Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA Part II

Dutchessx
Dutchessx
✭✭✭✭
Please let’s try to keep things cordial so that we can continue to discuss the no cp campaign.
Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
Remember Haderus
Remember Azura's Star
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    A new dawn. A new no-cp campaign thread.

A dance as old as time itself.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Let the thread and the campaign die already.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is this campaign different from the one on the xbox by chance? as in is ep winning or not?
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    Is this campaign different from the one on the xbox by chance? as in is ep winning or not?

In NA no-cop first place is usually contested between EP & DC. The last two campaigns have seen quite an exciting jostle for first as EP come back from a deficit of 10k. The IC event has disrupted the usual ebb & flow but the status quo of hostilities will resume soon no doubt.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am here for it!! I am all about good fights for all, and hope that those playing are always being mindful of enemy numbers and take care not to Zerg the opposition so hard they log off. Winning is hollow when it's done thru zerging and PvDoor. I (and I expect most others) are here to PvP, so let's do it with SPORTSMANSHIP and bring the good solid fights to the enemies and have a blast all around.

Please STOP the vitriol and hate. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR FUN!

Edited by Enkil on September 9, 2019 9:13AM
  • Cernunnos55
    Cernunnos55
    ✭✭✭
    @Enkil Thank you for the pep-talk. That was refreshingly invigorating for the soul.
    Guild Master of The Pride of Daggerfall, D.C. loyalist and commander of the Cerglings.

R’hana – Khajiit – StamBlade – Crafter/PvP
    Iranduril – Altmer – MagSorc – PvE DPS
    Sayelo Tomylilfren – Argonian – Hybrid Dragonknight – PvE Tank
    A Brexit Policy – Redguard – StamSorc – PvP
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Heatnix90 why do you want the campaign to die? Unless you aren’t playing on the campaign then why are you here discussing it then?

Before the IC event was really enjoying running solo had some really good fights.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • MrMcSick
    MrMcSick
    ✭✭
    Azura's star v1.0 through Sotha v57947247.3 to Bahlokdaan v2 thread.

U a zerg! No Uuuu

https://i.redd.it/gd0ya92zmx6z.jpg
    Edited by MrMcSick on September 9, 2019 9:55PM
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so now that i know where this is I wont start my own non cp thread and act like my ego demands my own. Why would I want to own the complain train anyway. Jesus too many people think this sh is real I swear.

I feel like ESO PVP folks are almost like how I felt about kids in the early 90's to now. If you take away the word "like" how can they exist? They wouldnt be able to express anything. "So like these guys were like farming us at our gates and stuff yesterday, they were like, gate camping." Oh no who was it? "it was like, Bashu and his zerglings, and like I would have totally killed him but it was like, 50 v1. I am like, so over it. " Liike Zos like totally like doesnt care about PVP people. It's like so stupid how they want to make a profit cause thats what businesses do you know? its just like soooooouuuuuw stupaaahhd."

Here if you removed the word "zerg" I feel that half of the topics of conversation/ whining would implode with the small brains who rely on it to describe "I am not happy right now" as they stroke the furry wall that is moron chatter. ZERGS DONT EXIST! They are virtual representations of people playing together. If you aren't in one nobody wants you in it or perhaps you enjoy solo play. Get mad that you are not socially gifted enough to make friends because if you think being a solo guru here means you have value you just proved why you are solo and not having fun with groups. If you have 40 people you truly enjoy running with then I promise crying about a virtual gate being virtually camped means nothing to them. Blowing up my squishy NB with 12 people throwing everything at me doesnt mean they hate me...... Ok wait, that is a lie, but it doesn't mean it is real. if someone takes the time to squat on your face well bless their little heart. Thank you for taking the time. Especially if you ran in late and had nothing to do with the 15 man kill as I was afk. :) lol.

So like, see you all like this eve my L.O.T.S victims of the like totally happy zerglings!

Draw, hooooooold, Looooooooose!
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they nerfed bows and nightblades. tired of those *** running around spamming stealth and lethal shots. What skill.
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they nerfed bows and nightblades. tired of those *** running around spamming stealth and lethal shots. What skill.

What else would you expect from someone that plays the easiest class in the game.
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, that 3-way fight at Chal that lasted over an hour tonight. That was good stuff. Been a while since the campaign has had a fight that good.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like this campaign will be dead next patch with the new cp no faction lock campaign coming. If it does die, I have no intention of playing anymore. I'm not gonna play on scrub mode cp.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    @BloodSkull_ESO - @Legendzerox "Would be nice if they nerfed bows and nightblades. tired of those *** running around spamming stealth and lethal shots. What skill. ..."

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What skill? You realize you are playing a game right and by skill you mean finger muscle memory and gear set research and knowledge? How is your degree in ESO paying you scholars?

Now just so I am clear for anyone who feels nb is the easiest class to play in their infinite wisdom as they pull their own "text string" to voice their super important insights on how people suck that made them frustrated like a doll in the 60's...

How is crit rush, uppercut, reverse slice combo so amazing and hard? That kills me all the time with very little chance of even a dodge roll. How are those 3 buttons so magical skill-wise for a Warden or DK?

How is a spear from the Mountain tops and a beam to follow for 23k from a templar a "real challange?"

How is the Templar ability to purge and heal at will as you take on masses of peeps throwing hundreds of thousands in dps while popping soul trap and entropy for 23k in dots taking no damage a "skill?" thats 3 buttons.

How is a DK Dragon leap into a reverse slice for the kill a "skill?"

You guys sound like little kids.

I know its frustrating but the point I am making is EVERY single class will have it easy at some point with either gear or skill buffs.

They nerfed the snipe from stealth 30% a few patches ago. Imagine if they nerfed your lordships biggest damage dealers by 30%?
    Still found a way to kill.

Stealth is virtually useless 70% of the time with all the bugs and things that bring you out. Without stealth all I am is a bic lighter flame away from an ash pile. See medium builds can be killed pretty easy as a vamp. Dawnbreakers hit me for over 10-13k.

Suuuper easy to weave through a crowd, kill, and get out alive in today's mega group festivals. No skill in that.

All it takes is a few biting jabs from a recent stam templar toppling charge and my stam blade gets to lay there and take it like a vegas pro until its over which is likely before the initial stun wears off. If I make it past the stun, no worries a crescent sweep will end the chance. How many buttons was that? I count 2/3.

My whole life is avoid and conquer via sneaky bastardness. I can name maybe 2 stamblades that I have a tough time killing regularly. How many do you individually fear really? Not many. Think about who kills you and what class, your #1 probably isn't a stamblade. Name 1 no-cp stamblade that runs in and wrecks groups face to face solo? Ok so shut up it isn't what we do as a standard in cyro. Stop saying 1v1 me bro or whatever moronic thing comes to mind in frustration. All you have to do is see me first and your chances just went up 80% to live. Ask brian Eno how he went from doormat to "jesus it takes 5 of us to kill this guy."

So braniacs, no it isn't easy. It takes no skill to whine either but you mastered that so I commend you on something.

We run in a group because we are more effective. Good luck LOTS is on tonight, I promise you will see injects, snipes, meteors, and DB's.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be fair Hoff your guys are squishy af if we catch them out of stealth. But that's the playstyle, boom or bust.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we toootally are. I see so many folks who get killed outside of the 2 meter range that say it is a no skill class. What they really mean is it's not as easy for me to kill you so you suck class. You didn't stand still so I could wail on you class maybe yes. We rarely get wiped though. That is actually the goal for the guild nights. To never be complete wipe status. We are going to do something particularly stupid this evening for L.O.T.S nb night.

• Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this campaign will be dead next patch with the new cp no faction lock campaign coming. If it does die, I have no intention of playing anymore. I'm not gonna play on scrub mode cp.

Thanks Legendzerox, very cool!
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    @BloodSkull_ESO - @Legendzerox "Would be nice if they nerfed bows and nightblades. tired of those *** running around spamming stealth and lethal shots. What skill. ..."

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What skill? You realize you are playing a game right and by skill you mean finger muscle memory and gear set research and knowledge? How is your degree in ESO paying you scholars?

Now just so I am clear for anyone who feels nb is the easiest class to play in their infinite wisdom as they pull their own "text string" to voice their super important insights on how people suck that made them frustrated like a doll in the 60's...

How is crit rush, uppercut, reverse slice combo so amazing and hard? That kills me all the time with very little chance of even a dodge roll. How are those 3 buttons so magical skill-wise for a Warden or DK?

How is a spear from the Mountain tops and a beam to follow for 23k from a templar a "real challange?"

How is the Templar ability to purge and heal at will as you take on masses of peeps throwing hundreds of thousands in dps while popping soul trap and entropy for 23k in dots taking no damage a "skill?" thats 3 buttons.

How is a DK Dragon leap into a reverse slice for the kill a "skill?"

You guys sound like little kids.

I know its frustrating but the point I am making is EVERY single class will have it easy at some point with either gear or skill buffs.

They nerfed the snipe from stealth 30% a few patches ago. Imagine if they nerfed your lordships biggest damage dealers by 30%?
    Still found a way to kill.

Stealth is virtually useless 70% of the time with all the bugs and things that bring you out. Without stealth all I am is a bic lighter flame away from an ash pile. See medium builds can be killed pretty easy as a vamp. Dawnbreakers hit me for over 10-13k.

Suuuper easy to weave through a crowd, kill, and get out alive in today's mega group festivals. No skill in that.

All it takes is a few biting jabs from a recent stam templar toppling charge and my stam blade gets to lay there and take it like a vegas pro until its over which is likely before the initial stun wears off. If I make it past the stun, no worries a crescent sweep will end the chance. How many buttons was that? I count 2/3.

My whole life is avoid and conquer via sneaky bastardness. I can name maybe 2 stamblades that I have a tough time killing regularly. How many do you individually fear really? Not many. Think about who kills you and what class, your #1 probably isn't a stamblade. Name 1 no-cp stamblade that runs in and wrecks groups face to face solo? Ok so shut up it isn't what we do as a standard in cyro. Stop saying 1v1 me bro or whatever moronic thing comes to mind in frustration. All you have to do is see me first and your chances just went up 80% to live. Ask brian Eno how he went from doormat to "jesus it takes 5 of us to kill this guy."

So braniacs, no it isn't easy. It takes no skill to whine either but you mastered that so I commend you on something.

We run in a group because we are more effective. Good luck LOTS is on tonight, I promise you will see injects, snipes, meteors, and DB's.

Spot the triggered nightblade. Keep spamming cloak, you know you will.
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, because I am a night blade.

• Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't mind the zergling hoff, keep doing your thing. Never a dull moment in the campaign when the shafts are out.
  • 1skaral
    1skaral
    ✭✭
    Being ambushed by 10 bowblades is bizarre, horrifying, and hilarious. Definitely adds some spice to an otherwise mediocre campaign.
    PC/NA - Non-CP
    DC - Salev Ajen, Magicka DK
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Recent encounter with Lords of the shaft ...

https://youtu.be/QbBRzt_1jak
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all for the fun fights tonight. All 3 factions had 3 bars while i was on, and DC even pop locked for a bit. Campaign ain't dead yet which is a pleasant surprise. :)
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    If DC ever *** about EP pvdooring, let it be know that last night while we were defending BRK from the whole AD faction, he took one of our scrolls back while we were fighting. That pos pvdoored the whole way. But then again, everytime we fight Rough Riders, we destroy them so you gotta stick with what you good at.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »

Don't mind the zergling hoff, keep doing your thing. Never a dull moment in the campaign when the shafts are out.

Except without our organized zerg guilds, EP would be losing. Shafts do a good job, but they ain't carrying campaigns.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except without our organized zerg guilds, EP would be losing. Shafts do a good job, but they ain't carrying campaigns.

Imagine thinking that people still care about campaign scores/wins/losses in 2019.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭

Imagine thinking that people still care about campaign scores/wins/losses in 2019.

People who actually play the objectives which is a lot of people. Every pvp game has an objective thats not mindlessly killing cause that does nothing. Good thing I've never seen you in game.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People who actually play the objectives which is a lot of people. Every pvp game has an objective thats not mindlessly killing cause that does nothing. Good thing I've never seen you in game.

Hate to burst your bubble but campaigns are almost usually won by off-peak groups, primetime has minimal to zero impact on scoring/campaign wins. So all those people who "care about objectives" are pretty much wasting their time.
    Edited by Heatnix90 on September 23, 2019 1:18AM
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Hate to burst your bubble but campaigns are almost usually won by off-peak groups, primetime has minimal to zero impact on scoring/campaign wins. So all those people who "care about objectives" are pretty much wasting their time.

Screw the objectives. I would rather have fun then pushing the map pvdooring is not fun its boring and pointless.
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭

Screw the objectives. I would rather have fun then pushing the map pvdooring is not fun its boring and pointless.

ypTycJ5.png

aa4iTfN.png

Spoon is not sure how to describe this map. What is a good word for this?
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.