Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• HybrisCross
    HybrisCross
    ✭✭✭
    really zenimax, if you can't understand it's your vanity and the fact you dont want to allow more spaces, more servers for the europe

then what is able to make you udnerstand ?

ok it's the " well know, eu competition " we are too much

[Edit to remove discussing moderator actions]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on October 28, 2019 7:01PM
  • Drembo14_ESO
    Drembo14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I do
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the ESO PC EU Server. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly lag where no one has lagged before.

Tw5hNmo.jpg

Space the final PC EU server....... :'(
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG, again? I feel like every time I peek in here I'm seeing the same red bar at the top about connection issues.

I'm so sorry for all those trying to login on PC-EU.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Matt are you enjoying new server and performance as we do?
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Ethyarion
    Ethyarion
    ✭✭✭
    At this rate the Halloween event will be extended to November 5th 2020.
    Edited by Ethyarion on October 28, 2019 7:12PM
    [AD] Tariel Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Stamina Nightblade
    [AD] Ethyarion Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Templar Healtank
    [AD] Keridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK Tank
    [AD] Kerridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK
    [AD] Drachenfels Wyndrunner 1000+ cp Stamina Warden
    [AD] Drachenfels Shadowstrike 1000+ cp Stamina Sorceror
    [DC] Ethyarion 1000+cp Magika Nightblade
    [EP] Abbra Cadaver 1000+cp Magika Necromancer

PC EU Server
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    Hey Matt are you enjoying new server and performance as we do?

u matt,bro? :D
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the crap starts again...
    Love my Stamsorc
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading screens destroyed the fun of another gaming evening.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn’t know the meaning of the word “improve”
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Improve" sounds similar to "Implode".
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still can't play, got 250-500 ping for no reason, no problem on GW2 and other game..
    I start to be sick of this game performance..
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that other MMORPG had server move/shift systems. Could this be a way forward? Enabling people to move from EU to NA or a new server.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one (today's) isn't on Zenimax, and I don't think it's even on Steam either. While both are affected, it's something bigger.
  • HybrisCross
    HybrisCross
    ✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    This one (today's) isn't on Zenimax, and I don't think it's even on Steam either. While both are affected, it's something bigger.

please tell us

a company who experiment this kind of problem would surely make a statment about no? so what is the bigger thing in your mind ?
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When PC EU Rips....this is the place to be.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - We have a situation.
  • llande
    llande
    ✭✭✭
    I do
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the ESO PC EU Server. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly lag where no one has lagged before.

It's not the EU server, AA is dead across the board: EU / NA /PTS / website...
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This can be our daily meeting topic I guess
    How has life been mates
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    When PC EU Rips....this is the place to be.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - We have a situation.
    As a heads up, we have a team investigating the matter at the moment. Please keep an eye out here as well.
    Just to quickly check in with everyone, we're still actively investigating. Again, this appears to be affecting logins for all servers and the account website. We'll update everyone as soon as we know more.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They predicted!
    "Boom baby"
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a heads up, we have a team investigating the matter at the moment. Please keep an eye out

"As a heads up" :

HxTwzEQ.jpg

Just now, PC EU

Do you "have a team investigating the matter at the moment"?

Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solasub wrote: »
    As a heads up, we have a team investigating the matter at the moment. Please keep an eye out

"As a heads up" :

HxTwzEQ.jpg

Just now, PC EU

Do you "have a team investigating the matter at the moment"?

Unable to log on also. And all I see if a bunch of threads that are getting locked because "there is already threads on it" besides that NOT A WORD from zos..come on...
  • NeriaMorvayn
    NeriaMorvayn
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU: Impossible to log in.
    "An unexpected internal error." etc etc

PC NA:
    No issues.
    New ID: PixelPsychologist. Can't get to change it in the forums.
    My merry band of misfits:

EU:

Telacar Aurelas ♢ Altmer Sorcerer/Warrior ᐁ⚔
    Galas Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ja'qen H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar Thief ⚔
    Solmaril Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Aras Morvayn ♢ Dunmer Sorcerer ✺
    Astidis Artellian ♢ Breton Dragonknight ᐁ
    Iva Axia ♢ Imperial Necromancer ⚔
    Deryah at-Ravan ♢ Redguard Warden Pirate ⚔
    Ingvar Ice-Wolf ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ

NA:
    Fenrir Stormcaller ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ
    Rana Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Sorceress ✺
    Aryaanye Direnni ♢ Altmer Hulkynd Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ancarion Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Skaði Frost-Fire ♢ Nord Dragonknight Witch ⚔
    Elanas Nightshade ♢ Bosmer Werewolf Nightblade ⚔
    Ri'zargo H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar ᐁ
    Shabani H'karr ♢ Khajiit Warden Thief ⚔
    Yara Galerion ♢ High Elf Templar ✺
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »

Unable to log on also. And all I see if a bunch of threads that are getting locked because "there is already threads on it" besides that NOT A WORD from zos..come on...

6 Hours time difference, Offices are likely rather empty at the Moment so we wont hear from Gina or Jessica for some time.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »

6 Hours time difference, Offices are likely rather empty at the Moment so we wont hear from Gina or Jessica for some time.

No really the way to run a business with an international customer base though is it? Perhaps a wider selection of mods who are awake when their customers are might be an idea.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

No really the way to run a business with an international customer base though is it? Perhaps a wider selection of mods who are awake when their customers are might be an idea.

Except Gina is not a mod.

There is a team of mods around the world who are active during their work hours.

Expecting 24 hour coverage from an international company is understandable. Expecting it from individuals, however much responsibility they have, is crass.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And the mods are going to do what exactly?
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

There is a team of mods around the world who are active during their work hours.

Expecting 24 hour coverage from an international company is understandable. Expecting it from individuals, however much responsibility they have, is crass.

Not expecting anything from an individual, any mod or ZOS employee would do.

And no, I didn't know Gina was not a mod. Not sure what her job title is, and I know this is none of her fault, it's those above her, but as the public facing aspect of an international company, there should be more than one of her.

*Not suggesting the clone her or anything, but maybe employ someone else in the same capacity in another time zone.

• Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they said EU has their biggest playerbase. So why not hire someone to keep us updated if we have issues?
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

Not expecting anything from an individual, any mod or ZOS employee would do.

And no, I didn't know Gina was not a mod. Not sure what her job title is, and I know this is none of her fault, it's those above her, but as the public facing aspect of an international company, there should be more than one of her.

*Not suggesting the clone her or anything, but maybe employ someone else in the same capacity in another time zone.

Communication isn’t one of the things ZOS do very well.

However, you really can only have one person dishing out the ‘approved’ line. I know we all want immediate responses, but realistically that’s not viable.

A more productive response from ZOS might be that anyone from the communications team could do ‘damage limitation’ messaging - the “we’ve noticed this and are investigating” messages of low content but lots of reassurance. This would leave people like Gina to be able to provide more detailed information when it was available on a more realistic (say daily or weekly) basis.

The truth is that right now it’s unlikely that anyone at ZOS is doing anything other than damage limitation action. The aim is to keep things up without closing down too much of the functionality. Once the Witches Festival is over, numbers should drop and, hopefully ZOS can analyse what went on and figure out what they can and will do about it. Until then there is very little productive information to pass on to players.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And the mods are going to do what exactly?

Respond to the multitude of threads regarding people not being able to play their game, even if it's only to let us know they are listening. As it is it seems as though they couldn't give a toss.

This thread was replied to and resolved very quickly though, so they can do it. I get the feeling that they are not being allowed to.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/499677/zos-changing-furniture-design-on-us-not-cool#latest
    Edited by pdblake on October 30, 2019 1:43PM
This discussion has been closed.