The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vanquish (DC/NA) A veteran guild for the “older” no drama and confident gamer!

• tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    In Vanquish, if the moon is just right... you can be witness to....THIS!

9DZTnxe.png
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Vanquish continues to thrive as we prepare for TDB DLC! If you find yourself seeking out a like minded guild of laid back, slightly drunk yet accomplished players on the US server, DC faction then by all means, swing by and apply today! Take care all!

• Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanquish continues to thrive as we prepare for TDB DLC! If you find yourself seeking out a like minded guild of laid back, slightly drunk yet accomplished players on the US server, DC faction then by all means, swing by and apply today! Take care all!

I'm one of those things!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Shimmerie
    Shimmerie
    Soul Shriven
    Well, well well what can we say about Vanquish. I have been a member of Vanquish for some time now. If you are looking for a 'home' rather then just a rest stop then Vanquish is right for you. You will not find a group of people that is nicer (or drunker). People that will become friends, not just playmates. I have laughed more with these people then I can describe. No matter what, we normally have a pretty awesome time.

As a veteran player and officer in the guild here is my advice to the New people that become part of our family.......

1. If Oakos tells you it's a special "achievement" to carry something nekkid through a dungeon....... DON'T BUY IT!

2. If Oakos asks you if you want to see something funny and then tells you to do /pushups ...... He WILL take screenshots of what happens!

3. If it is after 11:00pm PST, well just assume that everyone is drunk.

Seriously, I have now played with these guys through multiple games and I am grateful for the day when I read one of Oakos' advertisements for a guild (in another game) and decided to go fill out the application. BESTEST DECISION EVA!

I hope to meet some of you guys in game and get killed together while everyone is drunk! #Vanquishrules!

• UnavengedAngel
    I'm interested message me at @UnavengedAngel. I'm very curious
    Ashes Seek Embers
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Vanquish continues to thrive as we prepare for the new CP160 Trials and DSA! As always we strongly cater towards the new player, think you might be a fit with the guild? Swing by and apply!

Take care,

Oakos
  • dalan_azelas
    dalan_azelas
    Soul Shriven
    Just getting into the game with a Stam Templar at CP80 and I'm looking for a home. Do you think I'd be a good fit? Please check out my thread and let me know.
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Dalan, you sould like a PERFECT fit, lets chat in game!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Roll Call 06Sep16!

VRZNTSM.png

We are always on the look out for good folks!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    We are now taking in all factions but if you are a PvP centric person we only support DC PvP.

What this means is we are excited for one Tamriel and looking forward to joining up with our AD and EP friends but for cohesions sake we ask that if you run PvP you not do so AGAINST us, as such all PvP with Vanquish must be for the Covenant!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Come join us for Veteran Trials, VDSA, all dungeons, community events, meet and greets and more! We continue to thrive and drive forward through all the awesome content ESO offers! If you think we might be a fit please don't hesitate to apply today!

Oakos
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    As housing approaches Vanquish continues to thrive as we are now stronger than ever both in terms of core members and new and upcoming additions to the guild!

We have been working hard as we progress through Veteran Trials and Normal modes alike! As always though Vanquish is a home and the player put first, above all else!

Always on the look out for like minded folks, swing by the site today! NEW PLAYERS EXTREMELY WELCOME!

@Oakos
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Headed into the new year looking good! If raids, dungeons, PvP, day to day drunkenness and shenanigans sound good to you, swing on by and apply!

See ya in game folks!

@Oakos
  • LunaFaedra
    LunaFaedra
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild.

29 yr old on the West Coast, I tend to play late at night. New to ESO but not to MMOs or Elder Scrolls (Oblivion, Skyrim, WoW, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, Guild Wars.)

In game handle is @LunaFaedra
  • shuangshuang-wumi
    Is your guild still during recruitment? if yes, plz inv me @shuangshuang
  • Encanis
    Encanis
    I am interested in joining this guild. I'm 30 years old. I applied on the site, but when I attempt to whisper anyone they are not found. My tag is @Encanis
  • messiah88
    messiah88
    @messiah88 I played on ps4 to cp 430 and decided to switch to pc. 28 yrs old. this sounds like a great guild
  • kaotikross
    kaotikross
    Soul Shriven
    Kaotikross, 48, married. USA-Illinois
    Previous Leadership experience in MMO's
    Victory in Video Games since 1978
    Daily Player 4hrs+
    Fundraising exp. / Conflict resolution Exp. / Diplomatic Exp.

Currently in a guild full of younger folks, mostly. Good kids...but..
    8 Hamster-Growth Hormone Injected Rodents (2x4)
    1 8088 Motherboard with 8 "TurboWheel Hamster Wheels with Ceramic Ball bearing Races" (2x4)
    2 RCA-Victor Tube-Fed Power Supplies Removed from 1922 Victrolas
    80' x 120' Outbuilding containing 16GB RAM pieced together from various 1960's Space Programs
    144 Video Chips from Atari 2600's hardwired together, placed in Beer Fridge Freezer and cabled to Computing Device
    Keyboard from Nokia 6100 (for indestrucibleness)
    1986 Pioneer 52" Rear Projection Tv (Monitor)

• madurbu
    madurbu
    ✭✭
    I'm a new member of Vanquish and this is guild is great.

I encourage everyone to apply

http://vanquishguild.info/
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Thanks for the kind words from some of our new members! VANQUISH is exploding as of late folks, with so many great new people joining ESO we have picked up quite a few new and high quality members! The doors to recruitment will always be open to those that feel we are a good fit and vice versa! Swing by and apply today!

Some of the things we have done lately:
    • MAW Progression raiding!
    • Normal mode and Vet mode open sign up trials (Killing it!)
    • Housing!
    • In guild "for fun" events!
    • Dozens of dungeon runs per day!
    • 101 sessions on all aspects of ESO from builds to PvP for our new members!
    • VMA practice sessions under our top tier players

We also have that one guy whos drunk ALL the time!

Take care all, be safe and try not to die!

@Oakos www.vanquishguild.info

rW19dvm.png
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Vanquish eagerly awaits Morrowind! Come join us as we prepare to venture into new lands!

Be well and safe travels all!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Join Vanquish today and you too will see such life changing sights as .....THIS!

AARLSzq.png

• tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    I wanted to welcome our newest members on board and also announce that we have ramped up our recruitment for Morrowind! We welcome new players and vets alike! Swing by, say a hello and put in an application if you find us a fit!

Have ANY questions at all, please feel free to post them here or PM me!

/salute
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How it feels walking through Tamriel as a member of Vanquish.

tenor.gif

Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    HAR! Thanks Sal!
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    Hi, I am a returning player who used to be a member of your guild. I had to take a bit of a long break from the game but I just started playing again. I'm still a little rusty and getting back into the game but if possible, I would love an invite back. I was unable to do the application on the website since I'm still a member on it.
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome aboard all new and returning members! Morrowind has been great and we are having a blast working through HoF! Come and join the fun folks, we dont bite....well....except Dae, he bites hard.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Sal has a 9 star rating on these forums !!

Click the pretty Vanquish link and check out one of the best ESO guilds around.

Helpful, fun loving group that is all about the humor and the person at the keyboard not the character on the screen !!

Look around the site a bit I'm sure you like what you see and if you don't....well I know you'll get a laugh or three out of it.

(*** Oakos -Can I get a raise? I branched out into recruitment, look at me go!!)
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested, but I couldn't find a place to fill out an application on your website. Maybe I'm just bad at the internet...

I'm 38 years old, new to ESO, but not to MMOs, and I'm looking to get into PvP.

What else would you like to know about me? Or how do I apply?

Thanks.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    You wouldn't be the first person that has missed the application link. When you click the http://www.vanquishguild.info/ link you are on the home page. Look above the Vanquish logo, on the top right corner of the screen you should see APPLY/Login. All you have to do is click the APPLY button, we are hosted by Shivtr if you already haven a Shivtr account you'll go straight to the application. If you don't already have a Shivtr account you'll need to create on.

Hope this helps ! Look forward to seeing your application and should you need anything else I can also be found in game @Savina.09

***OAKOS -- SO ....about that raise??? Do you see me here working the recruitment side of things? ***