Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Necro Detonating Siphon

OrderoftheDarkness
Hello developers. Want to suggest to add Minor Defile to the ability of Detonating Siphon. This ability has disease damage and it is thematically important to add such a minor debuff to the spell. Thank you!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 11, 2019 1:15AM
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello developers. Want to suggest to add Minor Defile to the ability of Detonating Siphon. This ability has disease damage and it is thematically important to add such a minor debuff to the spell. Thank you!

    Even if it was thematically important it shouldn't be buffed. Basing buffs and nerfs off of the "theme" of a skill is quite possibly the dumbest idea I have ever heard of. No.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    Hello developers. Want to suggest to add Minor Defile to the ability of Detonating Siphon. This ability has disease damage and it is thematically important to add such a minor debuff to the spell. Thank you!

    Even if it was thematically important it shouldn't be buffed. Basing buffs and nerfs off of the "theme" of a skill is quite possibly the dumbest idea I have ever heard of. No.

    You have no ideas at all.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    How often do you see people using Detonating Siphon. Probably not. This will give a great opportunity and potential for ability.
    People are talking about OP when the ability is not used at all.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 11, 2019 1:58AM
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How often do you see people using Detonating Siphon. Probably not. This will give a great opportunity and potential for ability.
    People are talking about OP when the ability is not used at all.

    How about give something that might be actually useful for pve.

  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    You must not know your own class. Blast Bones literally already applies Major Defile. Being able to stack both Major and Minor Defile would be hilariously overtuned.
    Heatnix - NA/PC
    Chill Bros Chat Lounge
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    You must not know your own class. Blast Bones literally already applies Major Defile. Being able to stack both Major and Minor Defile would be hilariously overtuned.

    Blast Bones it not spammable ability don't be silly.
    By your reasoning everything is here OP. Someone has Major Mending, Minor Mending, Minor Vitality, Major Vitality someone does not.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 11, 2019 8:09AM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭
    People who avoid using detty siphon in PvP (only place defile would matter) do so because it's clunky to land and the direct-line AoE is easy to avoid in PvP settings

    I imagine the devs would sooner fix a usage problem with the skill rather than make thematic adjustments to a class they claim already has a good identity

    Maybe try Thurvokun for flavor & debuffs?
    PC-NA
    Looking for a crafter to make Elsweyr Shrines, Elsweyr Platforms, and Elsweyr Towers - can provide mats & tip. Still need: Elsweyr Shrines, Elsweyr Platforms, Elsweyr Tower.
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    People who avoid using detty siphon in PvP (only place defile would matter) do so because it's clunky to land and the direct-line AoE is easy to avoid in PvP settings

    I imagine the devs would sooner fix a usage problem with the skill rather than make thematic adjustments to a class they claim already has a good identity

    Maybe try Thurvokun for flavor & debuffs?

    The only post essentially, thank you. I'm used this set it is good.
    P. S. Guys who says about OP. DK can have Major Mending and Minor Vitality. Templar - Major Protection and Minor Protection. There are other examples.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 11, 2019 1:47PM
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Detonating Siphon is a disease damage aoe dot, so doesn't already have a 1% chance to apply defile per damage tick just like any other source of disease damage?

    Doesn't matter, no one would use it in pvp, even with a FREE cost.

    But, you can do lethal arrow or a disease glyph to apply minor defile on top of major from BB.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    katorga wrote: »
    Detonating Siphon is a disease damage aoe dot, so doesn't already have a 1% chance to apply defile per damage tick just like any other source of disease damage?

    Doesn't matter, no one would use it in pvp, even with a FREE cost.

    But, you can do lethal arrow or a disease glyph to apply minor defile on top of major from BB.

    Good idea thanks. Not love bow for me he is associated with pew pew pew while others fight. There is desire to sow pestilence and plague in combat these caused this proposal.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 12, 2019 1:17PM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.

    You have no arguments. Your opinion is not an argument and how you talk (should, learn, etc.) with you it makes no sense to debate. This theme for developers and you here a guest.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working, without fanaticism.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 12, 2019 3:20PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.

    You have no arguments. Your opinion is not an argument and how you talk (should, learn, etc.) with you it makes no sense to debate. This theme for developers and you here a guest.

    Actually You saying I have no arguments is more of a opinion then what I said. My argument is that having both major and minor defile on 1 class is overkill since it grants 45% heal cut in no CP and ~60% heal cut in CP and it's way too easy to achieve. Also there is no "theme" that connects disease dmg with minor defile in the game. Disease dmg is connected to major defile through disease status effect. Prove me wrong if You think otherwise and provide arguments for that.

    But I understand since Your arguments are riggid You dont want to take contructive discussion about it. You just have Your opinion and You dont want to discuss it You just want to push Your agenda hoping it'll have some impact on developers decisions (side note : it wont). Also forum is opened for everyone not just for developers so if You post something here You post it for everyone not for devs only. You're guest here same as everyone else and fact You've created that thread doesnt give You any rights over others who will post here.

    As for Your post subject devs already said multiple times during eso lives they preffer threads that provide some reliable data with detailed informations and possibly some calculations for why certain thing should happen and since You provide nothing like that it's safe to say Your thread will be completly ignored by devs.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 12, 2019 2:57PM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.

    You have no arguments. Your opinion is not an argument and how you talk (should, learn, etc.) with you it makes no sense to debate. This theme for developers and you here a guest.

    Actually You saying I have no arguments is more of a opinion then what I said. My argument is that having both major and minor defile on 1 class is overkill since it grants 45% heal cut in no CP and ~60% heal cut in CP and it's way too easy to achieve. Also there is no "theme" that connects disease dmg with minor defile in the game. Disease dmg is connected to major defile through disease status effect. Prove me wrong if You think otherwise and provide arguments for that.

    But I understand since Your arguments are riggid You dont want to take contructive discussion about it. You just have Your opinion and You dont want to discuss it You just want to push Your agenda hoping it'll have some impact on developers decisions (side note : it wont). Also forum is opened for everyone not just for developers so if You post something here You post it for everyone not for devs only. You're guest here same as everyone else and fact You've created that thread doesnt give You any rights over others who will post here.

    As for You post subject devs already said multiple times during eso lives they preffer threads that provide some reliable data with detailed informations and possibly some calculations for why certain thing should happen and since You provide nothing like that it's safe to say Your thread will be completly ignored by devs.

    So much text. If you consider that word MANY this your argument the you contrary very hard. It's all the same opinion. I wrote to you that you are a guest in my theme and I don't feel the need to read carefully what you write, so relax.

    Stam necromancer is positioned as the murderer of healing so I made a proposal how to improve one of the skills of the necromancer and to develop this theme.

    In my last post I fully explained how this can be done.

    P. S. Your argument looks like this - I think DK has too much healing, I think Templar has too much Protection. I don't think that's an argument. I don't like it, though.
    P. P. S. For dire people still times closing, you in my topic with his truth. If you are so sure of the truth and developers will not pay attention to it why you so burn. I think you are too conceited.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 12, 2019 3:04PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.

    You have no arguments. Your opinion is not an argument and how you talk (should, learn, etc.) with you it makes no sense to debate. This theme for developers and you here a guest.

    Actually You saying I have no arguments is more of a opinion then what I said. My argument is that having both major and minor defile on 1 class is overkill since it grants 45% heal cut in no CP and ~60% heal cut in CP and it's way too easy to achieve. Also there is no "theme" that connects disease dmg with minor defile in the game. Disease dmg is connected to major defile through disease status effect. Prove me wrong if You think otherwise and provide arguments for that.

    But I understand since Your arguments are riggid You dont want to take contructive discussion about it. You just have Your opinion and You dont want to discuss it You just want to push Your agenda hoping it'll have some impact on developers decisions (side note : it wont). Also forum is opened for everyone not just for developers so if You post something here You post it for everyone not for devs only. You're guest here same as everyone else and fact You've created that thread doesnt give You any rights over others who will post here.

    As for You post subject devs already said multiple times during eso lives they preffer threads that provide some reliable data with detailed informations and possibly some calculations for why certain thing should happen and since You provide nothing like that it's safe to say Your thread will be completly ignored by devs.

    So much text. If you consider that word MANY this your argument the you contrary very hard. It's all the same opinion. I wrote to you that you are a guest in my theme and I don't feel the need to read carefully what you write, so relax. Stam necromancer is positioned as the murderer of healing so I made a proposal how to improve one of the skills of the necromancer and to develop this theme.

    In my last post I fully explained how this can be done.

    P. S. For dire people still times closing, you in my topic with his truth. If you are so sure of the truth and developers will not pay attention to it why you so burn.

    Thanks for proving You lack any contructive arguments. Also I dont know from where You get the informations that "stam necromancer is positioned as murderer of healing". From Your head ? If Yes then GG.

    As for the evidence that Your ideology is riggid we can look at history of stam necro balancing. He started with having 2 heal debuffs major defile and heal absorption debuff on stamina morph of scythe and then it was removed because developers themselves stated that having major defile and additional heal debuff on top of that was too strong. So You actually not only have no arguments for Your ideas but You also trying to contest developers ideas for the class. Good luck.

    P.S as for Your PS question of why people are responding in this thread for me for example it's because I like to see how delusional people can be and exposing that delusion is funny.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 12, 2019 3:07PM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.

    You have no arguments. Your opinion is not an argument and how you talk (should, learn, etc.) with you it makes no sense to debate. This theme for developers and you here a guest.

    Actually You saying I have no arguments is more of a opinion then what I said. My argument is that having both major and minor defile on 1 class is overkill since it grants 45% heal cut in no CP and ~60% heal cut in CP and it's way too easy to achieve. Also there is no "theme" that connects disease dmg with minor defile in the game. Disease dmg is connected to major defile through disease status effect. Prove me wrong if You think otherwise and provide arguments for that.

    But I understand since Your arguments are riggid You dont want to take contructive discussion about it. You just have Your opinion and You dont want to discuss it You just want to push Your agenda hoping it'll have some impact on developers decisions (side note : it wont). Also forum is opened for everyone not just for developers so if You post something here You post it for everyone not for devs only. You're guest here same as everyone else and fact You've created that thread doesnt give You any rights over others who will post here.

    As for You post subject devs already said multiple times during eso lives they preffer threads that provide some reliable data with detailed informations and possibly some calculations for why certain thing should happen and since You provide nothing like that it's safe to say Your thread will be completly ignored by devs.

    So much text. If you consider that word MANY this your argument the you contrary very hard. It's all the same opinion. I wrote to you that you are a guest in my theme and I don't feel the need to read carefully what you write, so relax. Stam necromancer is positioned as the murderer of healing so I made a proposal how to improve one of the skills of the necromancer and to develop this theme.

    In my last post I fully explained how this can be done.

    P. S. For dire people still times closing, you in my topic with his truth. If you are so sure of the truth and developers will not pay attention to it why you so burn.

    Thanks for proving You lack any contructive arguments. Also I dont know from where You get the informations that "stam necromancer is positioned as murderer of healing". From Your head ? If Yes then GG.

    As for the evidence that Your ideology is riggid we can look at history of stam necro balancing. He started with having 2 heal debuffs major defile and heal absorption debuff on stamina morph of scythe and then it was removed because developers themselves stated that having major defile and additional heal debuff on top of that was too strong. So You actually not only have no arguments for Your ideas but You also trying to contest developers ideas for the class. Good luck.

    At least my head isn't on fire. Bye bye.

    P. S. Important post is closed as there is trolling
    For Detonating Siphon need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working, without fanaticism.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 12, 2019 3:18PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Sorry but no. Stamina necro already have major defile in it's kit through stamina morph of blastbones. Adding minor would be complete overkill. Also I completly dont see how is it thematically important to add that debuff to siphon. Fact that it's disease dmg doesnt mean it should instantly give defile by deafault since disease dmg already have a chance to apply disease status effect which is major defile.

    I'm not suggesting Major Defile. You say so yourself

    Neither am I. Learn to read.

    If it was important information the answer would be in a different form.

    Same can be said about this thread in general.

    Anyway I explained why minor defile added to siphon is a bad idea. If You dont agree bring some counterarguments against my arguments. Of course after You'll understand first what I was saying.

    You have no arguments. Your opinion is not an argument and how you talk (should, learn, etc.) with you it makes no sense to debate. This theme for developers and you here a guest.

    Actually You saying I have no arguments is more of a opinion then what I said. My argument is that having both major and minor defile on 1 class is overkill since it grants 45% heal cut in no CP and ~60% heal cut in CP and it's way too easy to achieve. Also there is no "theme" that connects disease dmg with minor defile in the game. Disease dmg is connected to major defile through disease status effect. Prove me wrong if You think otherwise and provide arguments for that.

    But I understand since Your arguments are riggid You dont want to take contructive discussion about it. You just have Your opinion and You dont want to discuss it You just want to push Your agenda hoping it'll have some impact on developers decisions (side note : it wont). Also forum is opened for everyone not just for developers so if You post something here You post it for everyone not for devs only. You're guest here same as everyone else and fact You've created that thread doesnt give You any rights over others who will post here.

    As for You post subject devs already said multiple times during eso lives they preffer threads that provide some reliable data with detailed informations and possibly some calculations for why certain thing should happen and since You provide nothing like that it's safe to say Your thread will be completly ignored by devs.

    So much text. If you consider that word MANY this your argument the you contrary very hard. It's all the same opinion. I wrote to you that you are a guest in my theme and I don't feel the need to read carefully what you write, so relax. Stam necromancer is positioned as the murderer of healing so I made a proposal how to improve one of the skills of the necromancer and to develop this theme.

    In my last post I fully explained how this can be done.

    P. S. For dire people still times closing, you in my topic with his truth. If you are so sure of the truth and developers will not pay attention to it why you so burn.

    Thanks for proving You lack any contructive arguments. Also I dont know from where You get the informations that "stam necromancer is positioned as murderer of healing". From Your head ? If Yes then GG.

    As for the evidence that Your ideology is riggid we can look at history of stam necro balancing. He started with having 2 heal debuffs major defile and heal absorption debuff on stamina morph of scythe and then it was removed because developers themselves stated that having major defile and additional heal debuff on top of that was too strong. So You actually not only have no arguments for Your ideas but You also trying to contest developers ideas for the class. Good luck.

    At least my head isn't on fire. Bye bye.

    It surely is since You still respond and none of Your responses is about the main topic but tries to bash people commenting here that dont agree with You.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 12, 2019 3:11PM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    P. S. Important post is closed as there is trolling
    For Detonating Siphon need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working, without fanaticism.


    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 12, 2019 3:19PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bye bye.

    P. S. Important post is closed as there is trolling
    For Detonating Siphon need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working without fanaticism.


    But why it needs minor defile ? WHY ? Provide some data and explanations not just vague "it needs that". It looks like You have no idea how argumentation works. Because all You're saying is just "it needs that" it can be easily countered with "no it doesnt" and if You dont have arguments to support Your claim You have no point at all.

    As for Your idea of how it would work it would be still easy to keep minor defile on enemy if beam from siphon would also apply the defile and during the nuke phase of the combo enemy would most propably be in the beam. I have an idea. First learn to play the game then come up with some ideas which You can support with some data and knowledge.

    Also I think You dont know how conversation works. You do not start conversation with "bye bye" since it shows You have no idea about basics of talking to people.

    Bye bye.
    Edited by Juhasow on September 13, 2019 12:54AM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    Up

    P. S. Important post is closed as there is trolling
    For Detonating Siphon need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working, without fanaticism.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read bits of this thread.

    OP bascially saying do this and ignoring any feedback on it.

    PS4 EU DC

    Current CP : 756+

    I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.


    RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my necro but damn make siphon ssuck the soul out of a living enemy so we don't need a corpse. It doesn't matter for Pve but it's useless in pvp
    PC-NA

    Necromancer

    Flawless Conqueror

    https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    I love my necro but damn make siphon ssuck the soul out of a living enemy so we don't need a corpse. It doesn't matter for Pve but it's useless in pvp

    Also a great idea but this will not happen. Each branch has a similar talent. Detonating Siphon is the weakest version of this type.

    Read bits of this thread.

    OP bascially saying do this and ignoring any feedback on it.

    I ignore only the feedback of one person who tried to teach me life.

    P. S. For Detonating Siphon need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working, without fanaticism.

    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on September 12, 2019 3:35PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Read bits of this thread.

    OP bascially saying do this and ignoring any feedback on it.

    I ignore only the feedback of one person who tried to teach me life.

    P. S. For Detonating Siphon need perma minor defile without time only for those who are standing in a puddle or in the channel. Evade or move will help to get out of debuff. Then this spell will start working, without fanaticism.

    You ignore the feedback of everyone who is against Your idea. There is like 4 or 5 people already who were oposite to Your idea and You try to ignore or evade all of them. I am not trying to teach You life. It's far too late for that since You dont know how basics of logical thinking or even conversation works. I am just providing reasoning for why Your idea is bad and since You lack any counter-arguments for that You choose to ignore it.

    You repeat also the same vision of how You would like for siphon to work despite the fact I already said it would be broken and I also said why. It would be still to easy to keep enemy inside the "channel" when You would need to , giving You 50%+ healing reduction on him while You perform burst combo and soon after which is total overkill. This is how heavily You lack any arguments. You cant even create new one when somebody is undermining previous one and You cant create any counter-arguments for that. You act so silly it's fun to read. Also it's funny that You claim You ignore me yet up to this point You never failed to respond on each of my posts :joy:
    Edited by Juhasow on September 12, 2019 7:57PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    that ability need nothing. EXCEPT IT NEEDS TO WORK!
    ZoS neglegting the buggy ess class they called necro for over 4 months now. Not fixing anything. This company is a pile of trash. Only interested and selling you cheap reskins for thicc dollaridoodos.
    But wont fix anything.
    Literally one of the most incompetent companies in the mmo gaming industry.
Sign In or Register to comment.