Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• SnowZenia
    SnowZenia
    ✭✭
    Same issue here for pc/eu. Could still log on at pc/na, which honestly didnt surprise me.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah dungeon finder started responding very slowly. Then got kicked.

Several reports from my guildmates of the same. PC EU.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Lith
    Lith
    ✭✭
    ew. WhataCF!
  • piemont
    piemont
    Soul Shriven
    same and am living near Stuttgart xD
    Eweroun wrote: »
    meanwhile in stuttgart

vfY6GJF.jpg

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one thing to do.
    H4r0jrZh.png
    Did not plan to do something serious today anyway.
    Lots of addon issues, nerfs and the need to update builds, the new zone is also to crowded to quest much in so just looked around talking to npc and stealing stuff.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who let the cat into the hamster cage this time?
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    I left EU for NA, I cant believe how much better quality the connection is even at 120-150 ping... theres no DC, no lag spikes, no bull... it feels much better
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting the same or "Account already logged in", same via Steam and eso64.exe and surprise surprise its only PC EU again ...
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memory Management Overhaul
    In this update, we’ve implemented a new memory pooling system to reduce memory fragmentation. This fundamentally changes how we handle memory use in ESO, and will improve your experience by significantly reducing the chance of crashing from running out of memory. You may also notice a minor FPS improvement due to a reduction of load in peak memory use situations, such as when lots of other players or effects are in an area

L-M-A-O

5 fps drops, lags, freeze.... and now stuck on loading screen! Meanwhile, Wall of element cost 4900 mag ; great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wonderful patch!
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    PC-EU can't take the load on launch of a new DLC? Surely that can't be right, what with all the capacity that was added earlier this year!

Just imagine how much "better" the game will become if they actually go through with their roadmap of increasing stability, memory etc.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel sorry for Gina .... she must be showing up to meetings ahead of these upgrades like "Ok, FFS am I going to be spending my evening apologising for your BS again guys? Get it right b*tches"
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Infinite loading for me, i try to log in again but the game see me still inside..
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]PTbn9Q2.png
    But I thought PC/EU was ready :(
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Working fine for me PC eu.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login, I get all sort of weird errors. Timeouts, login errors, "retry in a couple of hours".
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU can't log in. Tells me I'm already logged in. Had to force close the game after having hung on a loading screen exiting the Rimmen Outlaw Refuge for over 15 minutes. (Took me 5 to get in there.)
    Second time I tried to log in I didn't get that message, but now I'm hanging on a loading screen again.

Seriously guys? You said you fixed the issues this weekend (in spit of mutiple accounts that they were never solved).
  • Massa2034
    Massa2034
    ✭✭
    Every single patch dlc the same troubles with you zos...
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only log in, can't log out. Killed the game from the task manager.
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, pretty much PC EU s dead. Truly infinite loading screen.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error 304 - This account is already logged in.

A worrying message, but I trust this is a server issue rather than some russian gold-seller robbing my account. PC-EU.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • vlakipn
    vlakipn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, we're aware as well and looking into things.

Sorry, but im kinda getting sick from your 'awareness' (meaning dev team and staff together, not only you personaly).
    Im sure that im not the only one too.
  • RaggaBomb
    RaggaBomb
    ✭✭
    Same problem, can`t log in, told me i`m already log in from another computer. Like rdly ZOS, every time u`re fail and fail to keep the server good after maintenance
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do u have to mess the EU servers THREE days in a row, plus so many hours of maintenance, wasn't that enough to fix the server issues we've been having since SATURDAY!?!
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too. was in cyro for over an hour, ported out, got stuck in loading screen and then crashed the game. Now can't get back.,
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    PC-EU can't take the load on launch of a new DLC? Surely that can't be right, what with all the capacity that was added earlier this year!

right?? im thinking the same!!
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried to login to buy new dlc :D And maybe gamebreaker one. After about 20 minutes gave up trying. Good luck selling your *** ;)
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every single patch ; but, in plus, this patch was deeply disapproved by most players, and is offering nothing in term of skills line / Dung / Trials content ; only thing they were supposed to bring was "performance improvement" ; BIG LOL
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto. Was just complimenting them in a different thread, now I can't log in again.

It's killing the fun.
  • inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Expect a patch on wednesday …. seems to be the order of things with new DLC
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    [img][/img]PTbn9Q2.png
    But I thought PC/EU was ready :(