The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vanquish (DC/NA) A veteran guild for the “older” no drama and confident gamer!

• Adder1st
    Adder1st
    Howdy. I filled out the application on your website. Hoping I'm a fit for your guild. It does look good to me. Looking to hear from you. Thanks.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Vanquish Adder.

I think you are going to like this group very much!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Are you making New Years resolutions that include getting more done in ESO? Are you ready to step out into group content, yet afraid of what you'll find when using the dungeon finder? Are you looking to find a guild that feels more like friends and family than strangers on the other side of the world?

Vanquish is looking forward to another year filled with fun and adventure. If you've read through this recruitment thread and think you might be a good fit......... please visit the Vanquish website and fill out an application.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Huge welcome to all our new members! And a special shout out to @Wcommando who is our first recruit of 2019!

If you think Vanquish might be a good fit for you, visit our website and fill out an application today!
  • NukeLikeTheBomb
    NukeLikeTheBomb
    Soul Shriven
    I finally feel at home with this guild! Lots of loyalty, honor, excellence, and booze.

And sometimes marshmallow peeps.
  • DeSyreni
    DeSyreni
    ✭✭
    Four out of five stars. Could use more booze.

But seriously, the app is easy, they just want to make sure your goals are something the guild could help/coincide with, and we have almost everything here. Wanna ask basic questions? Check. Wanna run dungeons till your fingers bleed? Check. Wanna run vTrials where you can ask what the f*ck is what without feeling embarrassed? Check. Wanna get drunk and bash the wall a bunch of times until you end up with a ridiculous nickname you'll never live down? Check.

We've got it all peeps.
    Edited by DeSyreni on January 6, 2019 7:26AM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    DeSyreni wrote: »
    Four out of five stars. Could use more booze.

But seriously, the app is easy, they just want to make sure your goals are something the guild could help/coincide with, and we have almost everything here. Wanna ask basic questions? Check. Wanna run dungeons till your fingers bleed? Check. Wanna run vTrials where you can ask what the f*ck is what without feeling embarrassed? Check. Wanna get drunk and bash the wall a bunch of times until you end up with a ridiculous nickname you'll never live down? Check.

We've got it all peeps.

^^Totally true testimony^^ Thanks for stopping by **SPARKLES**
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings folks! Welcome to all our new members as well as some returning vets! Vanquish is going as strong as ever and coming up on 5 years of successful ESO'ing! The doors to membership remain open and we look forward to seeing your application should you feel Vanquish is a fit for you!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    I finally feel at home with this guild! Lots of loyalty, honor, excellence, and booze.

And sometimes marshmallow peeps.

Indeed Vanquish loves PEEPS and @DanTheMan for giving them to us!
  • geofhob14_ESO
    geofhob14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hello, quick question what time zone / time does Vanguish run events? Everything sounds awesome but due to work and family commitments, pretty much only play at certain times, which really limits my progression...
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, quick question what time zone / time does Vanguish run events? Everything sounds awesome but due to work and family commitments, pretty much only play at certain times, which really limits my progression...

If you visit our website you can look over the Events page to see the types of events and times we run. Our guild leader is in the PST timezone. We have an active leadership that spans across the PST, CST, MST, and EST time zones. You'll find that our events are also spread across all these time zones.
  • Quicknez
    Quicknez
    Thanks for the guild invite and the daily menu of events and activities to choose from! Never a dull moment.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been apart of Vanquish for a few years now and I must say, this guild is one that suits the players that are looking for a guild that can help them in the end game content and who don't demand anything . I was stuck solo and realized that I needed help getting into the trials and dungeons and pugs were hit and miss with my experience level, and sometimes hostile!

I went looking for a guild with a very active website/forum and found my home! I never feel pressured to do things and when I do need help there is always someone here willing to do it. When someone notices that I may be struggling, its never a hostile conversation.

Also want to point out that we've expanded into Pvp!
    We have a small, but constant group of people who are looking for more people interested in the Alliance War!
  • Garrhag
    Garrhag
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, have to say very interested in you guys, newer to game here but long time mmo player. Also an “older” player as well. Won’t be on tonight due to work but will be around in the morning for a short time

@priftin is in game listing and would love to hear from someone!
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Is Vanquish the guild for you?

About Vanquish:

A guild built from years of experience - we focus on doing more with less with a selfless leadership and members that drive the guild through all the content The Elder Scrolls Online throws our way! Consider us “casually hardcore” with an emphasis on the player behind the keyboard over in game accomplishments.
    Focused on bringing our members ESO's content in a mature and friendly environment as we look towards the end game and PvP aspects of ESO. We are a no drama, fun enabling and content driven guild. Vanquish is seeking like minded individuals to share in the adventure that is The Elder Scrolls Online!

If you think Vanquish might be a good fit for you, please stop by the website and fill out an application.

www.vanquishguild.com
    (In the upper right-hand corner of the site you will see APPLY and LOGIN. When you click on APPLY it will have "To apply you must first create a Shivtr account" Our website is hosted by Shivtr. You just need to apply for Shivtr account and then check your email to activate the account. Then you can sign in to the Shivtr account when you hit APPLY. You'll then be able to see the Clipboard in the corner that is the application link.)
    Edited by Savina on October 11, 2019 12:41AM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    :::Vanquish Leadership Update:::

Oakos, Vanquish Guild Founder, has departed for some real life and other gaming adventures. Before his departure he passed the Guild Commander role to me.

Vanquish is still going strong and holding true to the foundation and core beliefs that Oakos put in place and nurtured for the last 20 years (here in ESO and many games before).

I invite those that think the beliefs and values outlined in this recruitment post might be a good fit for you to visit the Vanquish website and fill out an application.

Edited by Savina on October 11, 2019 12:40AM
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    vnq_table_optimized.gif

In just under 4 days, the Vanquish Guild came together to rebuild and improve and New Guild Hall. A feat beyond comprehension. A feat that took over a year in the past. DONE in 94 HOURS! This "FAMILY" of Vanquish just proved to everyone what Vanquish is all about.

With a new account that will be permanently tied to the leadership of Vanquish, a new Guild Hall was purchased in the Elsweyr Meadows. After the announcement was made that it was now time to build, we were flooded with donations.

the Vanquish Guild Home now holds:
    • All 200 Crafting Stations with the 3 for the new patch coming this year.
    • All 13 Mundus Stone
    • 2 Atro Trial Dummies
    • a Mix of 9 regular and robust target dummies
    • a Centurion Trial dummy
    • Banker and Merchant
    • All base game crafting stations
    • Transmutation Station
    • and even stuff to make you look your best!

So many member of Vanquish helped to make this happen!

From Savina, our GL: "Duck and I have been speechless by the generosity and thoughtfulness of all our members. We started this rebuild project 4 days ago think it would take months or even a year to finish. Here we are 4 days later and it is not only done....but better than ever!! You all are some of the most amazing people I have ever known. You should all be proud of what you have done for yourselves and each other.

Everyone, and I mean everyone did what they could. The PvP'er jumped in with some huge support for our crafters and PvE folks. The newest members of the guild gave to a group of people they have only know for a few days or few weeks. Some of our most reserved and solo members came out to help support this New Guild Hall! It has been amazing to watch all of you invest time, effort, coin, writs, materials and for some, real world cash, into Vanquish and the future of Vanquish to come.

You are the most impressive group of people I have ever known in my life. Pat yourselves on the back, take pride in what you have done, and lets have a drink to celebrate! CHEERS"
  • Aireal
    Aireal
    ✭✭✭
    And the new Guild hall looks great!! Just watch where you swim!

But along with the new Guild Hall, we have a new website addy... vanquishguild.com/

:#
    Life is about the journey...cause it all ends the same
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Aireal!

September was very busy here at Vanquish.
    To start off the month we had our 2nd World Boss Marathon. All 143 World Bosses in one sitting. Approximately 50 members joined in on the fun and 16 hours, 15 minutes later, we accomplished our goal.

We also brought in two new officers to the ranks; Josie and Delkurtz to round off the officer staff. With new eyes, fresh looks, it has been exciting and a blessing to have them aboard. With those two we have been working on kicking off two types of progression trials. One being Tier 1 and the other Tier 2.

Our PVP group has been doing incredibly well with DanTheMan taking the helm and leading us under the Daggerfall banner.

We also got our new guild hall!!! An incredible feat! This was mentioned a couple posts above.

Our events have been restructured to balance out PVE new, PVE vet and PVP content.

And finally, Savina has her first roll call to address the guild. 48 members took part in the meeting:
    Screenshot_20190921_193301.png

And then we strutted over to the Daggerfall Bank for some laughs.
    Screenshot_20190921_201337.png?width=960&height=540

Looking forwards to what October brings us!
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    Just applied! Thanks!