Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got back in.
  • Hellvlad
    Hellvlad
    ✭✭✭
    By the way ZoS, are you aware that Blizzard has recently released WoW classic? Do you know it has no performance issues, no loot crates and is awesome? If there is one time you should care about the quality of you product, and if you love our money, well it's really now, because you have competition.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't turn off guild history again, :s
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZoS I was just trying to switch toons and kept getting bounced back to the character select screen ...

rXMeodY.jpg
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have had no issues with eu srever today. logged in and out several times without a hitch.
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    have had no issues with eu srever today. logged in and out several times without a hitch.

SOMEONE bought their crates this month.
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bdfd08563892dbe0451befedbe7b6da21e3e3c3b&rid=giphy.gif

• Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    bf9e8c9c56.png

Seems we having server issues, not just me, lots of my friends to.

Admin edit: Thread title clarification

Lol! Isn't always in ESO.....a beta game!
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erraln wrote: »
    Lady_Linux wrote: »

SOMEONE bought their crates this month.

i have never bought a crate
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there, Gina Bruno.

Your team will fix this, eventually, like always.
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because Europe is full of old people so you have old servers?!!!
    Honest question why europeans call al :euro this euro thet? is so 2 years old, the same with eco this and that
    is even worse than americans calling lots of things "super" :
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    Been getting this error since Saturday Night on and off,no surprises here again pc-eu has to suffer yet again.
    Always the same reply.
    Get the game fixed that is the simple answer we do actually pay for this.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give it a break guys. 5 mins severs down and all goes weee. Joke aside. If someone here thinks they can help try applying for a job in the network it department. If you got suggestions go ahead and shae them with us. New upgraded servers might not be always the solution here but maybe opening a new server and let people transfer into them? Idk idc im not affected by 2 3 days downtimes.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there, Gina Bruno.

Your team will fix this, eventually, like always.

Surprisingly, they are late?
    I expected this thread to be removed because they don't like truth or negative feedback...
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hellvlad wrote: »
    By the way ZoS, are you aware that Blizzard has recently released WoW classic? Do you know it has no performance issues, no loot crates and is awesome? If there is one time you should care about the quality of you product, and if you love our money, well it's really now, because you have competition.

And why would they care....?
    Bethesda was the first company to invent cash shop in Oblivion. Also, at the start of Eso. We have seen an evolution of cash shop and Micro-transaction in this game.
    So, that's were their development time is truly spend. I bet, they will invent no lag or performance issues in cash shop for 99.99 eurs
    Edited by Vanos444 on October 22, 2019 3:47AM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the login problem may have just resurfaced. I was in, tried to change zones, got an endless load screen so I cleanly killed the client and now I'm stuck on 'requesting login'.

PS:I'm trying to bypass Stream and login via the Bethesda launcher to see if that helps but naturally the email with the access code to reauthorize my PC for the 7,000th time isn't turning up.

PPS: God only knows what's going on. Steam login is working again.
    Edited by TheRealPotoroo on October 22, 2019 5:21AM
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again now?

Stop Clowning EU Server...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Booted again, login timeout, can't get back into the game. :neutral: Seems more players have the same problem.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again, I can't wait B)
  • dammike4b16_ESO
    dammike4b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    unplayable and that to think my buddy convinced me its was oke in this game nothing like falout 67 well it feels the same lol
  • Anjali
    Anjali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again,
    Infinite loading screen, unable to reconnect after switch .....

Error 301
    GM Guilde Vindicte / Vindicte-teso.forumactif.org
    Alliance de Daguefilante / Serveur EU
    Twitch et YouTube
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Uh oh.. I got kicked and can't log back in..
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    ✭✭✭
    10/10 performance
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pc eu

Kicked and now it’s error 304 all the way...
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
  • Gwyijnblade
    Gwyijnblade
    ✭✭
    So annoying.....
  • MyGTX
    MyGTX
    ✭✭✭
    EU get rekt again!!
    like a zooooos
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's RIPERINO again tonight.

Woo hoo!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to think that i actually paid for subsription today.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
This discussion has been closed.