The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is the nicest thing you have ever done for a random player?

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh guess i should answer aswell.

Well i actually pretty much play to have fun helping others, making sets at own cost in styles not easily obtainable, spend a couple hours in the newbie zones giving advice and info to the best of my ability, crafting furns of every kind to start people out in housing, spare motifs, recipes and such, aaand when im not (oddly enough broke) throw gold at people who needs it more. Never charged for a vamp-bite (have five vamps just to be able to do this at will, on writters lol (or on rare occasion, when i have one, were).

Over half my fun is helping others have fun, i dont ever consider it a sacrifice, i meet awesome people, new guildies and friends, and we usually have a blast too, i'll allways try not to make anyone feel like burden of any sort. We're all here to have fun. And its way funner when the fun is shared instead of at someone, anyone's expense <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A random person asked in zone chat for help with a world boss that I happened to have a daily for, so I said I'd help. Turned out to be a group of players, some level 40-50 and others <200CP. We started making the rounds of all the world bosses in the zone. I'm about CP700. One ran out of soul gems so I gave him 50. I gave them all some food I had crafted that was good for all levels. I gave each of them 10k gold because I'd sold a high value item that day in the guild store. We had a good time for a few hours. They asked for lots of advice and I gave what I could. It felt nice to help some players along in their journey.

Generally if I see someone asking for help in chat I will give it if I can. Mats, gold if I can spare it, crafting for people. But that was the nicest overall thing I've done.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I saw someone in chat desperately needing soul gems so I sent them 57, all I had in my inventory. Not long after I fell off a cliff. I didn't make it.

It's still funny.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoolielulu wrote: »
    Today I saw someone in chat desperately needing soul gems so I sent them 57, all I had in my inventory. Not long after I fell off a cliff. I didn't make it.

It's still funny.

It is, ive done the same, only to get nuked by a Draggy :D *rez at wayshrine, bye yellow plunderskull lmao as carcass and loot is gone by the time you run back rofl*

Same reason i rez people at the draggy's, if theyre out of soulgems and gotta run back theyll loose their loot, so i tend to do a lil round after the battles checking if anyone should be having an involuntary nap haha
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me being somewhat of a treehugger, I try to carry myself with kindness and respect. Not to be confused; I do gloat when I kill you in Cyrodiil, I’m just doing it with a high five to whoever of the cats that are watching, rather than nasty behavior onscreen.

I’m a friendly solo player who will make sure nobody is left behind, I will never steal something you have your eye on and when I’m being a tourist inside the severs or imperial city, I’ll just pass silent by if you are questing. Same in Cyrodiil, fishing can be soothing in a stressful daily routine - I get it ❤️

Heals, soul gems, help with monsters that will devour you, respectful behavior and a language that implies I’m an adult. If you are looking for something and I have it, it’s yours. If I don’t need it myself.

If me being a gentle soul is considered a nicest thing..
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once made a full set of Nirnhoned stuff for a guildie to research... free of charge.

Was a hefty bill to pay, but I don't regret it in the least because I remember the suffering I went through buy 1 piece at a time from guild traders...
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well yesterday I was running around in a quiet area of Auridon and I saw a level 14 wandering, lost. I stopped. Offered trade. Gave em 10k, and went about my way.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.