The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

R.I.P. PC EU

• Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't resolved, as of 30 minutes ago I started to have same issues again as has been previously, huge ping, DC when traveling, fewe minutes before DC again.
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daily upkeep
    :trollface:
    super ping everywhere. Dungeons, trials, even overland sometimes. Toodles )

1f3bbdf3cdc189c0f23dd935a5f8bcda-full.jpg
    Edited by mocap on October 30, 2019 4:57PM
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    w8lira3gf1p0.png
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

I know we all want immediate responses, but realistically that’s not viable.

Funny how if ZOS perceive anyone to infringe TOS a mod instantly appears to mete out justice :o

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log in again (PC EU) unexpexted internal error
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Aurie wrote: »

Funny how if ZOS perceive anyone to infringe TOS a mod instantly appears to mete out justice :o

agree, and they pick the words instead of reading the entire sentence and the meaning of it.
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurie wrote: »

Funny how, cos that's actually what their job is.... moderating the forums.

Different timescale if you want someone within ZOS to give out coherent information about what's actually going on.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tried to login and had no problems. Loading seems to be bit slow but not unusually so.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be the worst update in eso history. Still don't buy that "we got so much players, that's were the probs come from"
    Edited by actosh on October 30, 2019 5:51PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    Yuffie91 wrote: »

Unable to log on also. And all I see if a bunch of threads that are getting locked because "there is already threads on it" besides that NOT A WORD from zos..come on...

6 Hours time difference, Offices are likely rather empty at the Moment so we wont hear from Gina or Jessica for some time.

No really the way to run a business with an international customer base though is it? Perhaps a wider selection of mods who are awake when their customers are might be an idea.

And the mods are going to do what exactly?

Respond to the multitude of threads regarding people not being able to play their game, even if it's only to let us know they are listening. As it is it seems as though they couldn't give a toss.

This thread was replied to and resolved very quickly though, so they can do it. I get the feeling that they are not being allowed to.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/499677/zos-changing-furniture-design-on-us-not-cool#latest

Make sure you keep an eye on the Dev Tracker. They have made a lot of responses over the past week, communication has actually been a lot better than usual, including while off-duty at the weekend.
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Erm.. Can't login.. Is it just me or are things broken again? PC EU

edit: After three times, error logging in, now I'm in.
    Edited by Golnebo on October 30, 2019 6:05PM
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    Gave "Unexpected Internal Error has occurred" error a couple of times, the finally could login. And now there is very long loading screens when changing zones.
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭
    Golnebo wrote: »
    Erm.. Can't login.. Is it just me or are things broken again? PC EU

I've had to retry several times, before I was able to login. I guess since we're getting closer to the daily peak times (which I guesstimate at about 8-9 pm CET), the server is slowly giving up (again).
  • marc.whiffenb16_ESO
    The game has now become barely usable unless you play it in off-peak time which is largely not an option. I have already moved off to play other games but the wife loves to play MMOs so I am going to have to find her an alternative. The performance is so bad that it's a time sink, but not in the "immersed in playing" way. If this isn't solved by the time the next resub is coming up then I don't see myself sticking round. It's a real shame
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    Yuffie91 wrote: »

Unable to log on also. And all I see if a bunch of threads that are getting locked because "there is already threads on it" besides that NOT A WORD from zos..come on...

6 Hours time difference, Offices are likely rather empty at the Moment so we wont hear from Gina or Jessica for some time.

No really the way to run a business with an international customer base though is it? Perhaps a wider selection of mods who are awake when their customers are might be an idea.

Except Gina is not a mod.

There is a team of mods around the world who are active during their work hours.

Expecting 24 hour coverage from an international company is understandable. Expecting it from individuals, however much responsibility they have, is crass.

Not expecting anything from an individual, any mod or ZOS employee would do.

And no, I didn't know Gina was not a mod. Not sure what her job title is, and I know this is none of her fault, it's those above her, but as the public facing aspect of an international company, there should be more than one of her.

*Not suggesting the clone her or anything, but maybe employ someone else in the same capacity in another time zone.

She is a Community Manager. There are European CMs, but they never post in the English forums, only in the German (and maybe in the French) ones. I think they are not allowed to do that - so we always have to wait till they are in the office on US East Coast...
  • rluke
    rluke
    ✭✭✭
    cant login, EU PC/MAC Server, the game is unplayble for weeks
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rluke wrote: »
    cant login, EU PC/MAC Server, the game is unplayble for weeks

You need to submit a ticket, yours sounds like a different problem to the specific issue of the past few days.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've still seen no proper communication about what the problems were, but I've not had any problems last night or this morning and performance seems to be good.

So all good for now.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've still seen no proper communication about what the problems were, but I've not had any problems last night or this morning and performance seems to be good.

So all good for now.

If you've not seen any explanation of e.g. the critical failure the other day then you need to follow Dev Tracker.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

So all good for now.

If you've not seen any explanation of e.g. the critical failure the other day then you need to follow Dev Tracker.

I saw that they extended the witches festival and I see that they've given a vague explanation of things, but none yesterday while things were still happening. Dev Tracker shows they responded to a query about the texture on a tent bought from the store yesterday, and nothing else.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

So all good for now.

I saw that they extended the witches festival and I see that they've given a vague explanation of things, but none yesterday while things were still happening. Dev Tracker shows they responded to a query about the texture on a tent bought from the store yesterday, and nothing else.

I don't personally regard " This afternoon, we experienced a critical failure in our network that caused a cascade of network traffic to back up the system. We had to first fix the core issue, then let the traffic resolve over time. At this time, things now seem to be getting back to normal." as a vague explanation of things, but each to his own. I'm not aware that there were major issues yesterday, a few players reported initial difficulties before being able to log in and some have reported improvements in performance. The previous problems seem largely resolved.
  • Selen67
    Selen67
    @ZOS_GinaBruno It's happening again
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selen67 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno It's happening again

Ditto.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah ***... here we go again
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I've been trying to log for the past few minutes but getting error/timeout.
  • Sirdorian
    Sirdorian
    ✭✭✭
    same
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is happening... again

Way hey ... it must be f*****d up patchday

Admittedly it’s only the 52 week this has happened, so it’s still a bit of a surprise to ZOS
  • iFedix
    iFedix
    Soul Shriven
    Not again.. pls...
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, got booted when changing zones, now getting timed out/error trying to log in. :'(
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.