The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vanquish (DC/NA) A veteran guild for the “older” no drama and confident gamer!

• aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanquish have been busy with Orsinium contents.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Greetings all, we are building ranks once again and recruitment is wide open! Feel we are a fit, swing on by the site and apply today or hit me up in game!

@Oakos
  • Joe.reiterb14_ESO
    Joe.reiterb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like the guild portal site is going down at the end of the month. I am interested in the guild.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the guild portal site is going down at the end of the month. I am interested in the guild.

http://www.vanquishguild.info/

Follow the link and fill out an application then post on the forums! (It really is that easy.)
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving Vanquish! You guys are such horrible people!
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actively seeking hobos and nabs :trollface:
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    We are looking for more great people to join our ranks! Swing by and say a hello or seek us out in game!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Greetings all! Once again stopping by to say a hello and invite anyone interested in Vanquish to swing by the site and post an application or contact me in game to chat! Be safe and have fun out there!

@Oakos

4caPLKd.png
    Edited by tkdmorgan75b14_ESO on December 13, 2015 7:38PM
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Oh, please swing by and take a look at some recent Vanquish actions!

http://www.vanquishguild.info/forum_threads/2311973

• cwolfe702b14_ESO
    Still looking for people!!

Kraz
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come and join us. We have .. stuff.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome aboard all new members! As always, should anyone wish to take a look at us you can swing by the site or contact us in game!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome all new members and grats to all that helped us clear HRC, IC and AA in ONE night!

6qhwYWD.png
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Come join the only Guild (that I know of) that plays Lawn Darts! And win big money and no whammys!!!

Plus we do other things like slay baddies and other factions...Or we fish together...

Stop by, Say hello and have fun!

http://vanquishguild.info/
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I .. hate Lawn Darts.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Just an FYI about Lawn Darts...Orcs bounce good!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Join up today and THIS may happen to you as well! If you are lucky...

6Nis9gm.png
  • tellifer
    tellifer
    Hey you guys still recruiting?

I'm 22 been playing mmo for years, I am looking for a single guild for end game

I have a v16 stam sorc and v5 stam nb
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome aboard new members and yes Tellifer we are always on the look out for new folks that may be a good fit!

Also, new Tabard as of today!

lPs73Lr.png
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    can i join pls?
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome aboard all new members! 38 new players joined Vanquish this month alone, all good folks! Great to have so many new players in the game as well, ESO is in a really good place right now for sure and we are looking forward to the future.

As always, if you are interested in our guild swing by the the site linked above!

See you all in the field!

71FQP3K.png

Edited by tkdmorgan75b14_ESO on January 27, 2016 6:55PM
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Running around looking for a guild to PVP with?
    Unsure how to handle that Delve?
    Need help with some Orc's that are putting pressure on you?
    Can't find Imperial City Sewers and need help?
    Then join Vanquish! But wait! There's more!
    We give you stuff! Ok, most of the time it's Grief but that's only if you bash Orcs or Snow. But Snow gives you stuff too, if you take screenshots of our Guild Leader in scandalous poses...
    We drink and fish! Or Fish and Drink! Or Drink!
    And we kill stuff!!! YAY!
    Usually our teammates because our healer is picking flowers or something during a pull, but it's all fun, right?

If you like to have fun, joke and be merry (not Mary, though if you do like to be Mary, we don't mind)
    Then join Vanquish! Or stop by for a free tryout! Either you join or your money back! 30 day satisfaction guaranteed!

Join today and you will get a second guild FREE! YES IT's true! We have a sister guild Tinkers N' Traders that is a trading guild!!! So for the low low price of 0 you get 2! Yes 2 guilds! What more could you ask for?!?!?!

Apply Now as space is limited!!!

*Our return policy is very simple:

If you're not happy with the decision that you made on joining Vanquish, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Vanquish does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality!!!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Roll Call!

x56u3wH.png
  • Brundhila
    Brundhila
    ✭✭
    HEllo I am looking for a new and active guild. I am currently a V3 Templar. Thanks!
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    can i join pls?
    Brundhila wrote: »
    HEllo I am looking for a new and active guild. I am currently a V3 Templar. Thanks!

Hey, sorry for the late reply. You can apply to our guild website!

http://www.vanquishguild.info/
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Greeting all, as always we are on the look out for solid folks to join our family! Should you feel we are a match please feel free to contact me in game @Oakos or swing by our site and apply!

See you all on the field!
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Door to Vanquish are wide open, looking for a guild and feel we may be a fit!? Swing by the site and apply today or seek me out in game should just wish to chat a bit about the guild!

Be well and see you all on the field!

@Oakos
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Recruitment is open folks! I will be pushing hard to add some new faces to the guild over the course of the next few weeks! This is a tough job to do ALONE so I ask that all of you keep your eyes and ears open for possible like minded individuals and send them to the site or an Officers way! /salute!
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Greetings all and welcome all new members, Vanquish continues on as strong as ever. With alot of new faces in the mix we are having alot of fun, should you feel we are the right guild for you I invite you to come and apply!

In Vanquish news... the below GOOD looking bunch cleared The Maw last weekend for our 2nd time!

http://www.vanquishguild.info/news_entries/339538

Edited by tkdmorgan75b14_ESO on April 5, 2016 8:13AM