Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by Aztrias on December 25, 2019 3:03PM
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please release some plain adult wolf pets that don't have any armor on them. Just a plain gray wolf with no armor would be fantastic.

Also, a pack donkey pet. Thanks.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a pet spider, not a dwemer (not that those aren’t cool too), but an actual spider, pleeease. That is my Halloween-wish this year. <3
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think frost atronach crates are way over time. Maybe they will come with the next chapter that seems to be Skyrim. - Really hoping for a cool Frost themed mount.

Also I really wish for an air, flame, forst or storm atronach as pet, and to place in my home.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    I think frost atronach crates are way over time. Maybe they will come with the next chapter that seems to be Skyrim. - Really hoping for a cool Frost themed mount.

Also I really wish for an air, flame, forst or storm atronach as pet, and to place in my home.

...I am intrigued...

I've heard rumors of the Frost Atronach crates, but I haven't heard that Skyrim's next. This sounds fun.

I loved everything about Skyrim, so I'd love to see more of that.

In terms of the crates, as much as I hate lootbox mechanics, at least most of the items are purchaseable outside. Overpriced, but purchaseable. I've been disappointed with the crate offerings lately, but I'm looking forward to the Hollowjack and Reaper's Harvest return - my wallet's not though. I went nuts with the Flame Atronach return earlier this year.

I'd love to see the Storm Atronach and Wild Hunt back as well
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been dying for the release of the female khajiit costumes since they first appeared in the game during the Summerset patch IIRC. All three versions (upper middle and lower class) are on a bunch of NPCs especially now with the Elsweyr zones. please i beg

example of the lower class one
    WHYwMck.png

one of them even appears in a new loading screen :'(

VhYNB9W.png
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on October 23, 2019 1:10AM
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been dying for the release of the female khajiit costumes since they first appeared in the game during the Summerset patch IIRC. All three versions (upper middle and lower class) are on a bunch of NPCs especially now with the Elsweyr zones. please i beg

example of the lower class one
    WHYwMck.png

one of them even appears in a new loading screen :'(

VhYNB9W.png

Agreed! I would LOVE to have even one of these costumes!
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an almalexia out for pls
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I want a pet spider, not a dwemer (not that those aren’t cool too), but an actual spider, pleeease. That is my Halloween-wish this year. <3
    I remember at least two non-Dwemer spider pets, one was Mephala-themed, the other was ... um ... bright yellow, can that be?
    But I don't remember if they were in the Crown Store proper or in Crown Crates. Anyway, they might return one day.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember at least two non-Dwemer spider pets, one was Mephala-themed, the other was ... um ... bright yellow, can that be?
    But I don't remember if they were in the Crown Store proper or in Crown Crates. Anyway, they might return one day.

There's also a Daedric Spider thingy in crown store right now (not a limited time offer, just in crown store under Daedric pets).
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love some khajiit costumes (or that theme), some daedric costumes would be nice, more dress selections would be cool as well as maybe makeup up for decent prices in the crownstore, some natural colours, unusual colours.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErinM31 There is a yellow spider in the Hollowjack crates that has returned for 4 days. Cost 40 gems.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

There's also a Daedric Spider thingy in crown store right now (not a limited time offer, just in crown store under Daedric pets).

@ErinM31 There is a yellow spider in the Hollowjack crates that has returned for 4 days. Cost 40 gems.

Thank you all for posting! :blush: The daedric pet is cool, but more insectoid than arachnoid and while I am fond of many insects, I love spiders!

I think there have been two — the red skein spider and the yellow goldenback spider. I had hoped a Mephala pack might be released that included a spider pet and I would happily buy either for Crowns. 😢
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

Thank you all for posting! :blush: The daedric pet is cool, but more insectoid than arachnoid and while I am fond of many insects, I love spiders!

I think there have been two — the red skein spider and the yellow goldenback spider. I had hoped a Mephala pack might be released that included a spider pet and I would happily buy either for Crowns. 😢

@ErinM31
    The yellow spider pet is currently available in store in Hollowjack crates. If you have enough gems you can get it till monday.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server connection that lets you login and out
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »

...I am intrigued...

I've heard rumors of the Frost Atronach crates, but I haven't heard that Skyrim's next. This sounds fun.

I loved everything about Skyrim, so I'd love to see more of that.

In terms of the crates, as much as I hate lootbox mechanics, at least most of the items are purchaseable outside. Overpriced, but purchaseable. I've been disappointed with the crate offerings lately, but I'm looking forward to the Hollowjack and Reaper's Harvest return - my wallet's not though. I went nuts with the Flame Atronach return earlier this year.

I'd love to see the Storm Atronach and Wild Hunt back as well

The Skyrim theory is based on NPC dialog that plays at the conclusion to the DLC questline.
  • creepyz
    creepyz
    Soul Shriven
    I'd really like to get the New Moon cultist armor/outfit. It looks cool, especially the helmet part since it covers the eyes ominously.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim style robes
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Hat:

RjFP81G.png
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • isaltea
    isaltea
    Soul Shriven
    My deepest wish: I would REALLY love to see a return of Murkmire content or even crates. I wasn't a player when the dlc came out and there are so many cosmetics that I'm dying to get for my Argonians.

Other wishes:
    New Moon motif. - seriously it looks so good. I love the clean graphics.
    Mounts that we see IN GAME around Stablemasters, but seemingly cannot acquire.
    Costumes/outfits that make dyes turn random colors or washed out versions of the colors. THIS is really annoying.
    Just a bunch of lizards.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, at is it said numerous times, we need more sexier outfits.
    I do not have insights in your player-base demographics, but I'm pretty sure that majority are mature or better to say legally adults.
    I'm not saying a skimpy armors as we can find on Mature section of Nexus mods for Skyrim, I know you must comply to your PG rating, but everything seems so baggy and half of it a wide robes.

I'm sure that more outfits like in the examples below would not hurt the PG ratings, and we really lack of cool looking kinda sexy armors, a few examples that more prudent that we can usually see by walking down the street:

U4Q1IdO.jpg

5NU6Oyq.jpg

250y7mA.jpg

As you can see, I'm not going over the board, but make a few items that will show curves :D:D
    You have the ass slider in the character creation editor right? Well let us show that we pulled it all the way to the right :D:D
    I know that I'm 999th person asking this.

Thank you.
  • Wizardry
    Wizardry
    ✭✭✭
    Things for the Battlespire, or Direnni Elves, Dwemeri too!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hellhound vampire guardian pet.
    A aleyid ruin house with a entrance sticking out of water that leads to a large multiple room space under water.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    To be honest, at is it said numerous times, we need more sexier outfits.
    I do not have insights in your player-base demographics, but I'm pretty sure that majority are mature or better to say legally adults.
    I'm not saying a skimpy armors as we can find on Mature section of Nexus mods for Skyrim, I know you must comply to your PG rating, but everything seems so baggy and half of it a wide robes.

I'm sure that more outfits like in the examples below would not hurt the PG ratings, and we really lack of cool looking kinda sexy armors, a few examples that more prudent that we can usually see by walking down the street:

U4Q1IdO.jpg

5NU6Oyq.jpg

250y7mA.jpg

As you can see, I'm not going over the board, but make a few items that will show curves :D:D
    You have the ass slider in the character creation editor right? Well let us show that we pulled it all the way to the right :D:D
    I know that I'm 999th person asking this.

Thank you.

Just so long as any such options aren’t for females only. ;)
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so long as any such options aren’t for females only. ;)

I agree.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additional Champion Point pages

Currently many players have to pay in game gold anytime you change builds or even for different scenarios. Make it so the players can purchase additional pages to save cp setups. Im sure many players would pay 500-1000 crowns to avoid having to constantly waste gold to change their cp around. This would probably be setup similar to the additional outfit slots.

for instance players might have cp setups for:
    pvp
    -cyrodil
    -IC
    -bgs
    -dueling

pve
    -trials
    -farming
    -arenas
    -dungeons
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azura's Daedric Furnishing Pack. Must have for my Cathedral to the Lady of Dusk and Dawn.
    Please bring it back for purchase.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a mammoth mount - for Jodes
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I'd love to see some bigger pets. Giant spiders, dire wolves, bears, the list goes on!

Oh, and some way of removing a mount's armor in housing, but that's beside the point.

Skin that hides vampirism would be fun, as well! And a pale corpse skin! Like Decayed Zombie or Blackmarrow Necromancer, except without the decay and tattoos that give away that you're a necromancer.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lamae Bal statue and furnishings set