The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Undaunted Celebration] Your game plan? -- UPDATE: Delves will NOT count

• MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the event?

I'll probably just do a quick solo run of nFG1. I think it took me like 4-5 minutes last year.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on November 12, 2019 3:22PM
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal dungeon for tickets (not just FG1)
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    Why can't they have a decent calendar on the website? Why did I have to come into this thread to find out when the event would start? Why isn't it listed under "events" in the website?

This is regularly a problem with their website.

The dates are listed here https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57037 as well as the twitch drops schedule here https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers
    Edited by January1171 on November 12, 2019 4:21PM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is supposed to start in two days you'd think we'd at least have an announcement article by now.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just doing a delve for tickets
    Why can't they have a decent calendar on the website? Why did I have to come into this thread to find out when the event would start? Why isn't it listed under "events" in the website?

The dates are listed here https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57037 as well as the twitch drops schedule here https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers

Thanks.

Geez, the Undaunted Celebration seems like they just jammed it in there to have 1 new berry per event.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

ZOS + communication = <facepalm>
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is supposed to start in two days you'd think we'd at least have an announcement article by now.

ZOS Internal memo:

HI Team, According to the ESO Forums a Undaunted event is going to start in 2 day, can someone write up a notification for the player community and let them know about this?

Also can some one else send out a email to those that have signed up for our email notification about 4 days after the event starts so they know about this?

Thanks Team

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna do normal Fungal Grotto I for tickets
    They're not announcing this because... if we don't know it, perhaps the dungeon finder won't explode in our faces... xD
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I have to spend time doing nothing while waiting in a queue that may or may not happen. Sounds like someone came up with a great plan! (Not!)

And I don't dare take a wayshrine or play to much of the game otherwise because a blue screen (on the PS4) is always waiting at unexpected times, blowing my place in the queue, assuming the queuing works, which is questionable.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on November 12, 2019 5:50PM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delves won't count?

Wow....

Server dumpster fire somehow doesn't even touch the sh**show this event is going to be with a borked group finder..

🍿
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We've been having some issues with our website today but we're hoping to resolve the problem and have the article up tomorrow morning.
    Staff Post
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo easy dungeons on my werewolves. If the lootboxes have anything interesting in them or they give more transmutes, may do more.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From what I've seen, events are typically announced the day before they start, although they may also be announced weeks or months in advance as part of a news release about a series of upcoming events. That's what was done here-- the dates of the event were announced well in advance, along with the dates of all remaining events for this year-- but the details of a specific event don't usually get posted until the day before it starts.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttaface wrote: »
    Solo easy dungeons on my werewolves.

I used to do that before the last few werewolf nerfs, but now it's so much faster to do in regular form with weapon passives, better damage, and effective heals..... especially if you're just rushing through to get tickets.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Wow even website is crushing down, so much hope for the event itself.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We've been having some issues with our website today but we're hoping to resolve the problem and have the article up tomorrow morning.

Well that's a bad sign if I ever saw one XD
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Just apologise now and extend the event another week in advance. :D
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    Im away visiting family this week
    Beta tester November 2013
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sitting out the event

You're not using the same server for your website that you use for the EU game, are you........?
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did it affect everyone or just some of you?
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting out the event
    Sounds like another pointless circle to waste your time running around.

Such petty rewards; honestly.

And to no effort of being fun or worthwhile.

God . . . .

• KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

Just apologise now and extend the event another week in advance. :D

,,Apologise'' that's not gonna happen ever
  • 5cript
    5cript
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veteran dungeon for tickets
    I am missing the "grinding dungeons like a madman" option.
    I want to get opal engine guardian shoulders at least.
    Edited by 5cript on November 13, 2019 12:56PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like another pointless circle to waste your time running around.

Such petty rewards; honestly.

And to no effort of being fun or worthwhile.

God . . . .

This one is pretty simple, if all you want is the event tickets. Simple is good.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event was meant to be tomorrow. Why does it now state the 15th?
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.