The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

R.I.P. PC EU

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Snip]

The only common denominators are zos's consistancy on not subverting our expectations and your identical comments on threads like this. I mean two things I know for sure. When there's smoke, there's fire and when someone is having an issue with the game @Tandor is there to point out that it's not our boat that's tilting but the sea. [/quote]

That's not something I've ever suggested.

I only ever have two things driving my comments on performance. The first is to dispel any claim that everyone suffers these issues (outside of Cyrodiil) when they do not. Therefore while there are clearly issues to be resolved in terms of final fixes by ZOS there is likely to be a benefit in (a) attempting to find a workaround players can implement pending a final fix, and (b) providing ZOS with as much information as possible on the part of those suffering the issues to assist them in tracking down the cause and implementing a fix. Hence the second aspect of my comments which is to try and encourage those with the problems to look together for common denominators.

I appreciate that some don't like my comments and suggestions, but others have reported that they have benefited from them. They aren't intended to deny a real issue, merely to help other players look for a workaround and provide the sort of information that might, just might, help ZOS come up with some proper fixes - is that not what people really want?
    Edited by [Deleted User] on November 4, 2019 9:59PM
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    [Snip]

The only common denominators are zos's consistancy on not subverting our expectations and your identical comments on threads like this. I mean two things I know for sure. When there's smoke, there's fire and when someone is having an issue with the game @Tandor is there to point out that it's not our boat that's tilting but the sea.
    That's not something I've ever suggested.

I only ever have two things driving my comments on performance. The first is to dispel any claim that everyone suffers these issues (outside of Cyrodiil) when they do not. Therefore while there are clearly issues to be resolved in terms of final fixes by ZOS there is likely to be a benefit in (a) attempting to find a workaround players can implement pending a final fix, and (b) providing ZOS with as much information as possible on the part of those suffering the issues to assist them in tracking down the cause and implementing a fix. Hence the second aspect of my comments which is to try and encourage those with the problems to look together for common denominators.

I appreciate that some don't like my comments and suggestions, but others have reported that they have benefited from them. They aren't intended to deny a real issue, merely to help other players look for a workaround and provide the sort of information that might, just might, help ZOS come up with some proper fixes - is that not what people really want?

People were reporting login issues after the patch. Nobody spoke about Cyrodiil. When an issue affects a large number of players it's still an issue that needs to be fixed. You should not wait until every last one of the players are affected by it to act. Nobody claimed that everyone is affected by it, they just reported that it affects the PC EU server which can potentially affect everyone there. Customers, including me, are tired of workarounds at this point since this is a reoccuring issue and no real solution has been introduced so far. This is also the case for countless other isses in the game.
    Players are giving zos information and feedback all the time. Just check the countless threads with bug reports. But players should be able to play the game more than reporting bugs or acting as game testers. They are not working for zos they are paying customers.
    And it's not about disliking your comment or you. It's about noticing a pattern that someone could interpret as a continuous attemt to delegitimize their attempt to report a real issue. When so many people report the same thing, even if it's an issue on their end, zos is expected to identify it, provide a solution and make sure it doesn't happen again. It is still an issue though.
    Edited by Ash_In_My_Sujamma on November 4, 2019 11:13PM
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it's not about disliking your comment or you. It's about noticing a pattern that someone could interpret as a continuous attemt to delegitimize their attempt to report a real issue.

I agree with your whole post, however this I fully agree with !!!!
    Edited by Ragnork on November 5, 2019 6:54AM
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Given that it is only some players who are having this problem, and there were certainly plenty of people in Daggerfall when I played without difficulty for the last hour or so, and delve fights were running normally, it's perhaps time for those struggling both to get in and to stay in without long loading screens etc to list some basic specs and ISP/location plus whether with Steam and all addons patched etc in order to see if there's any common denominator.

I might be arsed to take another look at my entire network infrastructure, just on the off chance that it had decided to take the day off suddenly, if I wasn’t able to instantly log into PC NA with no issues.

Same infrastructure, different results seems to be clear it’s not my system that is f**g*g*d up. It’s ZOS’s system and they should fix it rather than trying to pretend I don’t have an internet connection or some such customer blaming.

When I do, finally, get in I see lots of other people happily playing, which indicates to me it’s not an issue once you’re in an instance, the issue is getting into an instance. And is clearly related to population numbers/server demand.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again!
    Kicked -> unable to log back in errors and login timeout.

And here they want to attract new players with free to play....come on!
  • Kantuuka
    Kantuuka
    ✭✭✭
    …...And Again
    More then 1 is a Zerg..
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    got kicked out of cyrodiil, walls of keeps weren't breaking down
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y39all-got-some-of-them-working-servers-meme-30163.jpg
    EU PC
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, nice seeing y'all again~

• logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The server seems to be down. Guys, do you have it on fire or something?
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, is there a specific error message you are receiving?
    Staff Post
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder when we will get the message

"We are looking into the reason SOME of our customers are experiencing S**TY service as normal"
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭

fix your server thats the error
  • sinz_xb16_ESO
    sinz_xb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Several: login timed out, an error has occured, please try again

I just got past the login screen, but now I'm stuck on 'requesting character load'
    "We will make sure that no matter where you live, every player in North America, Europe, Oceania, and many places beyond will have a polished, lag-free launch experience" - Matt Firor

Proud second-rate customer (PC-EU)
  • FunnyKillar
    FunnyKillar
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_SarahHecker no response from the server
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭

got a 301, 'unable to connect' 'account already logged in'. even managed to get as far as character selection screen and now stuck on 'requesting character load'
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its just hanging in the login

I guess your hamsters has fallen of its wheel again!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The usual, different one every time.
    PC EU
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭

Got most of the standard ones, "already logged in", "try again later", "error", "check internet connection", ect...
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • D3N7157
    D3N7157
    ✭✭✭✭

error 301, account already logged in, login timeout
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    b49843c6890d439ffffe4edaf55a8553.png

Only thing a corporation like ZOS will understand. If enough of you are committed to stop paying until you see results the people at the top will replace the current team with one that is more competent to the EU community.

800f1e4b77409a4fe0b66950b100cd20.png

amen brother
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error 103, PC EU
  • Kertats
    Kertats
    ✭✭✭
    Great just booted out again
  • marc.whiffenb16_ESO
    "Logging in" ... for the last 10 minutes. Is this a new event?
  • agen.fi
    agen.fi
    ✭✭✭
    Error 103
  • FunnyKillar
    FunnyKillar
    Soul Shriven
    Error 103 (4:5:267:0)
    The connection information for the server could not be retrieved.

and Many More :disappointed:
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same as the last server rip (login time outs, error 303, already logged in, wait a few minutes)

This is unacceptable -> Server isn't even to max capacity.
  • Poetrixx
    Poetrixx
    ✭✭
    cancel your subscriptions, abandon membership
  • bogwater
    bogwater
    ✭✭
    First had login timeout a few times.
    Now I have Error 103 (4:5:267:0) Failed to obtain server connection info
This discussion has been closed.