC EU
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FG1 ftw.

Mostly cause you can just zip through solo, no wonky group finder needed, and it's super easy. Why make it any harder than it needs to be.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    For tickets I'll just sit one of my characters at the bottom of a delve and kill the boss once per day, like I did for the previous two events. That way I can do it quickly when I first log on and then forget about it until the next day.

I may also run dungeons with my guild if I have time. In which case it depends on what dungeons they want to do.

This. Without the dungeons.... I have one NA account that needs tickets for berries. I won't mess with the two accounts on EU, each has a feather. I've enough tickets for another feather now, and if I get all four on each before the end of New Life, fine, if not *shrug*.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Veteran dungeon for tickets
    Close my eyes and return Undaunted.
    PS5 EU.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like last year.

Dungeon Finder will break straight away, probably be down for multiple days.

All I want is my tickets for the White Indrik and that's it, I'm not bothered about the RNG lootables to get like 30 houses or whatever.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am actually glad that this is an option. Soloing FG1 is an option too, but takes more time.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    stop speculations pls
    i cant see any official news article about undaunted celebration yet
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    stop speculations pls

There's no article, but it's on the twitch drops calendar already. Same event as always.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop speculations pls

"Single Event Tickets will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms during two upcoming, unannounced events in the month of November"

It's obviously the undaunted event. It's on the PTS, was at the same time last year.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll run my (real) tanks to get the tickets with my eyes closed cause I can't stand when I see others running not only ahead of me but not waiting for anyone that might need to wait 3 secs for quest or something. With a good tea. And that's it, just the tickets. Group finder becomes a nightmare during the event.

• Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    stop speculations pls

"Single Event Tickets will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms during two upcoming, unannounced events in the month of November"

It's obviously the undaunted event. It's on the PTS, was at the same time last year.

i know this lol
    but you dont know DETAILS about event YET
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you either go to a delve or play "someone declined the invite" game (or whatever other way "new" groupfinder spectacularly fails during the event)?

The choice is kinda obvious.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically if it is a 3 day event, and someone said that last time you could acquire 3 tickets per day, we will not be able to grind even one feather?