The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring back the pirate costume pack.

StrandedMonkey
StrandedMonkey
✭✭✭✭
Boys, lads, chaps in times of Dragons and Dungeons, we are missing something from the craggy-partially-desertish environment we call Elsweyr. For a time Dragons, dunes, and cat dudes, we need to make up for the body of water that doesn't surround the new region. How can we do that you might say, well young one it is quite simple, pirates, laddies. Adding the pirate costume pack will not only refuel our sweet feeling of consummation with water, our characters will look fearsome as well! A vote for me is a vote for the seas!

Bring back the pirate costume pack. 29 votes

Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
75%
eklhaftb16_ESONatalaOneForSorrowTheEverwordDojohodaFischblutmeekmikoTasearStrandedMonkeyrenneVahlyanceRed_FeatherStrike_MaximusMichaeHappyTheCamperCoronHRNotaDaedraWorshipperAkiraStar01StonegraveCerotonin 22 votes
No, ye Davey Jones locker.
24%
U_D_D_I_N_RsusmitdsLordLomaxThannazzarGothrockLukosCreydenTelvanniWizard 7 votes
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    Great Idea, Awesome post!
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should come back for one day for pirate day in July like last year
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    LordLomax wrote: »
    It should come back for one day for pirate day in July like last year

Except Elsweyr made its public release today and not in July like last year.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    U need to wait to July
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    The pirate costumes can now be found in the Reaper's Harvest crates. Which I'm hoping makes a comeback soon.

Though, being able to buy them as a pack (Which I missed upon back in the days) would be nice aswell.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    You’ll have to wait until September 19 I bet
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    You’ll have to wait until September 19 I bet

Yea and I bet this will be WRONG and we'll get them soon.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    I have a feeling that next returning season might be indeed Reaper's Harvest :) Would be weird not to do it, many people will want to get skeletal mounts for their necromancers. But neither this crate season nor Pirate costumes are mentioned in June showcase :'(
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    ^^^^^ I voted blindly because of cool pirate accent and word usage.

Edit: I looked it up. I already have it. Harr harr 'a harr 'a , ye bunch o' swabbers
    Edited by Dojohoda on June 5, 2019 9:47PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    Splice the Mainbrace, me hearties! In hope we shall soon see our beloved booty!

...Or batten down the hatches. The wait may be a long one, ye see.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sick of seeing it. Also sick of seeing 1001 variants of those two Redguard outfits that keep showing up. You know the ones I mean.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    sick of seeing it. Also sick of seeing 1001 variants of those two Redguard outfits that keep showing up. You know the ones I mean.

Kind of racist you call the pirate outfits REDGUARD when they're for ALL kinds of beings.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yarr Harr Yes me boyo!
    Yes please. Today is talk like a pirate day and I am on a mission representing all pirate lovers. :D