The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    *Sigh*
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    here we go again
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    im sure they are investigating this issue :trollface:
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this [snip] going on the Witches Festival will never end...

[Edit for minor profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 5, 2019 8:28PM
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why expect that at least one maintenance goes smoothly? :>
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    yet again patch day endless loading screens,getting tired of this now,if its not getting logged out,its crashing,if its not crashing its endless loading screens.Im so done with this now
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've logged in but the loading screens are ridiculous and the guild trader searches are a pile of crap.

It's unacceptable when we pay for this.
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sure they are investigating this issue :trollface:

That some players are having...
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaand we're at it again, this is starting to feel like the casual after patch drink.

Cant log in. @ZOS_GinaBruno How's it cookin down there?
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3f8ktc.jpg
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Kantuuka
    Kantuuka
    ✭✭✭
    And Again.....
    More then 1 is a Zerg..
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that it is only some players who are having this problem, and there were certainly plenty of people in Daggerfall when I played without difficulty for the last hour or so, and delve fights were running normally, it's perhaps time for those struggling both to get in and to stay in without long loading screens etc to list some basic specs and ISP/location plus whether with Steam and all addons patched etc in order to see if there's any common denominator.
  • Kantuuka
    Kantuuka
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Given that it is only some players who are having this problem, and there were certainly plenty of people in Daggerfall when I played without difficulty for the last hour or so, and delve fights were running normally, it's perhaps time for those struggling both to get in and to stay in without long loading screens etc to list some basic specs and ISP/location plus whether with Steam and all addons patched etc in order to see if there's any common denominator.

You should work at the ZOS support center with this useless info.
    More then 1 is a Zerg..
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Just no.

Everyone can play just fine until they get to a loadscreen or try to log out. Then there is currently a good chance that you will get endless loadscreens or get booted from the server. Once that happened it takes forever to try and log in again.

Today's patch simply undid the hotfix they applied last week that vastly improved the loadscreen issue.

Edited by Toanis on November 4, 2019 5:35PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You're funny.
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toanis wrote: »

No. Just no.

Everyone can play just fine until they get to a loadscreen or try to log out. Then there is currently a good chance that you will get endless loadscreens or get booted from the server. Once that happened it takes forever to try and log in again.

Today's patch simply undid the hotfix they applied last week that vastly improved the loadscreen issue.

I´m now doing crafting writs on character number 13 of 18. No endless loading screens, no disconnects. i`m not denying that there are problems, but atm i´m simply not affected.
    Even guild trader works fine.
    Edited by Greysson on November 4, 2019 5:45PM
  • Nevaee
    Nevaee
    ✭✭
    It is getting better again day by day. There are just some fun moments people standing still in dungeon/Trials maybe due to lag. But much better as days before.
    In Game EU Guild (German): Grollwerk
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    No reaction from ZOS so far, huh?
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Episode 11 :D
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well error 107, 108 and 201... hauting my account, but i am not alone i see...
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC EU the lag is became unbearable. And on November 6 there will be free play event, at this point i dont think thats a good idea to make this lagg even worst with the event unless this whole thing is getting fixed very fast.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0lbertikus wrote: »
    No reaction from ZOS so far, huh?

Par for the course.
  • Woodoochill
    Woodoochill
    ✭✭✭
    And here we go again... Endless loading screens FTW
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

You're funny.

Hey Kath <3

They are hilarious! I would think they were a Zenimax employee but then you remember the chances are so infinitesimal because there's so few people still working on this game.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but have you tried turning it off and on again?

Have you tried subbing and unsubbing again?
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well error 107, 108 and 201... hauting my account, but i am not alone i see...

If you get all of them from 100 to 250 you get the "Enlightened Logger" achievement.
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Pls extend event xD
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

If you get all of them from 100 to 250 you get the "Enlightened Logger" achievement.

I'll do my best then :lol:
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    "CANNOT ENTER BATTLEGROUND"
This discussion has been closed.