Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA Part II

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to play on Balhalokdaan the past several nights and the map was all blue or all red, so I went to BG’s. 🙁 Or to play with old friends on the 7 day. I had fun like I use to have in no cp.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »

Screw the objectives. I would rather have fun then pushing the map pvdooring is not fun its boring and pointless.

ypTycJ5.png

aa4iTfN.png

Spoon is not sure how to describe this map. What is a good word for this?

Nightcapped
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah you can thank the people that zerg at night for that. Its a dead map dead campaign not going to be a loss when its completely dead, when the new patch hits and i can play with my friends again on the new 30day cp non faction locked camp. RIP Bahlokdaan it was fun while it lasted
    Edited by BloodSkull_ESO on September 28, 2019 3:06AM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's still pretty fun in primetime when pops even out a bit.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    Tuesday nights are pretty fun. LoTS has so many activities. Also last night was crazy until 1am cst when pop dropped. I agree gate camping is demoralizing and the quickest way to kill a server. Go for emp. Go for scrolls, but just let the tri-keeps recover and then some. Population needs to come back.

Anyway, on a more fun, light-hearted note, here's a compilation video I made of killing people with the Shafts. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbYRQ88R2lo
  • MrMcSick
    MrMcSick
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the Tax Collector focusing in there Sedare :) This map is total crap most of the time anymore though. Only time its worth even playing is during like a 4 hr window in prime time. Any other time it is a solid color with a zerg defending it. Can't even take a resource without having to 1vx after it flags. Rip no cp.
  • TheMaos
    TheMaos
    ✭✭✭
    I am so sick of those tri-faction trolls, you know the ones >:(
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    R I P this campaign zzzz
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrMcSick wrote: »
    I enjoyed the Tax Collector focusing in there Sedare :) This map is total crap most of the time anymore though. Only time its worth even playing is during like a 4 hr window in prime time. Any other time it is a solid color with a zerg defending it. Can't even take a resource without having to 1vx after it flags. Rip no cp.

It's been that way for years...primetime is the only time this campaign has ever had some balance population wise and even that is hit or miss at times. Thank ZOS faction lock has been introduced to prevent people from trying to balance this campaign out....not like trolling scrolls with alt accounts is still gonna happen or anything. Primetime is still fun though for the most part.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From last night :
    https://youtu.be/esFlyKhTAwg
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrMcSick wrote: »

It's been that way for years...primetime is the only time this campaign has ever had some balance population wise and even that is hit or miss at times. Thank ZOS faction lock has been introduced to prevent people from trying to balance this campaign out....not like trolling scrolls with alt accounts is still gonna happen or anything. Primetime is still fun though for the most part.

Before, when I was able to play during the day there was some good outnumbered fights, I can’t speak for now though. I really do believe that faction locks has hurt no cp the most, since if your faction has locked down the map you can’t change to an opposing faction of your choice to help balance the map out. I personally believe if anything does kill the no cp campaign it is that, the people who will go to any lengths to win the campaign, and the combination of the changes ZOS introduced over this past spring and summer.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly i wish they would do away with faction lock it was a fkn failure before and its a failure now. I honestly get zero enjoyment outta this sht because zos is so hellbent on making the game cater to casuals and ignoring the people they should really be listening to. i also saw what the last thread devolved into and i expect it to happen once again face it this campaign is dead and the game will be as well with the next garbage patch.if you take a look at the score you will see the faction that did nothing but gate camp the entire map and kill the server just to win, the guilds zerging down people trying to get skyshards when the non faction locked campaign comes out im not going to be surprised if this one becomes a dead server and it deserves to with all the stupid sht that has been taking place.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry guys we just need another Fengrush zerg to show up eventually and rip the map. God bless, biceps in the chat and all that jazz.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    I've also been on the other side of this. Group member does not follow Crown, tries to make his own calls, makes a complete *bleep* of themselves, and drop group after being reminded repeatedly to stay on Crown and follow Crown's calls. They are still in voice, and the next thing we know, we've got an opposing faction knowing our every move.

Yes, give us options. But I'll stay in faction locked campaigns myself. We should be able to offer various options for everyone's taste, as everyone's mileage varies.
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    Brigda wrote: »
    I've also been on the other side of this. Group member does not follow Crown, tries to make his own calls, makes a complete *bleep* of themselves, and drop group after being reminded repeatedly to stay on Crown and follow Crown's calls. They are still in voice, and the next thing we know, we've got an opposing faction knowing our every move.

Yes, give us options. But I'll stay in faction locked campaigns myself. We should be able to offer various options for everyone's taste, as everyone's mileage varies.

So not policing your own voice chat is the responsibility of the game?
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    Super good tri-faction fights last night. Was streaming the entire time. Lag was a bit bad, but other than that, the BRK keep and resource battles were amazing!
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, first time I had fun in PvP in a while, plenty of good breach wipes and tower pushes, and several good groups out there doing their thing just getting in on the action.

Then of course someone started accusing people of stream sniping, because god forbid that people all converge on the last emp keep, where all the fighting is happening.
    Edited by Heatnix90 on October 5, 2019 7:11PM
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    Don't worry guys we just need another Fengrush zerg to show up eventually and rip the map. God bless, biceps in the chat and all that jazz.

Have an awesome my good man.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    40 more behind me."
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah you can thank the people that zerg at night for that. Its a dead map dead campaign not going to be a loss when its completely dead, when the new patch hits and i can play with my friends again on the new 30day cp non faction locked camp. RIP Bahlokdaan it was fun while it lasted

Zerg the map at night? There are like 5 EP that are on.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly i wish they would do away with faction lock it was a fkn failure before and its a failure now. I honestly get zero enjoyment outta this sht because zos is so hellbent on making the game cater to casuals and ignoring the people they should really be listening to. i also saw what the last thread devolved into and i expect it to happen once again face it this campaign is dead and the game will be as well with the next garbage patch.if you take a look at the score you will see the faction that did nothing but gate camp the entire map and kill the server just to win, the guilds zerging down people trying to get skyshards when the non faction locked campaign comes out im not going to be surprised if this one becomes a dead server and it deserves to with all the stupid sht that has been taking place.

A new campaign is opening up without faction lock. You and your V I L E buddies can go there. Faction lock needs to stay.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭

A new campaign is opening up without faction lock. You and your V I L E buddies can go there. Faction lock needs to stay.

im not with vile but thanks for thinking i am its nice to know you think that you might want to decrease your salt intake its not good for you XD
    Edited by BloodSkull_ESO on October 7, 2019 3:17PM
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭

and since you clearly can't read im the GM of NonPlusUltra a Trifaction guild from EU now homed on NA
    Edited by BloodSkull_ESO on October 7, 2019 3:15PM
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    TheMaos wrote: »

Yes we do Maos, yes we do.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭

there's absolutely nothing wrong with being tri faction but its ok i know its hard for people that have no friends to understand
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭

there's absolutely nothing wrong with being tri faction but its ok i know its hard for people that have no friends to understand

Absolutely nothing wrong with being tri faction, as long as their is no griefing or trolling involved.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a handful of offtopic and baiting comments. This is a friendly reminder to remain constructive when posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Àdhamh_Creag
    Àdhamh_Creag
    ✭✭
    @TheMaos which tri faction trolls are you talking about ?

on an unrelated note i do love your profile picture by the way
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @TheMaos which tri faction trolls are you talking about ?

There are no Tri Faction trolls, Just good players looking for a fun time.
    Edited by BloodSkull_ESO on October 10, 2019 5:05AM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TheMaos which tri faction trolls are you talking about

There are no Tri Faction trolls, Just good players looking for a fun time.

What? We are "B players" only. I love quoting people I never heared of. ♥️
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to EP on wining the campaign. You fought well.